stack with bioforge

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Hey guys! I'm making great progress with rebuilding my body since my injury over the summer. My eye is doing great and hopefully I'll get a lens in a couple weeks and they also have to stitch part of my pupil which will put me out a few days for recovery again, I really want to push strength/lean muscle gains after that procedure I just finished a cycle of triazole and DAA so after a few more weeks off that I really want to do a run of bioforge and I was thinking about running anabeta or x factor until I'm ready for bioforge and then while I'm on it. What do you guys think will be better? I'm down to 220 at 6' 2" and 27 just looking to get the rest of my strength back from when I was injured and get some muscle size. Egg whites and bananas for breakfast, chicken and broccoli for lunch, steakadrol or fish most nights for dinner with broccoli, two or three whey shakes a day been doing great recomp and getting strength gains but fall is when I like to start bulking and want to try to keep from putting on much fat

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Also does anyone know if nutra acttally gets xfactor anymore or just xfa because I get a lot of mixed feelings of xfa around these boards

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
XF > XFA. Can't really see what Q you're asking

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I never see xf in stock on nutra so I was leaning more twards anabeta because I know a lot of people don't like xfa and anabeta is an available product that works for me, mostly question was does nutra actually get xf in stock anymore

U

uvawahoowa

Awards
I never see xf in stock on nutra so I was leaning more twards anabeta because I know a lot of people don't like xfa and anabeta is an available product that works for me, mostly question was does nutra actually get xf in stock anymore
Not for awhile I don't think. You can find 200ct xfo on pre sale if you know where to look.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
That's what I thought. Im thinkin ill get some anabeta and I was thinkin about anabolic pump for cheat meals till after the next surgery then start bioforge and see if I can get some xf at that point sweet or I will just stick with anabeta

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some nice products you got planned. Search around for OG X-factor if you really want it as it should be available in some places. Otherwise your plan sounds good for now.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Thanks! I'm hoping itll help a lot with my recovery, I found xf a couple places and they end up being the places that dont have anabeta or bioforge... Just can't win sometimes

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks! I'm hoping itll help a lot with my recovery, I found xf a couple places and they end up being the places that dont have anabeta or bioforge... Just can't win sometimes
I believe MN was coming out with several new sizes of XFO and NP is going to be getting a 100ct. bottle if I am not mistaken. As someone else mentioned, they are also making a 200ct. bottle that is being pre-sold elsewhere.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
That'd be nice, hopefully in a few weeks when I'm ready to start bioforge it'll be out... Guy can dream! I trust the planet and enjoy how fast I get stuff just prefer keeping my business there

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
So my neighbor got me a deal on some compound 20 so ima run that with anabeta elite the next few weeks!