Need something like Erase, but not Erase

  1. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    3319897

    Need something like Erase, but not Erase


    Unfortunately due to silly NZ laws Ardrosta -3,5 -diene -7, 17 dione is strictly prescription only (found out the hard way haha), so now I need something which does something similar.. Anyone know of anything?

    Disapointed, was excited to run Erase with Anabeta aftr doing a solo anabeta run 2 months ago.

  2. Registered User
    bono1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    412
    Rep Power
    4275

    I've enjoyed triazole a lot! Not as potent in estrogen stopping as erase but a really enjoyable product.
  3. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,521
    Rep Power
    3726233

    That's crazy!!! Give Licogenix a try
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    3319897

    Thanks guys. Yeah, tell me about it. And can you blame me for wanting to buy offshore? a bottle of test booster in NZ costs $104... and DAA is $74NZD whereas on Nutraplanet they only $9.99USD
  5. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,521
    Rep Power
    3726233

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz
    Thanks guys. Yeah, tell me about it. And can you blame me for wanting to buy offshore? a bottle of test booster in NZ costs $104... and DAA is $74NZD whereas on Nutraplanet they only $9.99USD
    Terrible
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Registered User
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    103035

    Formastane, Formasurge, Forma Stanzol
  7. Registered User
    Rolo87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    124751

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Thanks guys. Yeah, tell me about it. And can you blame me for wanting to buy offshore? a bottle of test booster in NZ costs $104... and DAA is $74NZD whereas on Nutraplanet they only $9.99USD
    Damn I can make a living by selling supps to NZ ppl and I thought US prices were bad

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913433

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Formastane, Formasurge, Forma Stanzol
    These or triazole
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    3319897

    Was looking at triazole; would anything in that raise a red flag? It was bad enough getting my erase taken away from me lol. Problem is is that while I can find a find a list of prescription only meds, it doesnt include things lke Ardrosta -3,5 -diene -7, 17 dione etc. and they might also be under a diff name which makes it problematic.
  10. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    3319897

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo87 View Post
    Damn I can make a living by selling supps to NZ ppl and I thought US prices were bad

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Tell me about it, and the $74 was on special from $94 (i think) for 48 caps. 2 taken per day= less than a month cycle.
  11. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913433

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Was looking at triazole; would anything in that raise a red flag? It was bad enough getting my erase taken away from me lol. Problem is is that while I can find a find a list of prescription only meds, it doesnt include things lke Ardrosta -3,5 -diene -7, 17 dione etc. and they might also be under a diff name which makes it problematic.
    What is the compound prescribed for exactly?

    And yes, triazole is herbal so I can't imagine there'd be an issue.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    3319897

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What is the compound prescribed for exactly?

    And yes, triazole is herbal so I can't imagine there'd be an issue.
    The notice didnt say. Just told me I couldnt have my Erase.

    Lame. I need to move to the USA
  13. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913433

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    The notice didnt say. Basically I ordered the Anabeta and Erase combo stack from NP and when it finally arrived ( it took 5 days at customs) it had been searched and the Erase taken out with a notice from MedSafe (govt medicine agency) saying that the compound is prescription only. Perhaps prescribed if cotrtisol levels are too high or something? Seems odd to me.
    I'm very curious to know what your country is using the Erase active for with respect to clinical treatment.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    54637

    you could try again and hope they dont open it?
    Otherwise i enjoyed triazole. I think they sell it there so i brought it over to NZ with me this year along with protein, novem and DAA when i traveled to Queenstown. I didnt have any dramas-but i only declared the protein.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  15. Registered User
    mik14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    1711

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz

    The notice didnt say. Just told me I couldnt have my Erase.

    Lame. I need to move to the USA
    I'm in oz and I can get erase & erase pro here from online shop in oz. you would think if it's banned in nz it would be the same here!
  16. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    you could try again and hope they dont open it?
    Otherwise i enjoyed triazole. I think they sell it there so i brought it over to NZ with me this year along with protein, novem and DAA when i traveled to Queenstown. I didnt have any dramas-but i only declared the protein.
    thats what most people do with drugs! serious haha
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    3319897

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm very curious to know what your country is using the Erase active for with respect to clinical treatment.
    I have absolutely no idea. It just seems like they have gone slightly over the top with the detainment. I cant see who would need a cortisol blocker lol.. I wonder if I can dispute it and ask them. I cant find anywhere thats says its prescription only.
  18. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    3319897

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    you could try again and hope they dont open it?
    Otherwise i enjoyed triazole. I think they sell it there so i brought it over to NZ with me this year along with protein, novem and DAA when i traveled to Queenstown. I didnt have any dramas-but i only declared the protein.
    Im considering the triazole, most likely will get it. Haha this is the first time ordering Erase and it got opened. Seems OTT. But nothing I can do unless I can provide a prescription. Any ideas on what kind of illness ill need to get it back? haha
  19. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    3319897

    Found this thread, can someone check for me and see if this applies?

    The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

    IIt seems maybe fedEx removed my Erase? Judging from the 3rd post down. Does anyone see this? Or have I read it wrong?
    4th post down says that Erase very often gets seized by FedEx

    If it is FedEx, is there anyway to not ship with them via NP? Or can I just buy from NP and use MyUs.com and do it that way? Not trying to break any laws here though, but im curious as too why it "sometimes" gets seized and sometimes it doesnt.

    A service like USPS might be more lenient, considering NZ doesnt have Androsta listed as prohibited...
  20. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    54637

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Found this thread, can someone check for me and see if this applies?

    The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

    IIt seems maybe fedEx removed my Erase? Judging from the 3rd post down. Does anyone see this? Or have I read it wrong?
    4th post down says that Erase very often gets seized by FedEx

    If it is FedEx, is there anyway to not ship with them via NP? Or can I just buy from NP and use MyUs.com and do it that way? Not trying to break any laws here though, but im curious as too why it "sometimes" gets seized and sometimes it doesnt.

    A service like USPS might be more lenient, considering NZ doesnt have Androsta listed as prohibited...
    Hey bro, yeh, fedex are not reliable and often take **** that shouldnt be.

    In the comments section on nutra, put please ship via USPS.


    Otherwise PM me for another source.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  21. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    54637

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    thats what most people do with drugs! serious haha
    what part? ordering through the post and hope they dont check (ostarine what?!!!.....) or declaring everything but drugs?
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  22. Registered User
    redms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    46031

    Talking


    That is how most of the steroids and banned supps make it through the post. There are just too many parcels to check so its more of a random selection or the package may seem suspicious in some way or the package is from a country known for drug trafficking. That is in Australia anyway.
    I buy all my supplements from US that are in capsule form and haven't had a parcel checked yet. The only parcel that has been checked by customs was a tub of craze when the presales were on.

    I have had triazole with good results, but would rather erase pro. Good luck
  23. Registered User
    anmph's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    28

    I am from NZ also and I have to say I have been very lucky with all my supps getting through. I have ordered products such as: erase, bioforge, triazole, activate xtreme with no problems. When I order from nutraplanet I always choose the fastest post, and I make a small order.

    If you have a look around, the NZ brand Nutratech sells DAA for under $28 for 300g (with discount code). Also bodybuilding.co.nz sells triazole, so if NZ sells it I am thinking you should be able to import? That is if the formulations are the same.
  24. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    what part? ordering through the post and hope they dont check (ostarine what?!!!.....) or declaring everything but drugs?
    Ordering to one addy.. customs seize it, order to another and so on hah
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  25. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238571

    I have seen this with customers trying to order Free Test too. I just recommend Triazole as I know it's legal.
  26. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    3319897

    I think its just luck of the draw whether or not it will get in. I know pople who have had alot of luck with Erase getting through even with searched packages. As Mr. Cooper said, im unsure as to who would be prescribed the Androsta compound or why it is a prescription med. I have a feeling though that the form they sent out is a standard seizure form and that doesnt necessarily make it a banned compound.

    Ill just order Anabeta, DAA and Triazole for the mean time.
  27. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    54637

    In austrialia, (i know you're NZ) if fexex find one item they dont like they send the whole package back to sender, which sucks. At least with usps, if there is something they dont like they just take that one product out and then send the rest of the contents to you.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  28. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,377
    Rep Power
    1187161

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz
    Unfortunately due to silly NZ laws Ardrosta -3,5 -diene -7, 17 dione is strictly prescription only (found out the hard way haha), so now I need something which does something similar.. Anyone know of anything?

    Disapointed, was excited to run Erase with Anabeta aftr doing a solo anabeta run 2 months ago.
    Triazole, active extreme,daa,Ana beta, ur spray/ursolic acid ,and lean extreme is a great natural stack. Ur spray for igf1 production triazole for estrogen control, active for keeping shbg at bay to prevent limiting test so much,daa to increase test further and lean for cortisol controlled as the body seems to stress with hormone changes good or bad. Ana beta for anabeta(those who have taken know)


    Epic stack is epic
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  29. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,377
    Rep Power
    1187161

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic
    In austrialia, (i know you're NZ) if fexex find one item they dont like they send the whole package back to sender, which sucks. At least with usps, if there is something they dont like they just take that one product out and then send the rest of the contents to you.
    They let amphetamines and Valium pass through. Why should they care about anything else? Haha
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  30. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,067
    Rep Power
    3319897

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    In austrialia, (i know you're NZ) if fexex find one item they dont like they send the whole package back to sender, which sucks. At least with usps, if there is something they dont like they just take that one product out and then send the rest of the contents to you.
    Maybe it was a legit ccustoms search then. Product got delivered via FedEx courier but they gave me the Anabeta with the Erase removed. Box had customs tape all over it haha. Just sounds like bad luck imo.
  31. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    I cannot comment on customs in that part of the world, I can say that I like FormaSurge more than Erase. I can take 8 pumps a day and my joints don't kill me like 3 Erase would do and I get the same results. It is back in stock too: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...-servings.html
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need something like FinaFlex Ripped
    By Dereck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 08:48 PM
  2. Gyno like, but not
    By CryingEmo in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in