Reduce XT vs Endoamp Max

  1. New Member
    dvr2470's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Reduce XT vs Endoamp Max


    Which is better for cortisol reduction? Overall I would guess that endoamp is superior because of its nootropic benefits but I'm am talking only cortisol here.


  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dvr2470 View Post
    Which is better for cortisol reduction? Overall I would guess that endoamp is superior because of its nootropic benefits but I'm am talking only cortisol here.
    I have not tried EndoAmp Max , but I can tell yah that Reduce-XT lowers cortisol and fast due to my experience :/ Having Reduce-XT higher than 3 caps for me means painful joints, but fat loss extravaganza indeed.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  3. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0

    Reduce XT is a tried and true formula that has been effective for years and does the job well. If you remember how popular Lean Xtreme was it was based off of that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0

    Reduce XT and LeanXtreme are unparalleled IMO (both at 3-4 caps/day) for said purpose.

    I tried EndoAmp at DOUBLE the dose (2 scoops) and was not impressed...at all.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  5. New Member
    dvr2470's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Thanks for your input everyone! I was leaning towards endoamp at first but am now seriously considering reduce xt. The price is also an added bonus

  6. New Member
    dvr2470's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Another question. Isn't reduce xt hormonal?

  7. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dvr2470 View Post
    Another question. Isn't reduce xt hormonal?
    It is a natural hormonal supplement, meaning it is not AAS but due to it's hormonal regulation (Cortisol being a hormone in the body) we do not recommend going further than 8 weeks on it. Since it is natural, no PCT is needed since no shutdown will appear.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It is a natural hormonal supplement, meaning it is not AAS but due to it's hormonal regulation (Cortisol being a hormone in the body) we do not recommend going further than 8 weeks on it. Since it is natural, no PCT is needed since no shutdown will appear.
    This. EndoAmp Max is a natural product, so I really don't think Phosphatidylserine will lower cortisol beyond natural levels.

  9. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    EA will not lower it to the extent of Reduce XT but it is comparing apples to oranges really. EA is more of a long-term natural way to mitigate cortisol and spike HGH/test production post workout. The research on PS and A-GPC is extensive and the ingredients are proven to work


  10. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0

    Makes sense. Good to know. Had no idea.

    Unfortunately, when I tried it, I had different objectives.

    Live and learn

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    EA will not lower it to the extent of Reduce XT but it is comparing apples to oranges really. EA is more of a long-term natural way to mitigate cortisol and spike HGH/test production post workout. The research on PS and A-GPC is extensive and the ingredients are proven to work
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  11. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    Havent tried reduce xt but endo amp max's formula is based on real science. Studies show that 600-800 mg a day of phosphatidyl serine reduces cortisol. I doubt have the study on hand but I believe it took about 14 days for full effects to kick in. Someone can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong

  12. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    I've used both but like how cost effective reduced xt is. PS is. Great supplement tho just expensive. I think I'll probably see better results from reduce xt but it all depends on the duration of cortisol control and your goals etc. Again both great products.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,631
    Answers
    0

    endoamp is good stuff. really enjoy it.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  14. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0

    The great thing about endoamp is that you can run it all year with no negative effects or affects for that matter

  15. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    The great thing about endoamp is that you can run it all year with no negative effects or affects for that matter
    I wouldn't do so, personally.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  16. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Reduce XT is a tried and true formula that has been effective for years and does the job well. If you remember how popular Lean Xtreme was it was based off of that.

    Couldnt have said it better myself!!

    Mike

  17. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,589
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Havent tried reduce xt but endo amp max's formula is based on real science. Studies show that 600-800 mg a day of phosphatidyl serine reduces cortisol. I doubt have the study on hand but I believe it took about 14 days for full effects to kick in. Someone can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong
    As opposed to fake science?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  18. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    As opposed to fake science?
    maybe it was referring to those studies done in the show weird science.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  19. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    maybe it was referring to those studies done in the show weird science.
    Its a new form called quazi-science.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  20. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0

    I would go with Reduce XT of Endoamp

  21. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0

    just look and study the ingredients

    both formulas have different ingredients. you can always cycle off one and cycle onto the other
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  22. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0

    I'd go Reduce Xt just cause I've used it in the past with PCT and also with Natty testboosting stacks. I've enjoyed it both times I've used it. And the price point of the two is also very real. Effective ingredients in Reduce Xt. Nothing against EndoAmp it probably is a good product just never used it myself.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  23. New Member
    Philshred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    I didn't feel any effect when taking endoamp max. Good luck with your decision.

  24. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0

    I personally am trying reduce xt next pct

    that said, different stuff works for different people. Marc lobiner swears by ps. I never tried it for its something on the list to try if it comes up. That said I have used lean xtreme 2.0 and 7 spray for cortisol control and they both seems to work, with 7 spray having the most pronounced effect

    I do stuff like deep breath, watch beach videos, naps, relax , take warm baths , massages when im seeing a girl at the time and this helps stress levels
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  25. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,972
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    just look and study the ingredients

    both formulas have different ingredients. you can always cycle off one and cycle onto the other
    Clear ure inbox bro
    S.n.S team member

  26. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0

    just started reduce xt yesterday, cant wait for results

  27. Advanced Member
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Reduce XT and LeanXtreme are unparalleled IMO (both at 3-4 caps/day) for said purpose.

    I tried EndoAmp at DOUBLE the dose (2 scoops) and was not impressed...at all.
    From my experience, LX has worked substantially better than R-XT , though how similar their formulae really are. I have tried this sample at 3 different times this year and each time, LX has come out trumps.

    But cannot go wrong with either.

    Never tried Endoamp though, First I am hearing of it as well.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  28. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    From my experience, LX has worked substantially better than R-XT , though how similar their formulae really are. I have tried this sample at 3 different times this year and each time, LX has come out trumps.

    But cannot go wrong with either.

    Never tried Endoamp though, First I am hearing of it as well.
    Just so you know, it's not a similar formulae, it's the exact same as the version I mentioned since we license it from them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  29. Advanced Member
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Just so you know, it's not a similar formulae, it's the exact same as the version I mentioned since we license it from them.
    Aah, I am not sure I saw your post earlier. Interesting point though, I am yet to gauge as to why R-XT did not work as well then, though, All I did was to substitute R-XT for LX in my stack of Alpha T2 + D-Pol. My habits and timings are the same year round, cuz of the nature of my job, so there were not many substantial differences in habits/routines.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  30. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

    From my experience, LX has worked substantially better than R-XT , though how similar their formulae really are. I have tried this sample at 3 different times this year and each time, LX has come out trumps.

    But cannot go wrong with either.

    Never tried Endoamp though, First I am hearing of it as well.
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    Just so you know, it's not a similar formulae, it's the exact same as the version I mentioned since we license it from them.
    =
    lol

    As James so eloquently said, it is indeed the same formula.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  31. Advanced Member
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    +


    =
    lol

    As James so eloquently said, it is indeed the same formula.
    Name:  Abandon.gif
Views: 120
Size:  1.67 MB
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  32. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Name:  Abandon.gif
Views: 120
Size:  1.67 MB
    ahahahahahaha!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  33. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0

    unless it was lean extreme 2.0 Ive done that one before

  34. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Haven't tried EndoAmp before, but Reduce XT is definitely some good stuff. Throw in the fact that you can buy 2 bottles of Reduce XT for just slightly over the price of Endo and I think it's another feather in the cap personally.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Novedex XT vs Reduce XT
    By ST09 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 03:59 PM
  2. Reduce Xt vs Current Lean Xtreme
    By jakedamuus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 03:43 PM
  3. Retain VS Lean Xtreme VS Reduce XT
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 11:54 PM
  4. Reduce XT vs Retain 2
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 06:49 PM
  5. lean xtrem vs reduce xt
    By utvol in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 09:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in