Natty Stack after Oral cycle! Help..

Red9

Red9

Awards
Whats up brothers, I'm currently running a 6 week cycle of Epi and looking for a good natty cycle or stack to run after pct is finished. This may sound stupid but I'd prefer it not be a Test stack or testosterone supplement?

If there's no such thing, then I'm gunna see how things go just using a good ol' Prew/o and creatine with the basics, protein and bcaas...

Red9

Red9

Awards
And stats:

5'6ish, 150lbs, 21 years old, lifting 6 years on/off

Wanting to continue bulking after my cycle, but keep it lean still.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Testforce 2 + CEL PCT Assist or SNS DAA + PES Erase would be two great options.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Testforce 2 + CEL PCT Assist or SNS DAA + PES Erase would be two great options.
Where I am only 21 though, will DAA or erase keep me from producing normal test levels after I stop using them?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Where I am only 21 though, will DAA or erase keep me from producing normal test levels after I stop using them?
No, your levels will return to baseline. Plus, didn't you just say you're doing an oral cycle at 21?

Red9

Red9

Awards
No, your levels will return to baseline. Plus, didn't you just say you're doing an oral cycle at 21?
Okay just wondering. I've actually heard that you're the man to speak to on questions like these.. So I'm glad you're the one answering them

And yes I am, and I'm hoping to get my test back to how it was before cycle...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Okay just wondering. I've actually heard that you're the man to speak to on questions like these.. So I'm glad you're the one answering them

And yes I am, and I'm hoping to get my test back to how it was before cycle...
In that case, I'd do SNS DAA + CEL PCT Assist + Anabeta Elite. The DAA, forskolin, and mucuna should all facilitate normalization/elevation of hormonal function post cycle.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
In that case, I'd do SNS DAA + CEL PCT Assist + Anabeta Elite. The DAA, forskolin, and mucuna should all facilitate normalization/elevation of hormonal function post cycle.
That whole stack sounds awesome for pct+ some erase.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Yeah my PCT is: Nolva 20/20/10/10 Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 DAA 0/3/3/3/3g Recycle 4/4/4/4 and creatine starting 3rd week of pct.

So could I run that anabeta/SNS DAA/Cel cycle assist say... A month after pct is all done ?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Any more opinions or advice?
you could look into something like Intimidate (NMDA) and reversitol, or testabolan (free test optimizer) to add into that pct regimen in place of one of the other products. a few people have logged these in PCT and loved the results, and the bloodwork found in some of the logs was really impressive, especially given that some of the loggers ran harsher compounds than epi.

if you have any specific questions feel free to shoot me a message :)

Red9

Red9

Awards
you could look into something like Intimidate (NMDA) and reversitol, or testabolan (free test optimizer) to add into that pct regimen in place of one of the other products. a few people have logged these in PCT and loved the results, and the bloodwork found in some of the logs was really impressive, especially given that some of the loggers ran harsher compounds than epi.

if you have any specific questions feel free to shoot me a message :)
Okay cool, thanks brutha!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For bulking cant go wrong with Anabeta, DAA, and Erase if you want things to remain tighter.

Red9

Red9

Awards
For bulking cant go wrong with Anabeta, DAA, and Erase if you want things to remain tighter.
All three of those sound like a pretty sweet stack. Probably make some pretty good gains off that.. Thanks

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from anything that "free's test" in PCT. Not that they don't work, b/c they do, but the whole idea behind them is to bind to SHBG to prevent it from binding to Testosterone and rendering it useless. The problem with this is that your natural hormone levels are so low after a cycle that anything that "free's test" will be utterly useless (as not high enough levels of Test to actually "free" up). And take into consideration that SHBG also binds to estrogen to render that useless as well. So while you're freeing your test, your also leaving more estrogen circulating through your body (which is why it's strongly recommended to run some type of AI with your Testosterone freeing supplement).

In other words, stay away from Divanil supplements and stick with things like DAA, Mucuna, L-Dopa, Resveratrol, Toco-8 for your PCT.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Your concerns regarding DAA suppressing natural test production post use seem to contradict the fact that you're running a 6 week cycle of EPI.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Your concerns regarding DAA suppressing natural test production post use seem to contradict the fact that you're running a 6 week cycle of EPI.
I understand that, and Mr. Cooper already pointed that out. Yes I am running an Epi cycle, and wanted to experiment with it a little. My plan is to restore my test levels to normal though, and not use anything hormonal or "hormone-affecting" for at least a year or so...hence my question of wanting to do a natural stack to continue putting on size and mass while my body restores itself and I progress naturally until I cycle in the future

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
daa + erase. or go to aisports nutrition and have fun with their swole stack. everyone seems to luv glycobol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would add Division 1, it's a must for me in PCT, we have had great feedback with DAA and Division 1 in PCT.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from anything that "free's test" in PCT. Not that they don't work, b/c they do, but the whole idea behind them is to bind to SHBG to prevent it from binding to Testosterone and rendering it useless. The problem with this is that your natural hormone levels are so low after a cycle that anything that "free's test" will be utterly useless (as not high enough levels of Test to actually "free" up). And take into consideration that SHBG also binds to estrogen to render that useless as well. So while you're freeing your test, your also leaving more estrogen circulating through your body (which is why it's strongly recommended to run some type of AI with your Testosterone freeing supplement).

In other words, stay away from Divanil supplements and stick with things like DAA, Mucuna, L-Dopa, Resveratrol, Toco-8 for your PCT.
Would like to hear what others think about this.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulbine, liver xt and daa

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I understand that, and Mr. Cooper already pointed that out. Yes I am running an Epi cycle, and wanted to experiment with it a little. My plan is to restore my test levels to normal though, and not use anything hormonal or "hormone-affecting" for at least a year or so...hence my question of wanting to do a natural stack to continue putting on size and mass while my body restores itself and I progress naturally until I cycle in the future
My bad. I got to that post, and I immediately had to stop reading because I hit a comment so ridiculous. Don't take it personally though, it tends to happen at least 3 times a day (usually more if I spend any real amount of time on the forums).

DAA will increase natural testosterone production, which is what you try to achieve throughout post cycle therapy. In addition to that, I would recommend CEL's PCT Assist. (I hope you used Cycle Assist while one cycle). Simple and effective.

There are other things you can add into it if you want to, but those are the two I would build any additional products around.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My bad. I got to that post, and I immediately had to stop reading because I hit a comment so ridiculous. Don't take it personally though, it tends to happen at least 3 times a day (usually more if I spend any real amount of time on the forums). DAA will increase natural testosterone production, which is what you try to achieve throughout post cycle therapy. In addition to that, I would recommend CEL's PCT Assist. (I hope you used Cycle Assist while one cycle). Simple and effective. There are other things you can add into it if you want to, but those are the two I would build any additional products around.
Definitely have to agree on the cycle assist, as it actually standardizes for active constituents. A daily dose of this is two servings:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always use 3,4 divinal supplements in my pct of Reversitol v.2 + Testabolan V.2 and Intimidate. Pretty much the best pct's I have ever had.. run that for 8-12 weeks makes me fully recovered according to blood work.

Mike

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase pro or reversitol V2
Anabeta elite
Dpol or intimidate

Great stacks!

Red9

Red9

Awards
Wow I got a lot more feedback than I expected to have. Thanks everybody for your opinions and thoughts, this definitely opened my eyes to a lot of natty ways to make gains. Thanks again