Libido Stack Help

  1. Libido Stack Help


    Alright boys... throw me some ideas to increase my libido and the dosage/cycle time please. I've been looking around for awhile now and everything just seems like "too much". so keep it simple please... not to concerned with the cutting or bulking right now.. just really focused on increasing my sex drive


  2. AI Preform. Tribulus. Maca root. Profession Supps Bolotest 350 did stupid things to my libido.. lol

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett
    AI Preform. Tribulus. Maca root. Profession Supps Bolotest 350 did stupid things to my libido.. lol
    I second that. perform works well. check out horny goat weed also
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    AI Preform. Tribulus. Maca root. Profession Supps Bolotest 350 did stupid things to my libido.. lol
    i was thinking about stacing AI Perform and AI testopro... how do you think that would work out?

  5. that'll work
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  6. Agreed,AI perform is a great product!

  7. Testabolan V2


    the libido boost from the dose of divinil is awesome
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    Testabolan V2 the libido boost from the dose of divinil is awesome
    This worked great for me. With CEL PCT Assist, I can only imagine
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This worked great for me. With CEL PCT Assist, I can only imagine
    would not suggest taking this stack without a female companion.











    srs.































    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jhoney View Post
    Alright boys... throw me some ideas to increase my libido and the dosage/cycle time please. I've been looking around for awhile now and everything just seems like "too much". so keep it simple please... not to concerned with the cutting or bulking right now.. just really focused on increasing my sex drive

    Maca Gold (life flo)
    Sustain Alpha Gel for mood and erections
    Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

    Type in my initials + A and get 25% off

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jhoney View Post
    Alright boys... throw me some ideas to increase my libido and the dosage/cycle time please. I've been looking around for awhile now and everything just seems like "too much". so keep it simple please... not to concerned with the cutting or bulking right now.. just really focused on increasing my sex drive

    for libido purposes, I like this:

    Sustain Alpha Gel + DAA + (trib if you want. great for libido) + IGF 2. you wont be disappointed
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Maca Gold (life flo)
    Sustain Alpha Gel for mood and erections
    Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

    Type in my initials + A and get 25% off

    -Matt
    ^^^This, SA works better than anything I have tried


  13. Inhibit P, DAA, and Bulbine are all great for libido.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    for libido purposes, I like this:

    Sustain Alpha Gel + DAA + (trib if you want. great for libido) + IGF 2. you wont be disappointed
    That must be nuts, I picture something like IGF-2 with DAA is the workhorse. How would you rate the sustain alpha bro?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    AI Preform. Tribulus. Maca root. Profession Supps Bolotest 350 did stupid things to my libido.. lol
    tribulus and bulbine. I am on it right now and feel like a high schooler.....daddy like!i mean. its good real good.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  16. Dermacrine runs circles around most natural supps for libido. Make you a real driven horny casa nova.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    tribulus and bulbine. I am on it right now and feel like a high schooler.....daddy like!i mean. its good real good.
    I didn't get anything from bulbine, what dose are you running?


  18. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    tribulus and bulbine. I am on it right now and feel like a high schooler.....daddy like!i mean. its good real good.

    A Daddy who likes high-schoolers.....this bulbine stuff could get you into some trouble...

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Promagnon 25 stack help pls
    By animalXXX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 11:24 PM
  2. Max LMG & Superdrol Stack - Help Please
    By TheMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 11:45 AM
  3. Another question about stacking. . .help
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 02:57 PM
  4. Cut stack help
    By Molehonea in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 02:14 PM
  5. Cutting stack, help
    By bigpump23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2004, 03:22 PM
Log in
Log in