amazing pre workout jolt!!!

  1. Thumbs up amazing pre workout jolt!!!


    my buddy's like try these,

    i popped an adipo kinetic, and a cayenne pepper capsule.....


    It was like a light bulb turned on in my stomach that just pissed me off! I am 220lbs. btw
    one of the most productive workouts of my life .

    when we left the gym i was buzzing all over.


    i am searching for some adipo now.

    great pre WO combo, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!!!


  2. Good luck on finding the Adipo. I sold my last one for $100.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by sly
    Good luck on finding the Adipo. I sold my last one for $100.

    S.O.B.
    •   
       


  4. What's an adipo kinetic?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    What's an adipo kinetic?
    Adipokinetix was a product that was made by Syntrax. The ingredients were Norephedrine, Caffeine, and Yohimbe. It was extremely popular. The FDA banned it some time ago.

  6. this may be a bit off topic but have you tried a Redline from VPX? I know guys big and small who've gotten the jolt of their lifetime when taking this PW.


    "It's like coke in a can...Redballs gives you wiiiiings"

  7. Time to try the ECY stack

  8. I miss adipo....NYC was the ****, except it killed my libido. I used Sci-Fit's Thermocuts II for awhile, when it was still NYC.

  9. I still have some Gennapharm adrenalin myself, which was a good nyc stack. However, I'm kinda antsy about using it, as I found that after a week or so being on it my prostate was becoming noticably enlarged.

  10. holy crap Max Silver who is that girl in your avatar??

  11. my g/f *sighs* She whoring herself out again I see. Oh well.. as long as it paid well!


  12. Just took some myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    I still have some Gennapharm adrenalin myself, which was a good nyc stack. However, I'm kinda antsy about using it, as I found that after a week or so being on it my prostate was becoming noticably enlarged.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GuyinLA
    Adipokinetix was a product that was made by Syntrax. The ingredients were Norephedrine, Caffeine, and Yohimbe. It was extremely popular. The FDA banned it some time ago.
    So norephedrine is better than ephedrine? Or is it the yohimbine that makes it so potent?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by John6
    So norephedrine is better than ephedrine? Or is it the yohimbine that makes it so potent?
    I'm sure it was the norephedrine. Caffeine and Yohimbe are still legal, thus one could simply replace the norephedrine with ephedrine. A good many lament the loss of NYC.

  15. I found that norephedrine had very nice mood enhancing effects, as well as a nice smooth energy release, as opposed to the jittery cracked out meth-head buzz that ephedrine provides (don't get me wrong, I enjoy both). For myself it also possesses very powerful appetite suppressing effects, which is certainly a welcome thing when cutting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kelsey
    my buddy's like try these,

    i popped an adipo kinetic, and a cayenne pepper capsule.....


    It was like a light bulb turned on in my stomach that just pissed me off! I am 220lbs. btw
    one of the most productive workouts of my life .

    when we left the gym i was buzzing all over.


    i am searching for some adipo now.

    great pre WO combo, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!!!
    If you wanna get all crazy try some nose torque. Powerlifters use that **** before heavy lifts to really wake us up and get us "fired up", along with some hyperventilating and screaming

  17. jweave, thats strange because when I used to use adipo my libido and erection went through the roof. I always wondered if it was just the yohimbe or some "other secret ingredient". Great results though. I miss it.

    Mr.50



    Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    I miss adipo....NYC was the ****, except it killed my libido. I used Sci-Fit's Thermocuts II for awhile, when it was still NYC.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in