Question about Adderall

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

Question about Adderall

I was diagnosed a long time ago with ADHD so I've been on adderall a long time and a question occurred to me;

Does adderall have any significant effects on fat loss?

Before we start with the "don't abuse" and "dangerous" comments, fear not, I've no plans for using it for that purpose or upping my dose, just curious.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Appetite suppression alone should have a significant effect on fatloss
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.41%

I was on adderall for 13 years. When I started working out I didnt know alot about stimulants so I took preworkouts while on adderall. Its not reccomended at all but I did have hella good workouts, sweat my ass off, and lost fat. Not eating alot prob helped to. I hadf to force myself to eat.

My advice. try to not use adderall, it'll mess you up in the long run.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Adderall is not a supplement.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.04%

It gives You a awesome workout! But yeah I stopped taking mine to avoid future problems.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.85%

Adderall is basically speed,
    It has its legitimate uses, but it is speed nonetheless.
    If I'm not mistaken, it's actually 3 different forms of amphetamine, and dextroanphetamine.
    Although I have no personal experience with it,
    I imagine at high doses or long term it is probably catabolic.
    Peace
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.57%

It is actually 4 different amphetamine salts. So yes, it is literally speed. I was diagnosed with Adult ADD, and was on adderall for 4 years. I got down to about ~140lbs because I never ate. Admittedly, I didn't work out during this time period, or really do anything healthy at all, but thankfully that period of my life is over. I am no longer on adderall or any other prescription medications and over the last year and a half through consistent exercise and good diet have been able to get back up to around 180. I control my ADD through meditation, prayer, and nootropics (cant wait for you noopept!) Now I just need to work on cutting down my bf a few percentage points...WITHOUT using adderall. I will never go back to that stuff.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.85%

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker
    It is actually 4 different amphetamine salts. So yes, it is literally speed. I was diagnosed with Adult ADD, and was on adderall for 4 years. I got down to about ~140lbs because I never ate. Admittedly, I didn't work out during this time period, or really do anything healthy at all, but thankfully that period of my life is over. I am no longer on adderall or any other prescription medications and over the last year and a half through consistent exercise and good diet have been able to get back up to around 180. I control my ADD through meditation, prayer, and nootropics (cant wait for you noopept!) Now I just need to work on cutting down my bf a few percentage points...WITHOUT using adderall. I will never go back to that stuff.
    Congratulations on your success.
    It is my understanding regular adderall use can come with some serious sides in some individuals.
    Glad to hear you have learned to control your ADD.
    Peace
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.41%

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker
    I think going to the gym has helped me control my add. After 13.5 yrs I went cold turkey and felt like crap for about a month. No energy sick constantly. Anyways going off was the best thing I have ever done, and It was well worth the pain. I feel like a million bucks and I'm able to eat and grow
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to ask a question about injectables.
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:18 PM
  2. question about sodium content in foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:22 PM
  3. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:07 PM
  4. questions about a few roids