I've taken PES Erase for 2 weeks, haven't noticed anything. - AnabolicMinds.com

I've taken PES Erase for 2 weeks, haven't noticed anything.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I've taken PES Erase for 2 weeks, haven't noticed anything.

I've been taking PES Erase for two weeks so far, everyone talks about drastic changes in mood or libido, body composition leaning out, dry joints, etc. I have not noticed a god damn thing, maybe slightly stomach bloating but I'm eating a surplus anyway so I'm probably just getting fatter, otherwise literally nothing.

Is this indicative of anything? Could it be that I had high estrogen before starting Erase, or am I just a non-responder?

I'm not stacking it with DAA.

2. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Whats your diet and workout regime like?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its going to be hard to notice any type of hardening or leaning if you just started a calorie surplus. Most people dont use Erase for a bulk...they will use AnaBeta or AnaBeta Elite
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Its going to be hard to notice any type of hardening or leaning if you just started a calorie surplus. Most people dont use Erase for a bulk...they will use AnaBeta or AnaBeta Elite
    This. I'd never really use an AI solo for a bulk. With a T-booster like DAA is a different story.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

To be honest I wasn't taking it to lean out, I'm just listing it as something everyone reports from it.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Whats your diet and workout regime like?
    5/3/1

16 x body weight in lbs for calories.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Moshiach View Post
    5/3/1

16 x body weight in lbs for calories.
    Why such an arbitrary caloric value? Have you adjusted for activity level? What about macronutrient content?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Moshiach
    I've been taking PES Erase for two weeks so far, everyone talks about drastic changes in mood or libido, body composition leaning out, dry joints, etc. I have not noticed a god damn thing, maybe slightly stomach bloating but I'm eating a surplus anyway so I'm probably just getting fatter, otherwise literally nothing.

Is this indicative of anything? Could it be that I had high estrogen before starting Erase, or am I just a non-responder?

You sound a little whiney, so your estrogen could be a tad higher than normal, id definitely stick with it.

There's no exact time frame, hour, minute or second that it will kick in bud. You taking 3 a day?

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm so confused. You want to lean out on a surplus? lol. If your bulking, do it with DAA or Anabeta etc. and stack it with Erase to reduce estrogen and cortisol, but dont expect to lean out while on a bulk.

When I can get it in, I love to stack it with Anabeta on a bulk.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Everyone is different, but I was on erase pro/intimidate over the summer with strict diet and got vascular, lean, hard. Diet is everything, man. Check your macros and make sure everything is precise. But anabeta elite would be more appropriate for what you are doing now. I'm currently bulking with it and am getting phenomenal gains.... For what it's worth, erase pro was visibly having an effect on me by the third day. You may be a non responder, but it sounds like you may be overlooking diet component.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You don't have to necessarily feel Erase to know its working. I have seen bloodwork of people who have used it in the past and have shown the affects of Erase. Just cause the dry joints, hardening, leaning out affects aren't there doesn't mean off hand it isn't doing its job. Are you taking anything else with it? Granted in a bulking situation I think Anabeta would of been the best route.
    PES Representative
  12. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

i like erase and use it but must admit its not a very strong ai
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu
    In comparison to what?
    PES Representative
  14. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Two bottles of Erase never saw the best of results either. That isn't to say it's a crap supplement as PES is quality through and through, but I just didn't get what I expected out of my two runs when compared to Triazole. Doesn't work the same for everyone and all that usual jazz.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

OP, what is your age?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

To be honest I wasn't taking it to lean out, I'm just listing it as something everyone reports from it.
    you haven't told us why you're taking it
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    blood work?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    You sound a little whiney, so your estrogen could be a tad higher than normal, id definitely stick with it.

- Valdez
    haha
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Why such an arbitrary caloric value? Have you adjusted for activity level? What about macronutrient content?
    170p/350c/75f

Can you tell me why this is relevant to the side effects of Erase I'm mentioning like dry joints?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    You taking 3 a day?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I'm so confused. You want to lean out on a surplus? lol.
    No, in fact I said "I wasn't taking it to lean out". The point is I consistently see people reporting the same effects from Erase, leaning out is one in a list of effects I haven't seen. I'm asking if noticing no effects is indicative of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    OP, what is your age?

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    you haven't told us why you're taking it
    I suspected symptoms of higher estrogen and wanted to try an AI supplement to see any effects on mood and libido, this is why I'm saying questions on my macro breakdown aren't relevant unless I was doing something stupid like 15g fat per day.
  20. Diamond Member

170p/350c/75f

Can you tell me why this is relevant to the side effects of Erase I'm mentioning like dry joints?
    Because if your diet was not conducive to steroid hormone biosynthesis, there would be no real aromatase activity for Erase to even block.

What led you to suspect symptoms of high estrogen?
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Two bottles of Erase never saw the best of results either. That isn't to say it's a crap supplement as PES is quality through and through, but I just didn't get what I expected out of my two runs when compared to Triazole. Doesn't work the same for everyone and all that usual jazz.
    My thoughts more people "feel" Triazole is cause of the Maca in it. Not saying thats what happened for you but its easier to feel Triazole cause of that reason. But give me Erase for my PCT and my AI of choice for now, but i do love formestane also but since that is a dying breed i'll stick to Erase.
    PES Representative
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Erase with daa, awesome!!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

What about using Erase on its own during a bulk to assist with keeping the bulk lean and possibly increased hypertrophy & strength? (not expecting fat loss during the bulk, though)
    Would this be making good use of Erase?

I had thought about using it solo during a bulk, but will change my plan if it would be better solo during a cut or stacked during a bulk. (or to even attempt a recomp)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES ERASE 8+ week cycles?
    By fisher300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. PES Erase for $14.30! NutraPlanet Memorial Sale
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 08:07 AM
  3. pes erase for gyno
    By Redsox0432 in forum Anabolics