Love for Deisel Test Hardcore - AnabolicMinds.com

Love for Deisel Test Hardcore

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Love for Deisel Test Hardcore

Don't see many people talking about this product. I have used it a couple of years ago and remember it being an awesome test booster. I just ordered two bottles to run alongside my s1/s4 sarm stack. I reckon they are WAY underrated products and good value . Cant' wait.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

I agree. Im a big fan of the stuff. Liked the DTP too but it always made my blood pressure jump up significantly. Either the dhea or yohimbe, not sure which. Been a while since ive used any of their products, tho.

Btw, the S1/S4 stack will be suppressive and i dont think DTH will prevent the suppression. Maybe you are better off running the DTH as kind of a light pct to the SARMs. Just a thought.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It is definitely a product that will make you feel like it's working, due to the inclusions of the primary ingredients: tribulus and maca. However, it won't do much for actual test-boosting.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    I agree. Im a big fan of the stuff. Liked the DTP too but it always made my blood pressure jump up significantly. Either the dhea or yohimbe, not sure which. Been a while since ive used any of their products, tho.

Btw, the S1/S4 stack will be suppressive and i dont think DTH will prevent the suppression. Maybe you are better off running the DTH as kind of a light pct to the SARMs. Just a thought.
    Im going to do a mini pct after the stack. Using DTHC to keep energy and libido up while trying to cut some body-fat. DTHC worker great last time for agression and libido. Last time I used Osta my libido went missing around week three.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

So maybe just combine bulk maca, trib, and horny goat weed and save some $$?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It is definitely a product that will make you feel like it's working, due to the inclusions of the primary ingredients: tribulus and maca. However, it won't do much for actual test-boosting.
    Have you used it?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

So maybe just combine bulk maca, trib, and horny goat weed and save some $$?

$39 at nutra. I thought it was a good deal. i have used alot of other test boosters for similar cost that felt like they did nothing.
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    Have you used it?
    No. A basic analysis of the ingredient panel is really all I need. In fact, using it would actually confound objectivity since the main ingredients in the formula are testosterone-mimetics with respect to libido/fertility, so users would be totally convinced that their T is elevated (as is the case here). Great marketing strategy by Diesel Test, but unfortunately quite transparent.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

No. A basic analysis of the ingredient panel is really all I need. In fact, using it would actually confound objectivity since the main ingredients in the formula are testosterone-mimetics with respect to libido/fertility, so users would be totally convinced that their T is elevated (as is the case here). Great marketing strategy by Diesel Test, but unfortunately quite transparent.
    Do you have any recommendations for test boosters. I liked the libido, aggressiveness in the gym and the mood lift that DTHC gave. Is ther a product that gives these benefits and actually increases T?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Do you have any recommendations for test boosters. I liked the libido, aggressiveness in the gym and the mood lift that DTHC gave. Is ther a product that gives these benefits and actually increases T?

Im not cooper, but DAA and erase together is the most popular stack on the boards. It does work but the libido isnt on par with DTH for me.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Im not cooper, but DAA and erase together is the most popular stack on the boards. It does work but the libido isnt on par with DTH for me.
    Yeah ive used erase and daa in pct and as a standalone stack. I don't feel a thing from this combo. It just doesn't feel like it does anything positive. In fact i feel pretty ordinary when I use this stack. I know a lot of people use it with success.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

I ran it awhile back and it was a failure after the first couple days of feeling wired on it.
  13. Diamond Member

Why not get the best of both worlds?

DAA + Tribulus:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-90-grams.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-240-caps.html

Alternatively, PCT Assist is prob the best all-in-one product for both libido/alphaness and natural T elevation:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/p-c-t-assist-120-capsules.html
    (only 1 left!)
  14. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    I ran it awhile back and it was a failure after the first couple days of feeling wired on it.
    Was this the DAA and erase stack? I ask because I started Erase a few days ago and haven't been able to sleep well.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Ive used it several times. Only for libido purposes though. Nothing else.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321

Was this the DAA and erase stack? I ask because I started Erase a few days ago and haven't been able to sleep well.
    No it was diesel test pro
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why not get the best of both worlds?

DAA + Tribulus:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-90-grams.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-240-caps.html

Alternatively, PCT Assist is prob the best all-in-one product for both libido/alphaness and natural T elevation:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/p-c-t-assist-120-capsules.html
    (only 1 left!)
    I always see you mention pct assist. Never paid attention to it.. checking it out now.

Mike
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

What about all of the bloodwork done by users (non-sponsored) showing the increase in test?
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    What about all of the bloodwork done by users (non-sponsored) showing the increase in test?
    Bloodwork showing tribulus increases testosterone? I could give someone on androgel a tbooster and tell him to get bloodwork before and after applications (this has happened before). I prefer clinical trials without bias or potential to fudge results.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

I just checked my labels of DTHC and found that it contains all of the ingredients in PCT Assist minus i3c plus a whole lot more (albeit in a prop blend).
  21. Diamond Member

I just checked my labels of DTHC and found that it contains all of the ingredients in PCT Assist minus i3c plus a whole lot more (albeit in a prop blend).
    Yup, but again, I can put a million ingredients in a proprietary blend and call it magic. Look at the size of the blend and the order of ingredients. The more ingredients it has, the worse​.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

If I take 7 pills a day (bottle will last a month) I am getting 11 725mg of ingredients. Lots of room for good dosages of ingredients there don't you think?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Diesel THC saved me during my last PCT, I've tried every natty t booster on the market and this is the only one I got anything out of.. Reading now it doesnt boost t is interesting, but Im always happy for higher libido!!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yup, but again, I can put a million ingredients in a proprietary blend and call it magic. Look at the size of the blend and the order of ingredients. The more ingredients it has, the worse​.
    Listening to what the man is telling you right here. You don't need a million ingredients to get that alpha male feeling. Trib + Icariin and MACA I'm sure you could easily get what your looking for and in just 3 things. Sometimes people less is more just cause DTH has a bazillion things in it doesn't make it work.
    PES Representative
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love me some DTHC! Staked it with Prime a few years back and was very impressed, turned into a great recomp.

Chuck has a lot of paper work to back up his stuff. Number of users, young & old, using DTHC with blood work.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  26. Diamond Member

If I take 7 pills a day (bottle will last a month) I am getting 11 725mg of ingredients. Lots of room for good dosages of ingredients there don't you think?
    Nope not at all. If everything was dosed right, you're looking at about 30 grams of actives. The dead giveaway is cnidium monieri being listed midway through the label, which means that at the very least, everything below it is pixie dusted (cnidium needs a very low dose or you get nausea and headaches).

/Label dissection 101
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nope not at all. If everything was dosed right, you're looking at about 30 grams of actives. The dead giveaway is cnidium monieri being listed midway through the label, which means that at the very least, everything below it is pixie dusted (cnidium needs a very low dose or you get nausea and headaches).

/Label dissection 101
    Feel this needs to be said. Boom roasted.
    PES Representative
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

/Label dissection 101
    LMAO owned.

The dude who sells this crap, years ago i ran a log for him.. a good log, I enjoyed the product. Then i ran a log for designer supplements activate, and stated I would compare the two.. He got pissed and told me to NEVER compare those two products lol.. i guess he was afraid I was going to like activate that much more!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

/Label dissection 101
    Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't aware that the ingredients were labelled in descending order of mg like that in prop blends.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

/Label dissection 101
    Isn't pixie dust the secret? Heard its going to be sold as a stack at NP with the flying ninja monkey tears.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

To this day DTHC is hands down one of my favorite natty test boosters. Stacked with Sunami it had me running through sorority house walls and punching babies. Especially when stacked with Sunami.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  32. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by zendog

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't aware that the ingredients were labelled in descending order of mg like that in prop blends.
    It's supposed to be.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  33. Senior Member

/Label dissection 101
    What dose of cnidium monnieri do you recommend? I've heard 200 mg to 300 mg per dose, with 2 to 3 doses per day.

It tastes fairly bad, BTW.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau

What dose of cnidium monnieri do you recommend? I've heard 200 mg to 300 mg per dose, with 2 to 3 doses per day.

It tastes fairly bad, BTW.
    No idea about that but I used to take almost a gram a day of cnidium with no negative effects. /shrug
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I think by law, they have to ?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

I've used it in the past (prob 6 years ago) and I got results from it. I used it for a bit too long and started experiencing headaches and sleep issues though. While on "Grand Bolas" lol I absolutley gained the intensity I was looking for. Incredible libido boost as well. I spoke with Chuck a few times on the phone and he was a great guy as we discussed some training and supplement topics for a bit.

IMO their are too many great test boosting supplements on the market for DTHC to be competitive anymore. Decent product for the money but if your looking to boost or free up test their are some far superior products to choose from.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I've never bothered with any of the DT products. Like Coop pointed out, they are mostly test mimetics with a few vasodilators...which is NOT a bad thing per se, they just can't be said to actually raise T levels. I certainly use many of the ingredients when I want to boost my libido and they work great. I do think some of the mimetics like icariin can mimic test well enough to actually increase protein synthesis. I definitely put on mass while using big doses of Drive, but ultimately that could have been from the forskohlin, which does boost test.

I had taken Maca enough times prior to the release and subsequent popularity of these products to recognize that the rave reviews were all about...being extra horny and angry, grrrr! lol
  38. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I've used both products, the Diesel Test Hardcore and the DTP a few years ago. Neither of them did anything for me at all. Simple bulk DAA blows either product out of the water.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah I've used both products, the Diesel Test Hardcore and the DTP a few years ago. Neither of them did anything for me at all. Simple bulk DAA blows either product out of the water.
    You think, libido wise to?
  40. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I've never bothered with any of the DT products. Like Coop pointed out, they are mostly test mimetics with a few vasodilators...which is NOT a bad thing per se, they just can't be said to actually raise T levels. I certainly use many of the ingredients when I want to boost my libido and they work great. I do think some of the mimetics like icariin can mimic test well enough to actually increase protein synthesis. I definitely put on mass while using big doses of Drive, but ultimately that could have been from the forskohlin, which does boost test.

I had taken Maca enough times prior to the release and subsequent popularity of these products to recognize that the rave reviews were all about...being extra horny and angry, grrrr! lol
    How did you dose the MACA and which brand did you use?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 11:24 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:09 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:04 PM