A little help with a Stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    What do you guys think of stacking these together.
    Erase Pro & DAA
    Modern BCAA
    C4 extreme
    P6 extreme. 49years old. Not looking to add bulk. 178lbs 14%bf. trimming down a few more pounds. But am adding a few lbs of muscle. Help and comments appreciated

My opinions:

1. Erase Pro + DAA is an excellent stack.
    2. I love Modern BCAA, its a staple in my supplement arsenal.
    3. C4 is alright, however I feel there are better options out there for pre-workouts. My vote goes to Jacked Micro, its my favorite on the market.
    4. I wouldnt NOT waste the money on P6, its too expensive and nothing special at all. If you want to throw an additional test booster into the Erase Pro/DAA stack, get Endosurge. Those 3 are a completely ridiculous stack.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

2. Erase // daa // endosurge !!
    Great stack
    •   

3. I too didn't see much from maniac and haven't tried MM.

Volatile by Fahrenheit nutrition is another great option -not incredibly stim heavy, but great pumps (agmatine) and many users find their strength and endurance increasing during the use of a tub.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. I'm liking the idea of using up the P6 i have left and going with EndoSurge.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

5. Quote Originally Posted by turff49
    I'm liking the idea of using up the P6 i have left and going with EndoSurge.
    I didnt get **** from p6. SaVe what u have left and run it with daa and formasurge

If u got p6 from vit shop or *** u can return it as long as one dose is in the bottle
    •   

6. Yeah I got it from ***. Didn't know I could return open product. Never read the return policy though. I have little over half a container left. Thanks for the heads up.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

7. Go for it G . Log ur cycle , good luck

8. Really? Didn't know that. So I could theoretically run an entire bottle of something and day 29 with one dose left be like "Nahh, I don't want it. Here's my reciept."?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

9. I do it evey now and then. If i just want to test a product. I know kind of grimmy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help with next stack
    By mpkonig in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 02:55 PM
  2. Little help with SD PCT
    By parttimer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 06:41 AM
  3. Little help with a cycle
    By NickAtNight in forum Anabolics