What else to stack with?

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Hello guys.I am new at the forum so i want to say a BIG HI to everyone and wish you to make your goals happen very soon.

Well i am going to my subject.
I will take 2 bottles of natadrol with anadraulic state gt aminos and omega 3.And one week before i finish natadrol i will begin the pct with formadrol.What else can i stack with natadrol and the other supluments for better results? Can i take NO too?Cause i read that i mustn't take them together natadrol and nitrus oxide. I will also have to ask you about the protein? A weigh gainer or a protein will low carbs should i take?

That's all i had to say.

Tnx
Fotis.

grandroid828

Awards
Hello guys.I am new at the forum so i want to say a BIG HI to everyone and wish you to make your goals happen very soon.

Well i am going to my subject.
I will take 2 bottles of natadrol with anadraulic state gt aminos and omega 3.And one week before i finish natadrol i will begin the pct with formadrol.What else can i stack with natadrol and the other supluments for better results? Can i take NO too?Cause i read that i mustn't take them together natadrol and nitrus oxide. I will also have to ask you about the protein? A weigh gainer or a protein will low carbs should i take?

That's all i had to say.

Tnx
Fotis.
The more protein/carbs the better while on ph. So both types of protein but deff the weight gainer. IMO. Unless youre using to get super lean or something. In which case, u should be using a diff product. So ill assume u arent doing that. Second. Anadraulic state is their pre workout right? Its already got NO in there. So no. Dont use extra NO. There is nothing wrong with taking it on cycle. But be advised the stimulant in anadraulic state is gonna raise your bpressure. As is the natadrol. So keep an eye on it and if it gets too high lose the anadraulic state. Hope this helps. Welcome