Should i expect weight loss?
- 10-07-2012, 03:19 PM
- 10-07-2012, 03:28 PM
If your diet is where it needs to be you'll def dry up and lean up, took a little experimenting for me finding a good balance of protein and carbs. If your workouts are intense you'll def notice a diff within a couple weeks.
- 10-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Welcome to AM!
That stack will help with cutting fat. Obviously your diet will be the biggest player.
You should check out a program like the Muscle Book. It's free: http://www.strengthuniversity.org/muscle-book/
The book is great. It will provide you some good information on nutrition and training.I'm Back...
10-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Also you will sleep like a baby
10-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Happy to be here! Anyway, thanks for all the replies. Does it really help sleep too?
10-07-2012, 09:06 PM
10-07-2012, 10:51 PM
- 5'9" 178 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I would not expect weight loss, from that stack. If it were to happen, however, count it as an added bonus. I think expecting weight loss could potentially be setting yourself up for disappointment.
10-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Let's go with fat and water weight loss kinda what I ment. It leaned me up a lot with erase dpol and endosurge got great definition on that stack
Similar Forum Threads
- By alewisdvm in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2011, 06:03 PM
- By dugan661 in forum PicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2010, 01:02 PM
- By dugan661 in forum PicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2010, 02:37 PM
- By emha in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2008, 08:54 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:17 PM