Do You Take Yohimbine Once Per Day?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Do You Take Yohimbine Once Per Day?

I've searched all over just to figure out the formula for how much to TAKE, which I still don't have a handle on, but once I have that amount... do I take that three times per day? Once in the morning? How do you take Yohimbine? O_o

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

You take it on an empty stomach or fasted state. .2mg/KG of BW , so do your math. I have seen people take it all at once...if you can take the sides go ahead! I prefer it in 3 doses split up along with the EC stack. Just remember to take it with caffeine though.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

So for me that's 16mg/ day. So say 7.5mg (3 tabs) with 200mg caffeine first thing in the morning before cardio, then another 7.5mg with 200mg C 5-6 hours later? I know that's only 15mg, but it's as close as I can get without going over using SNS 2.5mg tabs. Is 7.5 too much for a virgin Y user? Would 5/5/5 be better?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Nevermind, I read your response again and you already answered that. Sorry.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I'm trying to put together a recomp stack. I think what I've decided on is an AI (one I haven't tried, so either Triazole or topical Formestane, leaning toward BPS), Shift, and Yohimbine. I don't think I want to stack Y with EC... I'm very stim-tolerant, but everything I've been reading about Y has be scared, I want to tread softly. Ya' dig?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    I'm trying to put together a recomp stack. I think what I've decided on is an AI (one I haven't tried, so either Triazole or topical Formestane, leaning toward BPS), Shift, and Yohimbine. I don't think I want to stack Y with EC... I'm very stim-tolerant, but everything I've been reading about Y has be scared, I want to tread softly. Ya' dig?
    Don't worry, stack seems ok iMO, you can try Thryocaps if Shift is OOS. I would go for Formeron/Formastane as an AI, triazole is more of a test booster iMO.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Formasurge it is, then. That way, if I want to stick to 100mg/ day, the sh*t'll last 8 weeks. Or I can ramp up the dosage and still make the bottle last a full month.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Is 200mg of Forma/ day and 84mg of Res/ day completely obnoxious, or do people do that? That'd be 4 pumps of Forma in the morning and 4 pumps at night.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Is 200mg of Forma/ day and 84mg of Res/ day completely obnoxious, or do people do that? That'd be 4 pumps of Forma in the morning and 4 pumps at night.
    Hm not sure of the conversion ratio but Formastane at high levels is a PH to 4-hydroxytestosterone , if you want that go ahead haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Alphaburn taken on an empty stomach, 3 times per day....SO GOOD!

I've searched all over just to figure out the formula for how much to TAKE, which I still don't have a handle on, but once I have that amount... do I take that three times per day? Once in the morning? How do you take Yohimbine? O_o
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Rauwolscine (Alpha Yohimbine) does not have the nasty sides that Yohimbine HCL has . So if you are wary of stacking Y with EC go with an Rauwolscine product

3 ways you could work Rauwolscine into your stack; Alpha T2/EC . Decimate/Shift/EC . Alphaburn/Shift/EC . My favourite being the Decimate/Shift/EC stack, combined with Formestane would make a great multifaceted stack for melting down that fat
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly, just run Alphamine. I've never used such a clean fat burner that was so effective in my life.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  13. Registered User
    Answers

If you are going to go w/ regualr Yohinbine HCL (not alpha) you might want to buid up over time, just as many do with ephedrine. Even though I consider myself rather stim-tolerant, when I jump straight into a larger dose of Yohimbine HCL I feel pretty lousy. Wired, and not in a good way.

Your mileage may vary.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    If you are going to go w/ regualr Yohinbine HCL (not alpha) you might want to buid up over time, just as many do with ephedrine. Even though I consider myself rather stim-tolerant, when I jump straight into a larger dose of Yohimbine HCL I feel pretty lousy. Wired, and not in a good way.

Your mileage may vary.
    Bingo. I always advise gradually working your way up with a yohimbe dose. Some people tolerate typical doses better than others, while some can use less than recommended.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I like to keep things simple, more than a couple of products and I start forgetting this pill or that pill or this dose. Also, all that stuff adds up, fiscally speaking. Now pondering AT2+Forma...
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Alphaburn all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Rauwolscine (Alpha Yohimbine) does not have the nasty sides that Yohimbine HCL has . So if you are wary of stacking Y with EC go with an Rauwolscine product

3 ways you could work Rauwolscine into your stack; Alpha T2/EC . Decimate/Shift/EC . Alphaburn/Shift/EC . My favourite being the Decimate/Shift/EC stack, combined with Formestane would make a great multifaceted stack for melting down that fat
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Alphaburn all the way.
    Yes; I am currently only a ECAY(Alphaburn) stack
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do YOU take on your pulse off days?
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 10:17 AM
  2. How many grams of creatine do you take a day?
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 04:29 PM
  3. Poll - how many protein shakes do you take a day
    By delsolrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 01:30 AM
  4. Do you take off days on cycle?
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 02:09 PM
  5. Do You Take Clen Dose All At Once?