Do You Take Yohimbine Once Per Day?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.41%

Do You Take Yohimbine Once Per Day?

I've searched all over just to figure out the formula for how much to TAKE, which I still don't have a handle on, but once I have that amount... do I take that three times per day? Once in the morning? How do you take Yohimbine? O_o

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You take it on an empty stomach or fasted state. .2mg/KG of BW , so do your math. I have seen people take it all at once...if you can take the sides go ahead! I prefer it in 3 doses split up along with the EC stack. Just remember to take it with caffeine though.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.41%

So for me that's 16mg/ day. So say 7.5mg (3 tabs) with 200mg caffeine first thing in the morning before cardio, then another 7.5mg with 200mg C 5-6 hours later? I know that's only 15mg, but it's as close as I can get without going over using SNS 2.5mg tabs. Is 7.5 too much for a virgin Y user? Would 5/5/5 be better?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.41%

Nevermind, I read your response again and you already answered that. Sorry.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.41%

I'm trying to put together a recomp stack. I think what I've decided on is an AI (one I haven't tried, so either Triazole or topical Formestane, leaning toward BPS), Shift, and Yohimbine. I don't think I want to stack Y with EC... I'm very stim-tolerant, but everything I've been reading about Y has be scared, I want to tread softly. Ya' dig?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    I'm trying to put together a recomp stack. I think what I've decided on is an AI (one I haven't tried, so either Triazole or topical Formestane, leaning toward BPS), Shift, and Yohimbine. I don't think I want to stack Y with EC... I'm very stim-tolerant, but everything I've been reading about Y has be scared, I want to tread softly. Ya' dig?
    Don't worry, stack seems ok iMO, you can try Thryocaps if Shift is OOS. I would go for Formeron/Formastane as an AI, triazole is more of a test booster iMO.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.41%

Formasurge it is, then. That way, if I want to stick to 100mg/ day, the sh*t'll last 8 weeks. Or I can ramp up the dosage and still make the bottle last a full month.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.41%

Is 200mg of Forma/ day and 84mg of Res/ day completely obnoxious, or do people do that? That'd be 4 pumps of Forma in the morning and 4 pumps at night.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Is 200mg of Forma/ day and 84mg of Res/ day completely obnoxious, or do people do that? That'd be 4 pumps of Forma in the morning and 4 pumps at night.
    Hm not sure of the conversion ratio but Formastane at high levels is a PH to 4-hydroxytestosterone , if you want that go ahead haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Alphaburn taken on an empty stomach, 3 times per day....SO GOOD!

I've searched all over just to figure out the formula for how much to TAKE, which I still don't have a handle on, but once I have that amount... do I take that three times per day? Once in the morning? How do you take Yohimbine? O_o
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.04%

Rauwolscine (Alpha Yohimbine) does not have the nasty sides that Yohimbine HCL has . So if you are wary of stacking Y with EC go with an Rauwolscine product

3 ways you could work Rauwolscine into your stack; Alpha T2/EC . Decimate/Shift/EC . Alphaburn/Shift/EC . My favourite being the Decimate/Shift/EC stack, combined with Formestane would make a great multifaceted stack for melting down that fat
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.86%

Honestly, just run Alphamine. I've never used such a clean fat burner that was so effective in my life.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.99%

If you are going to go w/ regualr Yohinbine HCL (not alpha) you might want to buid up over time, just as many do with ephedrine. Even though I consider myself rather stim-tolerant, when I jump straight into a larger dose of Yohimbine HCL I feel pretty lousy. Wired, and not in a good way.

Your mileage may vary.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    If you are going to go w/ regualr Yohinbine HCL (not alpha) you might want to buid up over time, just as many do with ephedrine. Even though I consider myself rather stim-tolerant, when I jump straight into a larger dose of Yohimbine HCL I feel pretty lousy. Wired, and not in a good way.

Your mileage may vary.
    Bingo. I always advise gradually working your way up with a yohimbe dose. Some people tolerate typical doses better than others, while some can use less than recommended.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.41%

I like to keep things simple, more than a couple of products and I start forgetting this pill or that pill or this dose. Also, all that stuff adds up, fiscally speaking. Now pondering AT2+Forma...
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.8%

Alphaburn all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Rauwolscine (Alpha Yohimbine) does not have the nasty sides that Yohimbine HCL has . So if you are wary of stacking Y with EC go with an Rauwolscine product

3 ways you could work Rauwolscine into your stack; Alpha T2/EC . Decimate/Shift/EC . Alphaburn/Shift/EC . My favourite being the Decimate/Shift/EC stack, combined with Formestane would make a great multifaceted stack for melting down that fat
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.99%

Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Alphaburn all the way.
    Yes; I am currently only a ECAY(Alphaburn) stack

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do YOU take on your pulse off days?
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
  2. How many grams of creatine do you take a day?
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 06:29 PM
  3. Poll - how many protein shakes do you take a day
    By delsolrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:30 AM
  4. Do you take off days on cycle?
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 04:09 PM
  5. Do You Take Clen Dose All At Once?