help from someone who knows.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. help from someone who knows.


    Hello. All. I really need some advice. Most sups say take atleast a 4 week break before starting again. Uneasy just told u can 18 weeks and that is is just sup companys tryn to protect themselves. I just am coming off a 8 week cycle of compound 2o, and erase pro. I now plan in tryn solid with a50. Can I go right to it or do I need the 3 or 4 weeks off first? Thanks to anyone that can answer.


  2. You can go into them never since both products blow.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You can go into them never since both products blow.
    Well said Coop. I have to agree that there are much better uses of your time and money than taking Solid or A50. Save the money for some real food or at least use it to get something that actually works.

  4. I'd stay away from BPI products.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    I'd stay away from BPI products.
    I keep hearing that. I heard good things on one site then bad on another. But I see sites sayn take glutimine while others say its worthless. Same with akg. Hard to tell the real from the false.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    I'd stay away from BPI products.
    Other than bad reviews.. did something else happen? Just curious.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'd stay away from BPI products.
    agreed

  8. No bpi ever.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pastorcgc

    I keep hearing that. I heard good things on one site then bad on another. But I see sites sayn take glutimine while others say its worthless. Same with akg. Hard to tell the real from the false.
    You don't need glutamine it is worthless.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Other than bad reviews.. did something else happen? Just curious.
    Just the ingredients in their products and dosing just don't make a good product. They just don't have any good products I'd ever run. All hype.
    •   
       


  11. Why is glutamine worthless?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pastorcgc
    Why is glutamine worthless?
    It has its purposes, but gets a bad wrap bc it degrades into ammonia when put in water. Which is why I use products with sustamine - the di-peptide form of glutamine.

    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16839917/

  13. Mine is profuse by sn

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    It has its purposes, but gets a bad wrap bc it degrades into ammonia when put in water. Which is why I use products with sustamine - the di-peptide form of glutamine.

    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16839917/
    Let alone that...poor oral bioavailability and lack of proof that it does what the retarded people who recommended it claim it does! They say it is an anti-catabolic that "protects" muscle mass...ehem...how? It is worthless...Glutamine is worth a pound of salt...and at least a pound of salt is good for taste and water retention...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Let alone that...poor oral bioavailability and lack of proof that it does what the retarded people who recommended it claim it does! They say it is an anti-catabolic that "protects" muscle mass...ehem...how? It is worthless...Glutamine is worth a pound of salt...and at least a pound of salt is good for taste and water retention...
    You da man buddy
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Let alone that...poor oral bioavailability and lack of proof that it does what the retarded people who recommended it claim it does! They say it is an anti-catabolic that "protects" muscle mass...ehem...how? It is worthless...Glutamine is worth a pound of salt...and at least a pound of salt is good for taste and water retention...
    What I experience when taking Sustamine products is better recovery rates. I feel recovered, i.e.. decreased DOMS and recovery between sets is better. Is this protecting my muscle mass? Doubtful... to be honest... I have no idea, nor am i making that claim. But here's what modern research will teach you.

    Solid research shows how Sustamine can help improve the integrity of the gut by allowing better electrolyte and fluid adsorption via enhanced signaling of a transport pathway in the intestinal mucosal cells. Furthermore, use of sustamine in human research showed significant plasma glutamine elevation. Evidence suggest that supplementing with sustamine has its ergogenic benefits. It suggests that sustamine increases the time it takes for a person to reach exhaustion during exercise... meaning it allows me to go harder longer in the gym.

    Check it out...
    jissn.com/content/7/1/8


    As for claims that it protects muscle... I would say thats probably more an argument for BCAA's. Last I checked, L-Glutamine isn't considered a BCAA lol. Seems those things all get grouped together quite a bit.... bcaa's and glutamine.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    What I experience when taking Sustamine products is better recovery rates. I feel recovered, i.e.. decreased DOMS and recovery between sets is better. Is this protecting my muscle mass? Doubtful... to be honest... I have no idea, nor am i making that claim. But here's what modern research will teach you.

    Solid research shows how Sustamine can help improve the integrity of the gut by allowing better electrolyte and fluid adsorption via enhanced signaling of a transport pathway in the intestinal mucosal cells. Furthermore, use of sustamine in human research showed significant plasma glutamine elevation. Evidence suggest that supplementing with sustamine has its ergogenic benefits. It suggests that sustamine increases the time it takes for a person to reach exhaustion during exercise... meaning it allows me to go harder longer in the gym.

    Check it out...
    jissn.com/content/7/1/8


    As for claims that it protects muscle... I would say thats probably more an argument for BCAA's. Last I checked, L-Glutamine isn't considered a BCAA lol. Seems those things all get grouped together quite a bit.... bcaa's and glutamine.
    I never said anything about sustamine, I commented on Glutamine, also you must not be familiar with pathetic sites with 12 week programs or that kinda stuff (which is good, because they are all garbage) but some "experts" (jokes like Kris Gethin) swear that Glutamine protects muscle mass from catabolism...

    I had seen that article too, nothing impressive IMO...it is good but I don't see it necessary at all. I believe it does nothing for DOMs however...that is a "complicated beast" to quote a rather intellectual (and stim addicted) individual.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Been waiting for some sustamine discussion
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I never said anything about sustamine, I commented on Glutamine, also you must not be familiar with pathetic sites with 12 week programs or that kinda stuff (which is good, because they are all garbage) but some "experts" (jokes like Kris Gethin) swear that Glutamine protects muscle mass from catabolism...

    I had seen that article too, nothing impressive IMO...it is good but I don't see it necessary at all. I believe it does nothing for DOMs however...that is a "complicated beast" to quote a rather intellectual (and stim addicted) individual.
    Lol this must be a dig at a program I tried out for a while. I did experiment with DTP. After a few weeks I realized my previous training program was superior, vastly superior to it. So yes I am familiar with such sites. I was not aware of the claims he made however. Consider me informed. And accept my apology for misinterpreting your response to my op.

  20. I did the dtp one leg day... Burned a lot of calories and I was sore for like a week. One of those programs that burns too many calories and tears up too much muscle fiber... You'd def lose a lot of weight but won't gain muscle mass

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Lol this must be a dig at a program I tried out for a while. I did experiment with DTP. After a few weeks I realized my previous training program was superior, vastly superior to it. So yes I am familiar with such sites. I was not aware of the claims he made however. Consider me informed. And accept my apology for misinterpreting your response to my op.
    I hate those cookie cutter jokes :/ , anyhow it's ok bro. Sustamine is worth more reading for me, however I am pressed on time ATM and for what I recall from that study they even stated it depended greatly and was made possible due to good hydration and electrolyte intake if I am not mistaken...however I'll dig up some more on sustamine on the weekend when I have more time bro.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  22. What about glutamine as a cell volumizer? Is that a myth as well?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pastorcgc
    Hello. All. I really need some advice. Most sups say take atleast a 4 week break before starting again. Uneasy just told u can 18 weeks and that is is just sup companys tryn to protect themselves. I just am coming off a 8 week cycle of compound 2o, and erase pro. I now plan in tryn solid with a50. Can I go right to it or do I need the 3 or 4 weeks off first? Thanks to anyone that can answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    You can go into them never since both products blow.
    What your guys out come with Compound 20?
    Did y'all enjoy?
    Remember you said you were running it Coop.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. I did two bottles of compound 20. Seems like I eat and eat never put on weight. I stacked it with erase pro.

  25. Glutamine is readily found in the foods you are eating. If you are eating clean and it includes beef, chicken , fish, dairy and eggs then you should be covered already. Glutamine doesnt do anything for you in excess...just passes through

    Would everyone agree?


    Quote Originally Posted by pastorcgc View Post
    Why is glutamine worthless?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fit4me
    Glutamine is readily found in the foods you are eating. If you are eating clean and it includes beef, chicken , fish, dairy and eggs then you should be covered already. Glutamine doesnt do anything for you in excess...just passes through

    Would everyone agree?
    Agreed! Don't buy into the hype of things like hmb, glutamine, and some of the other expensive single amino acids, effects from them are minimal if anything, you better off spending money on quality foods and whey.

  27. You know what is really anti catabolic?
    Food.
    By the way, if our bodies where as catabolic as the supplement companies would have you believe, we would all look like starvation victims.
    Peace

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fit4me View Post
    Glutamine is readily found in the foods you are eating. If you are eating clean and it includes beef, chicken , fish, dairy and eggs then you should be covered already. Glutamine doesnt do anything for you in excess...just passes through

    Would everyone agree?
    Glutamine in excess or in deficit does the same nothing. No such thing as "eating clean" , food is food, macros are macros...If you don't go over your kCalories of the day, if you don't go over your macros, it matters little to nothing where they come from.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Glutamine in excess or in deficit does the same nothing. No such thing as "eating clean" , food is food, macros are macros...If you don't go over your kCalories of the day, if you don't go over your macros, it matters little to nothing where they come from.
    Health stand point...
    Cause a fat fůck can eat whoopers and fries and stay in macros less say, but that shít ain't healthy.

    But I give it up Mr.Elorza...
    You're a little scientist bro.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Health stand point...
    Cause a fat fůck can eat whoopers and fries and stay in macros less say, but that shít ain't healthy.

    But I give it up Mr.Elorza...
    You're a little scientist bro.
    As a health stand point...I would honestly advise people to cut and stay below 15% , also make sure to lower their waist circumference as much as they can naturally and through diet and exercise. Only thing I won't ingest is Trans Fats , none at all...everything else fair game!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 11:10 PM
  2. Someone who knows what there doing please help this rookie!!
    By AdamSweeting in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 03:53 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 06:43 AM
  5. PCT help from those who know for those in need
    By Grrr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Log in
Log in