NEED: Hormonal Stack after 6 weeks on stims - regeneration

Sonntag

Awards
Hey guys,

after 6 weeks on hayv stims (Craze, 1,3dimeth and even RCs) i need a hormonal-stack to come off and regenerate my neuronal system.
My symptoms are:
- feel depressive, no motiavtion to do something
- its difficult to stay focused

What would you prefer?
I think a testo-booster-stack and some notroopics will be fine...

Sonntag

Awards
NOTROOPIC-STACK
--------------------
FocusXT (if possible stimmfree)
Piracetam
ALCAR

HORMON-STACK
--------------------------------------
Activate Xtreme V2
Maca Origin 800
Perform (optional)

Ok?

Profion

Awards
Rest my man. Yes sometimes overdoing something can and will result in it being unhealthy or backlash effect, yeah preworkout are good but they kinda push your body inovergear of energy that i might not have meaning you slowly use all of your barries and when you suddenly stop you are all dried out.

I see the point in some hormonal support, but it might aswell be your CNS that is burned out. Like a strengthlifter lifting to close to max always will at some time burn out his CNS and therefor lose strength/power and motivation. Take 1-2weeks off and do deload or stay totaly away from lifting
Increase your calories, i dont know if your bulking or cutting. If ure cutting this might contribute to the wornoutness + cns burnout

Over all my advice: Listen to your body, we in these modern days have forgot what acient people once knew. We see them as stupid shamans, witchdoctors, chinese sientists. All in all, what im trying to say is. Your the who can listen to your body, if your sleepy then increase your sleep. Thats another way to recover to homostatis

Incease foods and vits so your body has the resources to do so, but my guess would be CNS burn out

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not the time to be using hormonals IMO. Caffeine-free Focus XT + a nice dose of rhodiola will help you get over that initial "hump" of going stim-free.

Steve_W

Awards
Having done the same thing earlier this year, make sure you take 1-2 weeks with no lifting, light cardio if you feel the need to do something. Obviously make sure you have sufficient calories and a decent diet for recovery.

Haven't had much experience with nootropics but an adapatogen like rhodiola should help, make sure you get one with a decent % of rosavins.

Steve_W

Awards
NOTROOPIC-STACK
--------------------
FocusXT (if possible stimmfree)
Piracetam
ALCAR

HORMON-STACK
--------------------------------------
Activate Xtreme V2
Maca Origin 800
Perform (optional)

Ok?
Do you recommend adding additional ALCAR to what is already is Focus XT?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Do you recommend adding additional ALCAR to what is already is Focus XT?
Many people like to add 1g ALCAR to the mix (including myself), however the dose of ALCAR in Focus XT is enough to illicit the desired effect of increased focus and concentration. The additional gram only makes it better.