Natty Stack after Oral cycle! Help.. - AnabolicMinds.com

Natty Stack after Oral cycle! Help..

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Natty Stack after Oral cycle! Help..

Whats up brothers, I'm currently running a 6 week cycle of Epi and looking for a good natty cycle or stack to run after pct is finished. This may sound stupid but I'd prefer it not be a Test stack or testosterone supplement?

If there's no such thing, then I'm gunna see how things go just using a good ol' Prew/o and creatine with the basics, protein and bcaas...

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

And stats:

5'6ish, 150lbs, 21 years old, lifting 6 years on/off

Wanting to continue bulking after my cycle, but keep it lean still.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Testforce 2 + CEL PCT Assist or SNS DAA + PES Erase would be two great options.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Testforce 2 + CEL PCT Assist or SNS DAA + PES Erase would be two great options.
    Where I am only 21 though, will DAA or erase keep me from producing normal test levels after I stop using them?
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Where I am only 21 though, will DAA or erase keep me from producing normal test levels after I stop using them?
    No, your levels will return to baseline. Plus, didn't you just say you're doing an oral cycle at 21?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

No, your levels will return to baseline. Plus, didn't you just say you're doing an oral cycle at 21?
    Okay just wondering. I've actually heard that you're the man to speak to on questions like these.. So I'm glad you're the one answering them

And yes I am, and I'm hoping to get my test back to how it was before cycle...
  7. Diamond Member

Okay just wondering. I've actually heard that you're the man to speak to on questions like these.. So I'm glad you're the one answering them

And yes I am, and I'm hoping to get my test back to how it was before cycle...
    In that case, I'd do SNS DAA + CEL PCT Assist + Anabeta Elite. The DAA, forskolin, and mucuna should all facilitate normalization/elevation of hormonal function post cycle.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

In that case, I'd do SNS DAA + CEL PCT Assist + Anabeta Elite. The DAA, forskolin, and mucuna should all facilitate normalization/elevation of hormonal function post cycle.
    That whole stack sounds awesome for pct+ some erase.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Yeah my PCT is: Nolva 20/20/10/10 Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 DAA 0/3/3/3/3g Recycle 4/4/4/4 and creatine starting 3rd week of pct.

So could I run that anabeta/SNS DAA/Cel cycle assist say... A month after pct is all done ?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Any more opinions or advice?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any more opinions or advice?
    you could look into something like Intimidate (NMDA) and reversitol, or testabolan (free test optimizer) to add into that pct regimen in place of one of the other products. a few people have logged these in PCT and loved the results, and the bloodwork found in some of the logs was really impressive, especially given that some of the loggers ran harsher compounds than epi.

if you have any specific questions feel free to shoot me a message
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

you could look into something like Intimidate (NMDA) and reversitol, or testabolan (free test optimizer) to add into that pct regimen in place of one of the other products. a few people have logged these in PCT and loved the results, and the bloodwork found in some of the logs was really impressive, especially given that some of the loggers ran harsher compounds than epi.

if you have any specific questions feel free to shoot me a message
    Okay cool, thanks brutha!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For bulking cant go wrong with Anabeta, DAA, and Erase if you want things to remain tighter.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    For bulking cant go wrong with Anabeta, DAA, and Erase if you want things to remain tighter.
    All three of those sound like a pretty sweet stack. Probably make some pretty good gains off that.. Thanks
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Stay away from anything that "free's test" in PCT. Not that they don't work, b/c they do, but the whole idea behind them is to bind to SHBG to prevent it from binding to Testosterone and rendering it useless. The problem with this is that your natural hormone levels are so low after a cycle that anything that "free's test" will be utterly useless (as not high enough levels of Test to actually "free" up). And take into consideration that SHBG also binds to estrogen to render that useless as well. So while you're freeing your test, your also leaving more estrogen circulating through your body (which is why it's strongly recommended to run some type of AI with your Testosterone freeing supplement).

In other words, stay away from Divanil supplements and stick with things like DAA, Mucuna, L-Dopa, Resveratrol, Toco-8 for your PCT.
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Your concerns regarding DAA suppressing natural test production post use seem to contradict the fact that you're running a 6 week cycle of EPI.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by antihero

Your concerns regarding DAA suppressing natural test production post use seem to contradict the fact that you're running a 6 week cycle of EPI.
    I understand that, and Mr. Cooper already pointed that out. Yes I am running an Epi cycle, and wanted to experiment with it a little. My plan is to restore my test levels to normal though, and not use anything hormonal or "hormone-affecting" for at least a year or so...hence my question of wanting to do a natural stack to continue putting on size and mass while my body restores itself and I progress naturally until I cycle in the future
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

daa + erase. or go to aisports nutrition and have fun with their swole stack. everyone seems to luv glycobol
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would add Division 1, it's a must for me in PCT, we have had great feedback with DAA and Division 1 in PCT.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

Reboot
    T2
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore
    Stay away from anything that "free's test" in PCT. Not that they don't work, b/c they do, but the whole idea behind them is to bind to SHBG to prevent it from binding to Testosterone and rendering it useless. The problem with this is that your natural hormone levels are so low after a cycle that anything that "free's test" will be utterly useless (as not high enough levels of Test to actually "free" up). And take into consideration that SHBG also binds to estrogen to render that useless as well. So while you're freeing your test, your also leaving more estrogen circulating through your body (which is why it's strongly recommended to run some type of AI with your Testosterone freeing supplement).

In other words, stay away from Divanil supplements and stick with things like DAA, Mucuna, L-Dopa, Resveratrol, Toco-8 for your PCT.
    Would like to hear what others think about this.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bulbine, liver xt and daa
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  23. Senior Member

I understand that, and Mr. Cooper already pointed that out. Yes I am running an Epi cycle, and wanted to experiment with it a little. My plan is to restore my test levels to normal though, and not use anything hormonal or "hormone-affecting" for at least a year or so...hence my question of wanting to do a natural stack to continue putting on size and mass while my body restores itself and I progress naturally until I cycle in the future
    My bad. I got to that post, and I immediately had to stop reading because I hit a comment so ridiculous. Don't take it personally though, it tends to happen at least 3 times a day (usually more if I spend any real amount of time on the forums).

DAA will increase natural testosterone production, which is what you try to achieve throughout post cycle therapy. In addition to that, I would recommend CEL's PCT Assist. (I hope you used Cycle Assist while one cycle). Simple and effective.

There are other things you can add into it if you want to, but those are the two I would build any additional products around.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    My bad. I got to that post, and I immediately had to stop reading because I hit a comment so ridiculous. Don't take it personally though, it tends to happen at least 3 times a day (usually more if I spend any real amount of time on the forums). DAA will increase natural testosterone production, which is what you try to achieve throughout post cycle therapy. In addition to that, I would recommend CEL's PCT Assist. (I hope you used Cycle Assist while one cycle). Simple and effective. There are other things you can add into it if you want to, but those are the two I would build any additional products around.
    Definitely have to agree on the cycle assist, as it actually standardizes for active constituents. A daily dose of this is two servings:

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I always use 3,4 divinal supplements in my pct of Reversitol v.2 + Testabolan V.2 and Intimidate. Pretty much the best pct's I have ever had.. run that for 8-12 weeks makes me fully recovered according to blood work.

Mike
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Erase pro or reversitol V2
    Anabeta elite
    Dpol or intimidate

Great stacks!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Erase pro or reversitol V2
    Anabeta elite
    Dpol or intimidate

Great stacks!
    ^^^ this

SlinShot for GDA imo
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Wow I got a lot more feedback than I expected to have. Thanks everybody for your opinions and thoughts, this definitely opened my eyes to a lot of natty ways to make gains. Thanks again

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 01:52 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 07:07 AM
  3. Elevated ALT liver after oral cycle
    By Aussiess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 11:22 AM
  4. AI only after 8 week Oral Cycle
    By UberPooper1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 06:31 PM
  5. Help with PCT after Superdrol cycle....
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 04:49 PM