Best fat burner for this situation

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best fat burner for this situation


    Hey guys,

    I am at about 12-13% bf and would like to get to around 10%. Basically that last stubborn bit of fat around my lower abs/love handle lower back area). Looking for an effective fat burner to help out.

    I was looking at PES Alphamine however since it has yohimbe in it, it is unlikely it will pass through customs to here in Australia.

    I have used DS Lean Xtreme before with reasonable success at 2 caps a day, however it really seemed to dry up my elbows and knees.

    Also don't want anything that will overly stress my adrenals/CNS. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

    Thanks


  2. SNS TTA-500 + RK-500. Cheap, stim-free, effective as hell.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Thanks. I tore my hamstring on the weekend so unfortunately all cardio is out for about 4-6 weeks depending how recovery goes so just gonna be doing it with 3 weights sessions and careful attention to diet, will reintroduce cardio when I can but looking for something effective for that last bit of annoying fat and water retention around the lower abs.

    Also, I know Cissus is good for joints but what about for muscular injuries? Would it help my hamstring heal quicker??

    Thanks
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    Hey guys,

    I am at about 12-13% bf and would like to get to around 10%. Basically that last stubborn bit of fat around my lower abs/love handle lower back area). Looking for an effective fat burner to help out.

    I was looking at PES Alphamine however since it has yohimbe in it, it is unlikely it will pass through customs to here in Australia.

    I have used DS Lean Xtreme before with reasonable success at 2 caps a day, however it really seemed to dry up my elbows and knees.

    Also don't want anything that will overly stress my adrenals/CNS. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

    Thanks
    We have a version for international use of Alphamine, without the extract in it. PM me for details, or email admin@pescience.com
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    Thanks. I tore my hamstring on the weekend so unfortunately all cardio is out for about 4-6 weeks depending how recovery goes so just gonna be doing it with 3 weights sessions and careful attention to diet, will reintroduce cardio when I can but looking for something effective for that last bit of annoying fat and water retention around the lower abs.

    Also, I know Cissus is good for joints but what about for muscular injuries? Would it help my hamstring heal quicker??

    Thanks
    It certainly may by virtue of its anti-inflammatory activities. It wouldn't aid in regrowth per se, but it would provide a more favorable environment for the healing process.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It certainly may by virtue of its anti-inflammatory activities. It wouldn't aid in regrowth per se, but it would provide a more favorable environment for the healing process.
    Lovely, thanks for your honest answers as per usual

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We have a version for international use of Alphamine, without the extract in it. PM me for details, or email
    Email sent, thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    SNS TTA-500 + RK-500. Cheap, stim-free, effective as hell.
    Came in to recommend this, Cooper wins again.

    Cissus will also have acute analgesic effects, in addition to it's anti-inflammatory effects as Coop mentioned.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    SNS TTA-500 + RK-500. Cheap, stim-free, effective as hell.
    Second this along with some green tea caps. There's good studies on green tea increasing fat burning.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. Topicals in addition to what coop stated may work wonders as well.. something like eviscerate.

    Mike

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    SNS TTA-500 + RK-500. Cheap, stim-free, effective as hell.
    What u think on running TTA-500 while bulking? While SD? I'm currently upping calories and would like to stay at a min in fat gain. Yes I do eat good lol.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  12. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    What u think on running TTA-500 while bulking? While SD? I'm currently upping calories and would like to stay at a min in fat gain. Yes I do eat good lol.
    It will work well while bulking due to its positive effects on insulin sensitivity. It is probably more effective in a hypocaloric state, though.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    It will work well while bulking due to its positive effects on insulin sensitivity. It is probably more effective in a hypocaloric state, though.
    I might give it a try if not ill wait till I cut in the spring. Trying to gain (some of your) knowledge.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Second this along with some green tea caps. There's good studies on green tea increasing fat burning.
    That's my preferred cutting stack choice! TTA, raspberry ketones, and green tea extract. You could even throw in some Thyrocaps as a bonus.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  15. I don't know if you have made a decision yet, but Decimate + TTA-500 would be a nice non-stim fat burning stack.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I don't know if you have made a decision yet, but Decimate + TTA-500 would be a nice non-stim fat burning stack.
    That would indeed be quite incredible (forskolin, TTA, and RK would all work in tandem). Keep in mind that decimate isn't quite stim-free though, and while you may not notice a tangible increase in energy, it's probably not best for someone who is taking time off stims to "reset tolerance."
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Vanillean

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    That would indeed be quite incredible (forskolin, TTA, and RK would all work in tandem). Keep in mind that decimate isn't quite stim-free though, and while you may not notice a tangible increase in energy, it's probably not best for someone who is taking time off stims to "reset tolerance."
    I wasn't sure he needed absolutely zero stims. In the OP he just said that he wanting something that wouldn't overly stress his CNS/adrenals. Decimate + TTA-500 seemed to fit the bill. I plan on running that exact stack (along with a stimmed product) in the next couple weeks here. Gotta do something to get back on the horse after too much time off post-surgery!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I don't know if you have made a decision yet, but Decimate + TTA-500 would be a nice non-stim fat burning stack.
    TTA + Forskolin is very Bolt approved.

    I think that would be an awesome combo but OP can't get Yohimbine so I bet its a no go.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    TTA + Forskolin is very Bolt approved.

    I think that would be an awesome combo but OP can't get Yohimbine so I bet its a no go.
    Then let's do DCP + extra TTA-500. Add in some Forksolin too if he can get it.

  21. Forskolin is fine, just yohimbe is a problem. Thanks alot for all the suggestions

  22. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Topicals in addition to what coop stated may work wonders as well.. something like eviscerate.

    Mike
    Was curious about topicals as I always have stubborn fat right on the lower abs. Eviscerate looks great however unfortunately has yohimbine in it so probably won't pass through customs - any other decent topicals you can suggest?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I wasn't sure he needed absolutely zero stims. In the OP he just said that he wanting something that wouldn't overly stress his CNS/adrenals. Decimate + TTA-500 seemed to fit the bill. I plan on running that exact stack (along with a stimmed product) in the next couple weeks here. Gotta do something to get back on the horse after too much time off post-surgery!
    Yep pretty much spot on. A little stim is fine, just didn't want anything that would overly stress the CNS/adrenals. Lots of great suggestions!

  24. Ok lads placing my order now, For TTA-500 and RK-500..what dosages do you recommend?
  25. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    Ok lads placing my order now, For TTA-500 and RK-500..what dosages do you recommend?
    1g TTA daily + 1.5g RK-500 daily will do you well!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    1g TTA daily + 1.5g RK-500 daily will do you well!
    Great Stocking up on some TTA while I can! I also wanted to get some inhibit-p, but nutra is saying mucuna p is banned in Australia - I have got it in plenty times before, strange..

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    Great Stocking up on some TTA while I can! I also wanted to get some inhibit-p, but nutra is saying mucuna p is banned in Australia - I have got it in plenty times before, strange..
    Hmm, is it the l-dopa or the herb in general?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hmm, is it the l-dopa or the herb in general?
    The herb in general apparently. I don't want to delay my order as I want the TTA - can I buy from SNS directly for the inhibit-p?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W

    The herb in general apparently. I don't want to delay my order as I want the TTA - can I buy from SNS directly for the inhibit-p?
    Yeah I know it sucks.
    They also banned 3,3 diio also which really sucks hard.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    The herb in general apparently. I don't want to delay my order as I want the TTA - can I buy from SNS directly for the inhibit-p?
    You certainly can. I'll have this looked into by the way.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  31. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Yeah I know it sucks.
    They also banned 3,3 diio also which really sucks hard.
    So mucuna has been banned?? I can't believe it. I've imported it in plenty times without a problem, heaps annoying, really wanted to try inhibit-p

  32. Mucuna supplements are not banned in Australia. Tried getting to the bottom of this one in a separate thread but never quite got an answer.

    Basically I believe the reason Nutraplanet lists mucuna containing supps as banned is down to an error in translation (so to speak). Mucuna species are pests here, and as such importing the plant, whole seeds, or any part of the plant to be used to nursery stock or animal feed IS banned and results in hefty fines. Extracts of the plant (that have no capacity to propagate) for all other purposes, including supplementation are listed as fine.

    I came across the same warning when I wanted to buy mucuna containing supps from NP, so I searched the ICON database as well as TGA/DAFF lists (for mucuna and l-dopa respectively) and pulled up nothing. Just to be sure I called them all and eventually had a long conversation with someone at DAFF who basically did all the same searches I had done while I was on the phone with her, and she came up with the same answer. I placed the order and it got through fine but wasn't checked. But again there is no legislation that says it is prohibited, so there would be no reason for it to be seized.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Gradman
    Mucuna is not banned in Australia. Tried getting to the bottom of this one in a separate thread but never quite got an answer.

    Basically I believe the reason Nutraplanet lists mucuna containing supps as banned is down to an error in translation (so to speak). Mucuna species are pests here, and as such importing the plant, whole seeds, or any part of the plant to be used to nursery stock or animal feed IS banned and results in hefty fines. Extracts of the plant (that have no capacity to propagate) for all other purposes, including supplementation are listed as fine.

    I came across the same warning when I wanted to buy mucuna containing supps from NP, so I searched the ICON database as well as TGA/DAFF lists (for mucuna and l-dopa respectively) and pulled up nothing. Just to be sure I called them all and eventually had a long conversation with someone at DAFF who basically did all the same searches I had done while I was on the phone with her, and she came up with the same answer. I placed the order and it got through fine but wasn't checked. But again there is no legislation that says it is prohibited, so there would be no reason for it to be seized.
    Well,NP should read this COMMENT.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  34. Yeah I would like an answer. Incidentally I did order it from them and they sent it without any problem. It's a shame too because 15 minutes of research is all you need to do.

    I think AQIS tends to err on the conservative side with imports too, particularly for items with which they might not be familiar. Makes sense given the volume of stuff that must come through every day. That being said I've had items seized before (that aren't prohibited), been sent a notice saying I could either return to sender or have them destroyed, but argued them through just by showing them evidence to say they aren't prohibited. One time (this was for ON 100% casein which was seized due to the digestive enzyme complex), I called and told them that the enzyme was of non-animal origin and should be allowed. They asked me to email proof and I literally just emailed them a weblink and it was released that afternoon. They're quite reasonable if you can show them evidence.

    EDIT - Sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread! Moral of the story Steve_W is that you should be just fine ordering inhibit-P

  35. Thanks, that's what I thought. I recently ordered some MST somnidren-gh and I have ordered other products containing mucuna and l-dopa before with no customs problems at all. I emailed Nutra regarding this and have so far received no response.

    On a side note, waiting for my products to arrive, can't wait to get it started.

    Decided to go with a superstack as per all the recommendations I got of Decimate, RK-500, TTA-500, Slintensity, and ordered Abliderate as a topical. Hoping to get some yohimbine free Eviscerate as well. Don't have all that much bodyfat to lose (around 2-4%) to get to my goal, so gonna manipulate calories a bit and go for a more of a recomp style approach, really excited for my supps to arrive!

    Actually ordered the Slintensity as more of a damage control supp, too much social stuff going on this time of year, will be good to see how it goes!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W
    Thanks, that's what I thought. I recently ordered some MST somnidren-gh and I have ordered other products containing mucuna and l-dopa before with no customs problems at all. I emailed Nutra regarding this and have so far received no response.

    On a side note, waiting for my products to arrive, can't wait to get it started.

    Decided to go with a superstack as per all the recommendations I got of Decimate, RK-500, TTA-500, Slintensity, and ordered Abliderate as a topical. Hoping to get some yohimbine free Eviscerate as well. Don't have all that much bodyfat to lose (around 2-4%) to get to my goal, so gonna manipulate calories a bit and go for a more of a recomp style approach, really excited for my supps to arrive!

    Actually ordered the Slintensity as more of a damage control supp, too much social stuff going on this time of year, will be good to see how it goes!
    PM me where you bought from
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  37. Sorry in so late but any difference between say TTA-500 and bulk TTA from SmartPowders. I'm going to stack it with X-Factor and was thinking of going with either Glycergrow +bulk TTA or TTA-500 and bulk GMS since (to my novice eye) the only difference is which product the electrolytes come from.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by lava135 View Post
    Sorry in so late but any difference between say TTA-500 and bulk TTA from SmartPowders. I'm going to stack it with X-Factor and was thinking of going with either Glycergrow +bulk TTA or TTA-500 and bulk GMS since (to my novice eye) the only difference is which product the electrolytes come from.
    The SNS TTA is a. capped (no scale required/SP doesn't have a scoop) but more importantly b. comes with a comprehensive electrolyte complex to prevent side effects like cramping. I had a pretty bad experience with bulk TTA powder in the past and only used TTA-500 or DCP from then on with no issues.I do however get my bulk GMS from SP. Best deal out there, and then you don't have to dose the Glycergrow daily to get the electrolytes since TTA-500 will have them.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  39. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The SNS TTA is a. capped (no scale required/SP doesn't have a scoop) but more importantly b. comes with a comprehensive electrolyte complex to prevent side effects like cramping. I had a pretty bad experience with bulk TTA powder in the past and only used TTA-500 or DCP from then on with no issues.I do however get my bulk GMS from SP. Best deal out there, and then you don't have to dose the Glycergrow daily to get the electrolytes since TTA-500 will have them.
    many thanks Coop!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    SNS TTA-500 + RK-500. Cheap, stim-free, effective as hell.
    i usually go this route. If I want to make it even better ill toss in some green tea and thyrocaps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best fat burner for a 20 year old girl
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 04:34 PM
  2. Best fat burner for my needs?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 09:12 AM
  3. Which Fat Burner for this Stack?
    By Swole81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 12:32 PM
  4. Best fat burner for women?
    By double s in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 10:05 PM
  5. best fat burner- for women
    By VES in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in