Something to stack with Erase and DAA

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going on the final week of my PCT. I've been using Erase for over 2 weeks now with DAA. Looking to add one more supplement with Erase and DAA. I think I have it narrowed to DS Activate Xtreme or Athletix Titanium XL. My main goals are of course, with proper diet, added strength and lean mass. Which would be better to stack with Erase and DAA? I've looked into Anabeta but think I've rather try something else. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would say adding Reduce-XT on any PCT should be a most...Cortisol is too high after the exogenous hormones leave the body and Reduce-XT can help mitigate it. AnaBeta is another Great add for PCT, for the sole reason it increases natural anabolism and hunger...people forget that they have to eat at least at maintenance (with over maintenance being ideal) to keep their gains post PCT.

Add:
-AnaBeta (OG or Elite)
and
-Reduce-XT

It will help keep lean mass, and promote a more lean environment while not sacrificing any gains.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going on the final week of my PCT. I've been using Erase for over 2 weeks now with DAA. Looking to add one more supplement with Erase and DAA. I think I have it narrowed to DS Activate Xtreme or Athletix Titanium XL. My main goals are of course, with proper diet, added strength and lean mass. Which would be better to stack with Erase and DAA? I've looked into Anabeta but think I've rather try something else. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance..
Division 1 or EndoSurge are popular additions to Erase and DAA.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of what you named I would say Activate Extreme (seems to pair nicely with DAA).

Why no AnaBeta though? :( It or ABE (forskolin plus cortisol control would be a nice addition to what you ahve going) was going to be my suggestion before I read your original post. :p

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've read Anabeta is hit or miss for some. Besides, I don't think I want a supp that is going to make me hungry all the time. I'd rather just do my diet without having a supplement with the potential of messing with it. If that makes any sense.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've read Anabeta is hit or miss for some. Besides, I don't think I want a supp that is going to make me hungry all the time. I'd rather just do my diet without having a supplement with the potential of messing with it. If that makes any sense.
Then add Reduce-XT and lower cortisol so it doesn't om-nom-nom your cycle gains.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered Reduce XT?

EDIT: Looks like I'm a little late to the party in here. Lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't Erase already have cortisol controlling properties?

Seems like Erase and Reduce XT would be overkill. Or am I wrong here?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They claim it does, although I feel it's better suited to estrogen control.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Seems like Erase and Reduce XT would be overkill. Or am I wrong here?
Arimistane and Reduce-XT would not prove to be too much for cortisol, however you would want to increase Fish Oil intake and water too...You see AIs and Cortisol Control supplements tend to give achy joints when used too high. Keep Erase dosed as you planned , but I don't think 3 caps of Reduce-XT would cause you pain, and in the case it does 2 caps is actually plenty too.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've read that Lean Xtreme is much harder on the joints than Reduce XT.

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright, I think I am going to run Erase for just 4 weeks. Then take Reduce XT for 4 weeks.

Anything I should stack with the Reduce XT?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Alright, I think I am going to run Erase for just 4 weeks. Then take Reduce XT for 4 weeks.

Anything I should stack with the Reduce XT?
If you are looking to keep gaining, order it from nutraplanet and take advantage of the cheap price of TTA , on a lean bulk , both minimize the fat gain , and if diet is spot on , it can even burn fat as you gain mass.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unrelated but.. Big, I LOVE your avatar. LOL!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are looking to keep gaining, order it from nutraplanet and take advantage of the cheap price of TTA , on a lean bulk , both minimize the fat gain , and if diet is spot on , it can even burn fat as you gain mass.
Already have several bottles of DCP when it went on sale. Thanks for the advice.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

EndoAMP max would alleviate stress related cortisol with the phosphatidyl serine content, and boost gh levels from alpha GPC.

Sustain Alpha Gel certainly could be used for vasodilation , t levels, and mood enhancement.

-Matt

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta and Division 1 would be my recommendations. Anabeta will help increase hunger and LBM while the Division 1 will help increase free test and strength.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
you could add in anabeta, or something like testabolan v2 to help free up bound testosterone

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you want to try anabeta? ABE and OG AB are legit. my suggestions:

IGF 2, Prime, Anabeta

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've decided on going with MAN Nolvadren XT (Erase + Lean Xtreme) and Activate Xtreme.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've decided on going with MAN Nolvadren XT (Erase + Lean Xtreme) and Activate Xtreme.
Great deal on Nolvadren XT now at Nutra, good timing!