Anabeta + osta

technique88

technique88

Awards
I posted this in the anabolic section and here to get some perspectives on this stack.

I just finished a test e + SD and Androlean cycle, I am done with pct and had great success.
Stack: osta at 20mg ED for six weeks along with anabeta at 4 caps a day.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted this in the anabolic section and here to get some perspectives on this stack.

I just finished a test e + SD and Androlean cycle, I am done with pct and had great success.
Stack: osta at 20mg ED for six weeks along with anabeta at 4 caps a day.
I'm interested in this. When do you plan on running this?

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm interested in this. When do you plan on running this?
I just put in the order for osta so I should begin by the middle of next week

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have bottles on bottles of osta lol
... also some gw, and s4.

Osta by far is my favorite

technique88

technique88

Awards
I have bottles on bottles of osta lol
... also some gw, and s4.

Osta by far is my favorite
How is it interms of vascularity and leaning out? Also what mg do you find to be your sweet spot?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is it interms of vascularity and leaning out? Also what mg do you find to be your sweet spot?
I used it to diet it down with 25mg and it preserved about %85 of my muscle mass (imo) vascularity is dependent on bf. I never really noticed whether my vascularity was better or not when on it, now that i think about it...i know my strength steadily increases and so does the scale. I always dose at 25mg ed for 4-6 weeks. In pct id stay around 15-20mg. Id look more into gw or s4 to lean out. Personally id use AICAR and GW, you'd be a walking fat burning machine

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the moment I'm running 20 mgs Osta with 50X2 sprays of the UR Spray per day.
Hows that combo treating you vida? 100 sprays a day? How many bottles did you have to buy for that

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows that combo treating you vida? 100 sprays a day? How many bottles did you have to buy for that
I've got 2 bottles of the UR, I'll buy more if needed. I've been on the UR spray for 9 days and the Osta just made a week. I've been cutting for 2 weeks now and have lost 8 pounds.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going just by the mirror I seem to be retaining most of my muscle, arms and chest still looking big. In the past arms and chest would start shrinking a little by now.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going just by the mirror I seem to be retaining most of my muscle, arms and chest still looking big. In the past arms and chest would start shrinking a little by now.

Nice. Yea, the osta really preserves muscle mass. Favorite sarm out, next to 677

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Yea, the osta really preserves muscle mass. Favorite sarm out, next to 677
I'm considering doing one more week at 20mgs and then bumping it up to 40 for the remainder.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm just finishing my first ph cycle in a few weeks. I'm basically just getting my feet wet with a lean bulk using M1D Black @6 caps a day weeks 1-8, erase weeks 1-4, reversitol v2 weeks 5-8(I have extra bottles thought what the hell lol) 11 ketotestosterone weeks 5-8 for a lean bulk/recomp and formeron 2 pumps a day weeks 6-8. For Pct I have 7 spray, ur spray combined with oral ursobolic, compound 20, erase pro and ostanish. Ill be using compound 20 with erase pro and UR spray and ursobolic for a full 8 weeks. I actually think I'm going to make more gains in PCT lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just finishing my first ph cycle in a few weeks. I'm basically just getting my feet wet with a lean bulk using M1D Black @6 caps a day weeks 1-8, erase weeks 1-4, reversitol v2 weeks 5-8(I have extra bottles thought what the hell lol) 11 ketotestosterone weeks 5-8 for a lean bulk/recomp and formeron 2 pumps a day weeks 6-8. For Pct I have 7 spray, ur spray combined with oral ursobolic, compound 20, erase pro and ostanish. Ill be using compound 20 with erase pro and UR spray and ursobolic for a full 8 weeks. I actually think I'm going to make more gains in PCT lol
Damn, that's a lot of stuff.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm considering doing one more week at 20mgs and then bumping it up to 40 for the remainder.

What do you notice from osta? Do you feel it the first day? Better pumps? Intensity? Energy? Etc

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you notice from osta? Do you feel it the first day? Better pumps? Intensity? Energy? Etc
Saturation takes a week or so. Second week, pumps are almost immediate, endurance and fullness

technique88

technique88

Awards
Saturation takes a week or so. Second week, pumps are almost immediate, endurance and fullness
Is it effective enough to go on a full out cut and retain muscle? I'm also thinking about throwing in some compound 20. I hate stims with a passion so your traditional fat burner is out of the question for me.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are all these sarms safe? I thought only Osta was?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it effective enough to go on a full out cut and retain muscle? I'm also thinking about throwing in some compound 20. I hate stims with a passion so your traditional fat burner is out of the question for me.
I did a full out cut with 25mg osta for 6 weeks to get ready for the NANBF. Also threw in 20mg gw, my endurance was through the roof and like i said i retained 80-85% of muscle mass (from mirror, no real way to test this) strength declined somewhat but the actuall size stayed.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are all these sarms safe? I thought only Osta was?
Theoretically they are, osta to my knowledge was in the last phase of testing, s4 i wouldnt really use personally because of the vision sides. GW is wonderful for endurance and fat buring.. 677 is an oral gh secretagoge, awesome for REM sleep and recovery.. slight retention of water though. How safe they all are, is still in question since there really still "new"

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm trying to do..Seems to be helping..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a full out cut with 25mg osta for 6 weeks to get ready for the NANBF. Also threw in 20mg gw, my endurance was through the roof and like i said i retained 80-85% of muscle mass (from mirror, no real way to test this) strength declined somewhat but the actuall size stayed.
Is gw the same as S4??

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isnt it generally accepted that osta dosages used by us results in at least some sort of HPTA suppression? I think that stack would definitely be effective, however you may want to run some sort of mild PCT afterwards just in case some test suppression occurs. Maybe Erase+DAA

technique88

technique88

Awards
That's what I'm trying to do..Seems to be helping..
You're running c20? I just got some and started it today. I'm running c20 for 8 weeks and osta for 6. I'm going to start anabeta with the osta.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're running c20? I just got some and started it today. I'm running c20 for 8 weeks and osta for 6. I'm going to start anabeta with the osta.
Im running the UR Spray and Ostarine.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isnt it generally accepted that osta dosages used by us results in at least some sort of HPTA suppression? I think that stack would definitely be effective, however you may want to run some sort of mild PCT afterwards just in case some test suppression occurs. Maybe Erase+DAA
Yes. Always run some sort of mild pct afterwards. Tbooster+ai

Supression may be mild, or overwhelmingly high, bloods would show it. Safe side though, run a mild pct