Test Powder or DPol???

  1. Registered User
    Invictus21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Test Powder or DPol???


    Well, due to answers to a previous post of mine lol, I was set on trying Test Powder... But some have recommended Purus labs DPol over this... Any thoughts or experiences?? Thanks guys.... By the way, I plan on taking either with Erase or Erase Pro..

  2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Have you researched the ingredients?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,354
    Answers
    0


    Dpol is the shizz!!! Never tried test powder but have heard feedback of GI tract issues. Not trying to sway as I could careless but dpol is amazing stuff.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,454
    Answers
    7


    Test powder is the better formula IMO. Both are good though.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,354
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Test powder is the better formula IMO. Both are good though.
    Wondering if I bought dpol if I would have saved enough money to pick up the missing ingredients?

    Mind you all I cared about was the agmatine that's added in tp.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Tryin both my body agreed more so with the Dpol. Not just sayin that cuz I'm a rep but I saw more from Dpol and its cheaper. Formula X is another great one!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Everyone is diff
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,454
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Wondering if I bought dpol if I would have saved enough money to pick up the missing ingredients?Mind you all I cared about was the agmatine that's added in tp.
    Yeah I didn't really factor price into that analysis. Just strictly ingredients
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,352
    Answers
    0


    IMO the added ingredients of TMG, Agmatine, and L-dopa all should theoretically help enhance the benefits of DAA, making it my choice out of the two.
  10. Registered User
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    Not overly impressed with Test Powder. I've had the GI problems also, bad bloating at times then ****ting through a window screen later.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,624
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver
    Not overly impressed with Test Powder. I've had the GI problems also, bad bloating at times then ****ting through a window screen later.
    Are you taking it with a meal or empty stomach?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    I have to go with dpol,it has given me nothing but great results.Test powder gave me some stomach issues.Also I don't like the fact it has a blend in it on some ingredients,I enjoy seeing all ingredients in my products as dpol has.Its just nice to know what I'm taking!
  13. Registered User
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Are you taking it with a meal or empty stomach?
    Have tried both, some days it would not bother me but when it did...... It's sucks.
  14. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0


    Both are solid choices
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  15. Registered User
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Have tried both, some days it would not bother me but when it did...... It's sucks.
    I take test powder right before I go to sleep... and train fasted in the morning. works like a charm. No bubble guts that way. Taken on an empty stomach does put me in a world of hurt, thats why the directions on the label say otherwise. After a meal is no problem though for me. Sick product with the agmatine, built-in AI and Mucana for potential prolactin sides. Not to mention TMG.

    I've also used about a weeks worth of D-pol.. was disappointed with the vasodilation nitrates in it.. i didn't ever feel them during a workout. Obviously a week on DAA isn't really enough so I couldn't give that part a fair shot, even though it was at work.
  16. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

    I take test powder right before I go to sleep... and train fasted in the morning. works like a charm. No bubble guts that way. Taken on an empty stomach does put me in a world of hurt, thats why the directions on the label say otherwise. After a meal is no problem though for me. Sick product with the agmatine, built-in AI and Mucana for potential prolactin sides. Not to mention TMG.

    I've also used about a weeks worth of D-pol.. was disappointed with the vasodilation nitrates in it.. i didn't ever feel them during a workout. Obviously a week on DAA isn't really enough so I couldn't give that part a fair shot, even though it was at work.
    For me it takes Nitrates to build up... A week or so it hits hard and gets better from there. A lot of people actually
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Registered User
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    For me it takes Nitrates to build up... A week or so it hits hard and gets better from there. A lot of people actually
    I'll have to give it another shot then... I've used other products with pump nitrates in them and responded just fine after a couple uses.
  18. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    I'm a Purus fanboy, dpol gets my vote!
  19. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

    I'll have to give it another shot then... I've used other products with pump nitrates in them and responded just fine after a couple uses.
    Def bro! For the price I'd give it another go.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Registered User
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0


    Im currently running Test Powder now and loving ever bit of it. After a cycle off of DAA for about 4 weeks perhaps I will. I still have another tub of Test Powder sitting on top of my fridge locked and loaded... will be pretty hard not wanting to dive back in after 4 weeks... especially with the results i've been seeing with it. I'm a USPlabs fan though
  21. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo
    Im currently running Test Powder now and loving ever bit of it. After a cycle off of DAA for about 4 weeks perhaps I will. I still have another tub of Test Powder sitting on top of my fridge locked and loaded... will be pretty hard not wanting to dive back in after 4 weeks... especially with the results i've been seeing with it. I'm a USPlabs fan though
    Well all have our supps of choice :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Registered User
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Answers
    0


    I have tried both and I think the D-Pol worked better for me. I had great pumps with it the D-Pol
    And saw great results. I will say that my diet was not the best when taking the Test Powder. But at the end I really liked both products and would use them both again.
  23. Registered User
    Herm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    186
    Answers
    0


    I have used sns daa caps, a cheaper daa cap, test powder, and currently taking d pol. Initially had some issues with sns daa caps so split the dosage to 2 morning and 2 pre work out and was fine. The cheaper daa caps i bought didnt seem to work as well but i found out this was because it may have been a different kind of daa. I took test powder and had awful gi issues thar i couldnt tolerate so i tried d pol because kf he great reviews i saw it get plus the experience i had with nitrates in no3 black chrome and have tried either pre workout or with my first meal. The first time i took pre workout i ripped ass a few times and it was deadly so i switched to the first meal and so far has been good no gi issues at. Considering test powder sells itself as a month supply under the pretense of taking it only six days a week i would just buy sns agmatine and daa or dpol and the sns agmatine
  24. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Well all have our supps of choice :-)
    Yes we do,and dpol is mine here!
  25. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Herm
    I have used sns daa caps, a cheaper daa cap, test powder, and currently taking d pol. Initially had some issues with sns daa caps so split the dosage to 2 morning and 2 pre work out and was fine. The cheaper daa caps i bought didnt seem to work as well but i found out this was because it may have been a different kind of daa. I took test powder and had awful gi issues thar i couldnt tolerate so i tried d pol because kf he great reviews i saw it get plus the experience i had with nitrates in no3 black chrome and have tried either pre workout or with my first meal. The first time i took pre workout i ripped ass a few times and it was deadly so i switched to the first meal and so far has been good no gi issues at. Considering test powder sells itself as a month supply under the pretense of taking it only six days a week i would just buy sns agmatine and daa or dpol and the sns agmatine
    Great findings!!! Test em all haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Invictus21 View Post
    Well, due to answers to a previous post of mine lol, I was set on trying Test Powder... But some have recommended Purus labs DPol over this... Any thoughts or experiences?? Thanks guys.... By the way, I plan on taking either with Erase or Erase Pro..
    If you buy Test Powder you really don't need an AI or prolactin control. It already comes with an AI (Afromomum Meleguetta) and with Prolactin control (L-Dopa). I am sensitive to estrogen and prolactin rises, and I had a full tub of Test Powder and did not have any puffiness in my nips, no bloat and a great run. It's all encompassing, just remember to take it 6 days on and 1 off , unless the bottle only lasts for less than 4 weeks.

    Now as far as Purus Labs D-Pol, if you are gonna take it with a NO enhancing pre-workout, or with Purus Labs Condense as a pre-workout that's fine too...Nitrates are good for vascularity and endurance at the gym. However I would recommend getting SNS Inhibit-P for prolactin control, and PES Erase as an AI just to be safe.

    The thing is they are 2 different products completely, Test Powder is an All Around Test Booster and D-Pol , while it's main ingredient is a test booster, would serve best as a Pre-workout add to make it a bit more vascular and get that "aggression" people get from DAA.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    I didn't see the AI effects of Test Powder. Only normal Daa with added agression. Not even a libido boost
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I didn't see the AI effects of Test Powder. Only normal Daa with added agression. Not even a libido boost
    Oh that's odd, I respond pretty well to L-Dopa and thus I did not get Prolactin sides, had an awesome libido and didn't bloat like I did on my past DAA run; this last part I think was due to the AI.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  29. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Oh that's odd, I respond pretty well to L-Dopa and thus I did not get Prolactin sides, had an awesome libido and didn't bloat like I did on my past DAA run; this last part I think was due to the AI.
    Some work well for others! It's not a bad product just was expecting more from ingredient profile
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0


    Will def have to give Dpol a shot, some great reviews.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  31. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Will def have to give Dpol a shot, some great reviews.
    Ooooooh yea!!! My preferred stack... Anything Purus with anything PES. Epic
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Ooooooh yea!!! My preferred stack... Anything Purus with anything PES. Epic
    PES is def solid!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Answers
    0


    Curious as to why more folks dont suggest/reccomend/run Formula-X? Looks pretty solid
  34. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg
    Curious as to why more folks dont suggest/reccomend/run Formula-X? Looks pretty solid
    Formula X is also a great product! Def my number 2 go to
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Formula X is also a great product! Def my number 2 go to
    Havent tried it yet. But, id love to run it, and probably will, with endosurge and maybe a mild ai
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 06:08 AM
  2. Test Powder + Intimidate = Good Idea or Not?
    By John33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 03:28 PM
  3. 1-Test/4-AD powder or 1-AD/4-AD powder?
    By rockhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:28 PM
  4. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:34 AM
  5. attempting to run test prop or 4-ad inject
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 03:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in