Big question

  1. Big question


    Hey guys, my goal is to bulk and keep the gains. I wanna know whats better.

    Daa and erase
    Testpowder and erase
    Dpol and erase

    I am also Very scared of gyno, which one has the best gains, which one has the highest chances of giving gyno, thanks!


  2. I would go with DAA, Erase... and throw on Anabeta
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. I would say you could go with DAA, Erase, and Inhibit-P if you're super concerned about gyno, and think you may have a predisposition to high prolactin. Simple, cheap, and effective.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   
       


  4. Thanks for the advice! Should i run it for 8 or 10 weeks?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu31 View Post
    Thanks for the advice! Should i run it for 8 or 10 weeks?
    Go 6-8 weeks with DAA /Inhibit P(sns' DAA is a six week supply)

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  6. Would it be better to remove the erase and use inhibit p with the daa?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu31 View Post
    Thanks for the advice! Should i run it for 8 or 10 weeks?
    I personally prefer 8 weeks myself. I think anything longer begins to reach the point of diminished returns. For that reason, I recommend 6-8 weeks. Our DAA supplement provides a full 6 week supply, so if you limit your run to 6 weeks, it will slightly reduce your costs. However I run it regularly, so have a partially consumed bottle on my shelf doesn't last too long.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu31 View Post
    Would it be better to remove the erase and use inhibit p with the daa?
    That's really up to you. Everyone seems to have their own preference when it comes to running anti-e's with DAA. If you do want to run it, start erase after 2 weeks of DAA, and you only need to dose at 1 cap per day. (any change in your estrogen from DAA will most likely be minimal).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu31
    Would it be better to remove the erase and use inhibit p with the daa?
    I would go with all three personally or maybe substitute bulbine since it has an ai effect as well as natural testosterone boosting properties.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I would go with all three personally or maybe substitute bulbine since it has an ai effect as well as natural testosterone boosting properties.
    Would make for an epic stack. DAA+erase is one of the most popular stacks on this site, adding bulbine would just make it better. Plus it is very affordable
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Would make for an epic stack. DAA+erase is one of the most popular stacks on this site, adding bulbine would just make it better. Plus it is very affordable
    And long lasting !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu31
    Hey guys, my goal is to bulk and keep the gains. I wanna know whats better.

    Daa and erase
    Testpowder and erase
    Dpol and erase

    I am also Very scared of gyno, which one has the best gains, which one has the highest chances of giving gyno, thanks!
    They're all DAA based. Keep it simple.


    DAA+Erase.

    I've always trusted SNS for quality bulk products. Plus the pricing is right on.

    I like 8 weeks. 3g DAA+ 1 cap AM/1 cap PM for Erase

  13. They are all DAA based but the formulas do vary. Testpowder has Macuna Pruriens extract which may increase serum testosterone + decrease prolactin. Personally, id run Dpol with either Erase or Triazole + Reduce XT.

    NZ doesnt allow anything with Macuna Pruriens so id run with Dpol and Triazole + Reduce XT (cant get Erase in either......dang this country haha)

    If you buy test powder you might not need inhibit P; but if your really worried you can pick it up. Just be mindful both contain L- Dopa so adjust your dosing

  14. you are not gonna get gyno from any of this,period.i think dpol/erase would be great.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    you are not gonna get gyno from any of this,period.i think dpol/erase would be great.
    Correction Daa has a chance to aromatize ;-) but erase can counter
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Correction Daa has a chance to aromatize ;-) but erase can counter
    Ok,thanks.must be a very low chance,probably couldn't get it if you tired,better luck with lottery?but yeah nice correction.

  17. What have people gained from the mentioned supps?

    I would just assume they are nice for aiding in pct help

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    What have people gained from the mentioned supps?

    I would just assume they are nice for aiding in pct help

    -Matt
    Many people use DAA for PCT, you're correct.

    Erase provides a pretty nice 'dry' look, if you will. I enjoy it while cutting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    What have people gained from the mentioned supps?

    I would just assume they are nice for aiding in pct help

    -Matt
    To help raise natural testosterone levels.Ive made great progress while on natty stacks in past.Very good to add into pct to get levels back on track.

  20. Nice boosting effects....good for PCT mostly I would assume.

    Curious about the erase since its talked about so much , have not really looked into it.

    Does anyone have any links to bloods showing pre test/E2 levels and post Erase TT/E2 levels?

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Nice boosting effects....good for PCT mostly I would assume.

    Curious about the erase since its talked about so much , have not really looked into it.

    Does anyone have any links to bloods showing pre test/E2 levels and post Erase TT/E2 levels?

    -Matt
    Yes it is great for pct,but is an amazing product used standalone as well.Ive had some gat results on a natty stack using just dpol.Erase and daa/dpol are an amazing option,both for a stand alone stack and in pct.

  22. Alsofrom a personal view, which is better dpol or daa?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu31
    Alsofrom a personal view, which is better dpol or daa?
    Dpol is Daa with added Nitrates and vitamins
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Nice boosting effects....good for PCT mostly I would assume.

    Curious about the erase since its talked about so much , have not really looked into it.

    Does anyone have any links to bloods showing pre test/E2 levels and post Erase TT/E2 levels?

    -Matt

    I'll be running Erase @ 100mg/day again probably right around January, I plan on pulling Test and Estro levels for it.


    I have blood work from T-Force (Fadogia)/Erase from 2 summers back.

    --Ran 2.5g Fadogia/day+ 50mg Erase (2 caps, 1 AM/1PM) over a 36 day period.
    ----I'll find them again, but the main thing was free test going from 95 to 154.. in that period. Blood was drawn prior, and then 2-3 days post use of both compounds.

    I can find them for you if that interests you, just let me know.

  25. ^And this is particularly impressive because Daycrawler has high baseline T levels, and still got a 50% increase in free T.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  26. Was curious because I am trying to see what is going on exactly with 3,7keto in Erase and I would imagine its also an Anti-Androgen like ATD, and 6-oxo have found to be.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    ^And this is particularly impressive because Daycrawler has high baseline T levels, and still got a 50% increase in free T.
    This is true.

    My total was around 700 something prior, I'll find my bloodwork and post it.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Was curious because I am trying to see what is going on exactly with 3,7keto in Erase and I would imagine its also an Anti-Androgen like ATD, and 6-oxo have found to be.

    -Matt
    Lol, why do you say that?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Lol, why do you say that?

    Was discussing this product with Eric and he brought up some points. Its an androstane that has no androgenic effects... its more likely to be an anti-androgen than not.

    I think the product sounds good so far from the reviews and just would like to learn more about its actions.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Was discussing this product with Eric and he brought up some points. Its an androstane that has no androgenic effects... its more likely to be an anti-androgen than not.

    I think the product sounds good so far from the reviews and just would like to learn more about its actions.

    -Matt
    I was always under the impression it was an androgen at very high doses, not the opposite.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Big Question about Creatine
    By penn21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 01:21 AM
  2. big question need help
    By bigswoll56 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 11:29 AM
  3. 1st Time Post And Big Question?
    By AdamUK in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 05:23 PM
  4. The big Question
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 01:22 AM
Log in
Log in