Adding one more

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Just bought erase and endosurge but I was thinking of adding either d- pol or Anabeta. I've ran all of I- forces products this past summer and had wonderful results so I just wanted to venture into other supplements and see how things can change. I am 45 years of age and I work out 4 days a week I weigh 236lbs I'm guessing body fat is around 14% right now. Thank you all in advance for your opinions. Oh by the way I have read all the different threads on d-pol and Anabeta , hence this is why I am having a tuff choice to make. should I just add both?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Add both.

:)

Most tend to enjoy a erase & anabeta stack though. If you have the extra cash D-Pol for sure.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either option would be effective, although adding in Anabeta may be better suited if you're trying to add more size.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bought erase and endosurge but I was thinking of adding either d- pol or Anabeta. I've ran all of I- forces products this past summer and had wonderful results so I just wanted to venture into other supplements and see how things can change. I am 45 years of age and I work out 4 days a week I weigh 236lbs I'm guessing body fat is around 14% right now. Thank you all in advance for your opinions. Oh by the way I have read all the different threads on d-pol and Anabeta , hence this is why I am having a tuff choice to make. should I just add both?
Can't go wrong with a DAA and Erase cycle... Dpol gets crazy love around these parts.

I think in your situation Dpol might be better. Every man loves the feeling of more testosterone. Grab them both but as far as synergy DAA and Erase win/Dpol and Erase... I don't know if you've used nitrates before BUT there are some fun little bedroom side benefits as well...

1st cycle: Dpol and Erase
2nd: Endo and Anabeta

No real reason to go crazy especially if you've never tried any of these products before. If you use all 4 at once how do you know what's working?

- Valdez

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
thanks for the positive feedback OP :) hope you'll venture back to running some of our products again

as far as d-pol goes, I ran it when I got a free bottle at the store I work at, and definitely liked how i felt from it. recovery and aggression in the gym were definitely improved, and noticed a nice pump from the nitrates. can't say I've taken anabeta, but have read a lot of good things about it.

wrathchild281

Awards
Both for sure but instead of d pol u can pick up AI daa 100 servings for 20 bucks. More bang for your buck an does the same.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta might be better suited if your looking to add size. DAA with EndoSurge works also or DAA and Erase also works. I don't think your going wrong anyway.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both for sure but instead of d pol u can pick up AI daa 100 servings for 20 bucks. More bang for your buck an does the same.
It does the same minus the nitrates is what you meant, right?

- Valdez

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Okay I thank you all for the time you put in to this thread . I'm going to go with erase and d-pol , still thinking of adding Anabeta but for sure erase and d-pol. Thank you all for everything.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Okay I thank you all for the time you put in to this thread . I'm going to go with erase and d-pol , still thinking of adding Anabeta but for sure erase and d-pol. Thank you all for everything.
Dpol and erase is a killer stack! Adding Anabeta will make it that much better ;-)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Go hard or go home, do the full stack hehe

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Dpol and erase make you monster!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DPol, Erase and EndoSurge for the win!

DPol and Erase will really kick your test up a good notch, add in EndoSurge and man the gathering now becomes a party. In my opinion, there is not another product that frees up bound testosterone quite as well as EndoSurge. It makes low test levels feel normal and normal test levels feel high. Add it to this stack and you will keep the SHGB from binding to all of the new testosterone your are creating. That my friend is what we like to call SYNERGY! Also you will have the added benefit of some nice GH spikes and excellent sleep with the EndoSurge added in. Just my $.02

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Mr. Kleen is in the hooooouse! Great info ^

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I always enjoyed adding Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist to some natural stacks.

It's a great product with a well-rounded, fully dosed profile that doesn't get enough attention outside of the Anabolic section.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DPol, Erase and EndoSurge for the win!

DPol and Erase will really kick your test up a good notch, add in EndoSurge and man the gathering now becomes a party. In my opinion, there is not another product that frees up bound testosterone quite as well as EndoSurge. It makes low test levels feel normal and normal test levels feel high. Add it to this stack and you will keep the SHGB from binding to all of the new testosterone your are creating. That my friend is what we like to call SYNERGY! Also you will have the added benefit of some nice GH spikes and excellent sleep with the EndoSurge added in. Just my $.02
Kleen speaks the truth.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
for supps i rec:

2-4g ed Taurine
1-2G ALCAR
3-6G creatine
1-2g citrulline malate

Trust me thse are basics and great.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Thanks blerg for that bit of info and Thanks to all you guys pointing me to the right direction. My d-pol comes in tonight so my stack will be complete. erase, endosurge d-pol.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Okay am I popping all these pills before working out? It say to eat 60 minutes prior but I workout fasted. What is the best protocol to all three supplements ?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay am I popping all these pills before working out? It say to eat 60 minutes prior but I workout fasted. What is the best protocol to all three supplements ?
Just take as directed on the bottles and you'll be square bud

- Valdez

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just take as directed on the bottles and you'll be square bud

- Valdez
This ^^^ you can always take a scoop of pb with em.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards