Andromass androhard stack!

allday54

Awards
Can you stack mass and hard?? And what is the dosage??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run full dose of andromass (6 caps/day) with 1/2 dose of androhard (3 caps/day). Andromass has 1/2 the dosage of a full dosage of androhard but stacking the two is still beneficial.

allday54

Awards
The reason I wanted to stack it with hard is to take away the sodium retention if any from the mass.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt notice any when i ran andromass for 8 weeks at full dose.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The reason I wanted to stack it with hard is to take away the sodium retention if any from the mass.

Actually people stay more 'dry' on new AndroMass v3 -- of course it must be attributed to the AH built into it.

Adding 3 gels of AH additionally like R1balla said is nice idea!

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually people stay more 'dry' on new AndroMass v3 -- of course it must be attributed to the AH built into it.

Adding 3 gels of AH additionally like R1balla said is nice idea!

-Matt
exactly. androbulk seems to be more wet

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did have some water retention at 9 caps and above on AM V3, but if you stick with the recommended 6 caps i wouldn't worry about this issue. Stacking an additional 3 caps of AH though would take your strength gains to the next level

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did have some water retention at 9 caps and above on AM V3, but if you stick with the recommended 6 caps i wouldn't worry about this issue. Stacking an additional 3 caps of AH though would take your strength gains to the next level
This is the major benefit to increasing it. Hard seriously is my favorite of the series.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As fro staying 'dry' or hard on AndroMass --- my good friend Chris sent me this pic after 4 weeks into his AndroMass cycle and said he dropped 1 lbs but was harder and bigger...

So for him -- he lost BF and gained some LBM

imagejpeg_2_16.jpg

-Matt

mazzaiii

Awards
Ive ran Andromass alone and I ran Androlean and Androhard together.
I did get some water from the Mass so i like the Lean/hard together better in my case.
from what Primordial says lean and hard together is the same "test" as the Mass alone and keeps you drier.

Im sure its fine to run both at mass and hard though. just dont know if the wet and the dry would counter act each other though.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive ran Andromass alone and I ran Androlean and Androhard together.
I did get some water from the Mass so i like the Lean/hard together better in my case.
from what Primordial says lean and hard together is the same "test" as the Mass alone and keeps you drier.

Im sure its fine to run both at mass and hard though. just dont know if the wet and the dry would counter act each other though.
Don't necessarily equate AL+AH to AM in terms of test equivalence and see them as the same. That is an equivalence on total hormonal activity, not necessarily saying a=b. With that said, your results seem to be fairly accurate, although not too many consider AM to be wet due to the 1/2 dose of hard included.

To put on size, I would do:

8 weeks andromass 6 caps
8 weeks androhard 3 caps

3 bottles (2AM, 1AH) for an 8 week cycle, should be nice dry gains.

mazzaiii

Awards
Don't necessarily equate AL+AH to AM in terms of test equivalence and see them as the same. That is an equivalence on total hormonal activity, not necessarily saying a=b. With that said, your results seem to be fairly accurate, although not too many consider AM to be wet due to the 1/2 dose of hard included.

8 weeks andromass 6 caps
8 weeks androhard 3 caps

gotcha. i was just meaning the AM alone. but AM and AH seem legit
might have to do that one next time.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotcha. i was just meaning the AM alone. but AM and AH seem legit
might have to do that one next time.

HTS gave a nice cycle recommendation for you.

Remember though -- AndroMass alone still has a nice dose of 'androhard' built into it.

So this is why it is dry acting for some people

-Matt

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

8 weeks andromass 6 caps
8 weeks androhard 3 caps

Exactly my plan so excited

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i think AH is probably the best androseries product but the jury is still out on androbulk :D

mazzaiii

Awards
HTS gave a nice cycle recommendation for you.

Remember though -- AndroMass alone still has a nice dose of 'androhard' built into it.

So this is why it is dry acting for some people

-Matt

right on thanks man

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

8 weeks andromass 6 caps
8 weeks androhard 3 caps

I'd expect a nice amount of lean muscle gains from this and freakish strength gains and you would need to eat BIG to make the most of it

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling with AM+AH you would probably have a pretty high appetite anyway, at least thats how AMv2 effected me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling with AM+AH you would probably have a pretty high appetite anyway, at least thats how AMv2 effected me.
I did with both versions of AM, but my appetite is always high:)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just photo shop a lot

According to guys at PHF

Also trick photography

-Matt