Stop testosterone conversion

tromarc

Awards
I am 39 years old and use androgel from my doctor, would erase pro or triazole or something like stop it from converting. He said something like that would help.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I am SURE erase would act similar to arimidex for aromatase inhibition.....

How are your DHEA and pregnenelone levels? 1 AndroDrive softgel a day would be what most Doctors give on TRT .

-Matt

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would want to consult your physician for proper estrogen control. If you are on TRT they will likely monitor your blood every 6 months to determine if you need estrogen control, and if so how much, and what route to take to control it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I am SURE erase would act similar to arimidex for aromatase inhibition.....

How are your DHEA and pregnenelone levels? 1 AndroDrive softgel a day would be what most Doctors give on TRT .

-Matt
Most doctors are suggesting AndroDrive huh? Come on...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

tromarc

Awards
He will not prescribe nolvadex or anything like, said it gets to complex also androgel does convert
My blood is done every six months, last testosterone level was 79!

tromarc

Awards
Was considering a change to testopel over androgel

tromarc

Awards
My doctor said to try some products from ***, he wouldn't be more specific than that

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your T level is a 79 (on the standard 270-820 reference range) then you must have some issue absorbing the androgel or something.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes those products would stop some testosterone conversion to estrogen. They wont help with DHT. If your body fat is high you will have a higher conversion rate to estrogen. How much you need is the question.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
If your T level is a 79 (on the standard 270-820 reference range) then you must have some issue absorbing the androgel or something.
I would just recommend finding a new endocrinologist. Finding one that would prescribe bi-weekly shots would be much better off.

tromarc

Awards
The shots only raised it to 300 about the same as the gel. That was from when I was off it for 3 months.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My doctor said to try some products from ***, he wouldn't be more specific than that
I realize old thread but he can't quite possibly be serious...

Thanks for the lols Cy

- Valdez

tromarc

Awards
Now taking androgel 1.62%, can i stop some conversion with over the counter supps

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now taking androgel 1.62%, can i stop some conversion with over the counter supps
You need to speak with a reputable endocrinologist regarding this issue. Again, if you're getting blood drawn regularly, the results will indicate whether or not you'll need an aromatase inhibitor.

tromarc

Awards
Dr. Ginsburg in philadrlphia is my urologist this is supposed to be his specialty

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dr. Ginsburg in philadrlphia is my urologist this is supposed to be his specialty
The name means nothing to me, but if this is, in fact, his specialty, then it's best to consult with him rather than an internet message board. If you're hell-bent on taking some type of OTC AI, bring him some labels and have him perhaps choose an appropriate one for you.

If there is a major concern, however, I imagine he would simply write a 'script for a pharmaceutical solution rather than recommend a herbal one.

Simply put, consult with this doctor.