Bulking supplement stack

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
Hey guys, I've been bulking for one week with 3500 calories a day, and I want to try a good bulking supplement stack.
whey protein I already have, the elite one from dymatize, I was thinking in adding a few more supplements, what do u guys recomend? I appreciate the answers, peace :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Do you have your staples?

-Creatine Monohydrate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate. 3-5g a day of any of them.
-Beta Alanine. 3.2g a day spit throughout the day.
-Fish Oil (Orange Oximega 4-6 caps a day).

Bulking Products:
-AnaBeta (by PES)

Pre-workout:

-Either Make one with:
-6-9g Citrulline Malate
-2g COP
-1g Agmatine Sulfate
-200mg Caffeine
or Get either:
-Focus-XT
-Craze
-SAN Fierce Domination
-PNI Prodigy is also good.

Seems you have your diet on point, remember diet is key to gain mass. You can add a GDA if you want. I would go for either Slintensity or Slin Sane V2.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad is the multivitamin, not fish oil. Other than that, solid recommendations! BCAAs are good pre IMO.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Orange Triad is the multivitamin, not fish oil. Other than that, solid recommendations! BCAAs are good pre IMO.
What do you mean?

Oh and BCAAs are effective on Cuts and IF , for bulking...if your protein allotment is correct they are a bit redundant. Unless you mean to the mTOR stimulation by having Leucine some 2 hours prior to a workout.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice edit! Lol. I'm too quick with my replies I guess. Agreed with the protein/diet comment, I just feel that a few extra BCAAs never hurts, and often can sweeten up the bulk powders a tad.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice edit! Lol. I'm too quick with my replies I guess. Agreed with the protein/diet comment, I just feel that a few extra BCAAs never hurts, and often can sweeten up the bulk powders a tad.
Call me crazy, but the taste of SNS Citrulline Malate + SNS Agmatine Powder + USPowders Modern BCAA (Grapple) = win for me haha.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Crazy. Been curious to try the Grapple. Been working through the regular grape for a while now. When's SNS agmatine powder coming back in stock? Seems to be out at a lot of retailers.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok Crazy. Been curious to try the Grapple. Been working through the regular grape for a while now. When's SNS agmatine powder coming back in stock? Seems to be out at a lot of retailers.
Shouldn't be more than 2 weeks last I heard. I'll check it out.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I takes my beta alanine all at once.
All 4 grams of it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I takes my beta alanine all at once.
All 4 grams of it.
You don't need that much Flexypooh. I read that absorption is better on split dosages, and also easier on the tingles...but if it doesn't bother yah meh.

3.2 grams is all you need btw.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need that much Flexypooh. I read that absorption is better on split dosages, and also easier on the tingles...but if it doesn't bother yah meh.

3.2 grams is all you need btw.
What if you're just really massive? Same dose as a guy my build?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What if you're just really massive? Same dose as a guy my build?
After saturation point you only need 1.6g , either flex or you...so yes.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't feel happy enough with 3.2g. I require 4 to feel awesome.
I get my split doses every time I eat chicken. Boom!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't feel happy enough with 3.2g. I require 4 to feel awesome.
I get my split doses every time I eat chicken. Boom!
I don't feel happy when people don't know Turkey has higher amounts of Beta-Alanine in it. BAM! haha

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
I was thinking in buy the animal rage, animal m-stak and animal pak, some creatine and bcaa's..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I was thinking in buy the animal rage, animal m-stak and animal pak, some creatine and bcaa's..
Your neighbors garbage can would be cheaper and it would yield exactly the same results :D!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no joke you'll be taking about 30+ pills a day for just 2 supplements that won't do ****

grab some bulk creatine and some supplements mentioned above and you'll be locked cocked and ready to rock

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
no joke you'll be taking about 30+ pills a day for just 2 supplements that won't do ****

grab some bulk creatine and some supplements mentioned above and you'll be locked cocked and ready to rock
yeah ur right, animal pak + m-stak its like 20 pills a day lol

so according to the great answers and some searching I was thinking in a stack like this :

Whey Dymatize
Creatine (still don't know which one)

Pre workout :

Animal Rage
jack3d

or

Citrulline Malate
Beta-Alanine
Caffeine

Pro hormone:

M-stak
T-bomb
X-factor
Test factor

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
yeah ur right, animal pak + m-stak its like 20 pills a day lol

so according to the great answers and some searching I was thinking in a stack like this :

Whey Dymatize
Creatine (still don't know which one)

Pre workout :

Animal Rage
jack3d

or

Citrulline Malate
Beta-Alanine
Caffeine

Pro hormone:

M-stak
T-bomb
X-factor
Test factor
Hahaha OMG. None of the mentioned are Pro-hormones...neither should a beginner be meddling with PH/DS anyway. Beta-Alanine has no place Pre-workout, it is like creatine...timing doesn't matter and it is better Post workout IMO...It would be Either Rage or Jack3d , and both are...less than stellar.

Please visit the Nutrition forum BTW...saw your thread about 1 muscle per week, and this one about supplements, looks like you need some basics of nutrition, supplementation and dieting.

Get Creatine Monohydrate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Fish oil for now...no need for anything else for beginners. (Heck even seasoned players will tell yah you don't need anything, but those 2 are always good).

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh boy..

just find any cheap bulk creatine monohydrate. companies will advertise the **** out of creatine and charge out the ass for it, but bulk powder creatine is cheap and effective.

get some fish oil

you're young..stick with some food, protein, and fish oil. you honestly don't need anything else. take some supplement baby steps

your prohormones you listed, are not prohormones. again, you're young and you don't need that stuff

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha OMG. None of the mentioned are Pro-hormones...neither should a beginner be meddling with PH/DS anyway. Beta-Alanine has no place Pre-workout, it is like creatine...timing doesn't matter and it is better Post workout IMO...It would be Either Rage or Jack3d , and both are...less than stellar.

Please visit the Nutrition forum BTW...saw your thread about 1 muscle per week, and this one about supplements, looks like you need some basics of nutrition, supplementation and dieting.

Get Creatine Monohydrate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Fish oil for now...no need for anything else for beginners. (Heck even seasoned players will tell yah you don't need anything, but those 2 are always good).
beat me to it!! my iPhone must not refresh the thread as fast as it should :(

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards

I thought they were pro hormones, im feeling kinda confused right now..

the diet its okay, 3500kcals a day, around 200g protein, 400g carbs and about 100g of fats

about supplements Ive been lifting for one year and a half, I tried a few ones already the only ones that I never tried are the pro hormonal supps

about the other thread its not cuz im a begginer its just because I already tried both and I noticed better gains by training each muscle twice per week

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I thought they were pro hormones, im feeling kinda confused right now..

the diet its okay, 3500kcals a day, around 200g protein, 400g carbs and about 100g of fats

about supplements Ive been lifting for one year and a half, I tried a few ones already the only ones that I never tried are the pro hormonal supps

about the other thread its not cuz im a begginer its just because I already tried both and I noticed better gains by training each muscle twice per week
If you want to Lean Bulk honestly you don't need more than 1g per pound of body weight, unless you were on AAS (steroids...) which you are not. Fats are around .5g per pound of bodyweight and carbs fill the rest of the kCalories.

I would say you are better set off at:
-180g protein
-85g fat
-500g carbs

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
If you want to Lean Bulk honestly you don't need more than 1g per pound of body weight, unless you were on AAS (steroids...) which you are not. Fats are around .5g per pound of bodyweight and carbs fill the rest of the kCalories.

I would say you are better set off at:
-180g protein
-85g fat
-500g carbs
yeah ur right but I usually keep my fat intake at 100g because it really helps with hormones production, and why all those carbs? lol even at 400g I get so tired of eating tons of bread, oats, rice and quinoa lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
yeah ur right but I usually keep my fat intake at 100g because it really helps with hormones production, and why all those carbs? lol even at 400g I get so tired of eating tons of bread, oats, rice and quinoa lol
Filling up kCaloric allotment for the surplus, and maintaining Glycogen always up...Also fats at .5g/lb already take care of that, just make sure they are healthy fats and also have nice sources of cholesterol there like egg yolks and avocados. Hormones rely on fats and cholesterol for optimal production.

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
Filling up kCaloric allotment for the surplus, and maintaining Glycogen always up...Also fats at .5g/lb already take care of that, just make sure they are healthy fats and also have nice sources of cholesterol there like egg yolks and avocados. Hormones rely on fats and cholesterol for optimal production.
I read somewhere that eating red meat once in a while is great for test production

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I read somewhere that eating red meat once in a while is great for test production
You can have it everyday if you want...any day of the week and as many times as you want as long as it fits your macronutrients.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Red meat has decent levels of zinc, which is essential for "male health" if you get my drift.

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
the meat I usually eat is chicken and turkey, red meat sometimes

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
the meat I usually eat is chicken and turkey, red meat sometimes
You can have any kind of meat.

You just updated your info...you are 16 years old! Do not even think about supplements! Eat , train and sleep! For the love of Christ (if he exists) you were thinking even of Pro-hormones!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can have any kind of meat.

You just updated your info...you are 16 years old! Do not even think about supplements! Eat , train and sleep! For the love of Christ (if he exists) you were thinking even of Pro-hormones!!
^that

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
am I so young to use supplements? I thought I was only too young to use steroids lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
prohormones are steroids

your idea of a prohormone might be natural testosterone boosters or other ingredients that work the same, and you're even too young for those.

take some protein powder or creatine I you want, but you don't need it

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
that's exactly what I thought a prohormone is, well at least I need some whey for the post workout shake .. im not gonna bring protein food to the gym

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not necessary as long as you consume enough protein from other sources throughout the day. The post workout shake won't make a difference in your progress. However, there's nothing wrong with it if you need help hitting your protein target.