Volatile

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
What's the word on this pwo? Anybody try this?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Looks under-dosed IMO. Price is a little steep, but not terribly bad.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like some of the stuff in it. Never been a fan of BA in preworkouts just cause some people don't like the feeling of it preworkout. But this seems a bit under dosed. Curious how much agmatine and cit mal are in it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it. It's decent but I had to use two scoops which is only 16 servings. Personally I would go with fierce domination or even jacked micro. Both good clean energy and great pumps.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like some of the stuff in it. Never been a fan of BA in preworkouts just cause some people don't like the feeling of it preworkout. But this seems a bit under dosed. Curious how much agmatine and cit mal are in it.
It would have to be double dosed to have anywhere near acceptable dosings, and then it's just expensive. It's a 9g prop blend. Cit mal I believe should be dosed at 6-8g alone, which I would say for a pre should be at least 3-4g per serving. AAKG is pretty much useless. I'm curious as to why taurine is listed as the first ingredient, because that's not something I ever remember seeing before in a pre.

wrathchild281

Awards
It would have to be double dosed to have anywhere near acceptable dosings, and then it's just expensive. It's a 9g prop blend. Cit mal I believe should be dosed at 6-8g alone, which I would say for a pre should be at least 3-4g per serving. AAKG is pretty much useless. I'm curious as to why taurine is listed as the first ingredient, because that's not something I ever remember seeing before in a pre.
i think 2-3 g citrulline p wo is an effective dose. This supp looks pretty decent. Hard to tell how much it really has with the proprieraty blends

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i think 2-3 g citrulline p wo is an effective dose. This supp looks pretty decent. Hard to tell how much it really has with the proprieraty blends
Im pretty sure an effective dose of citmal is 6+ grams even up to 9

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say that the product would even have that much. That's 1/5-1/3 of the 9g prop blend, and the 6th ingredient listed.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I'm not as up on the specifics of each ingredient like the previous posts, but I've been logging it - It's been pretty solid, IMO - comes on pretty smooth & gives a solid pump. For me it does its job - I get my sh!t done in the weight room & when I'm finished it doesn't leave me totally crashing out. Also - been taking for about a month & it is just as potent today as on day 1 -

1.5 scoops is the word on the street