I WISH SOUTHLAND PERFORMANCE WOULD MAKE REVAMP BETTER AND MORE LI - AnabolicMinds.com

I WISH SOUTHLAND PERFORMANCE WOULD MAKE REVAMP BETTER AND MORE LI

  1. New Member
    51FTY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11745

    Thumbs down I WISH SOUTHLAND PERFORMANCE WOULD MAKE REVAMP BETTER AND MORE LI


    LIKE RESET AD. Reset was better. I remember a buzz feeling similar to vasapro. What do you think about reset compared to reset ad? The products in reset's formula must have been of better quality. I honestly dont feel anything right after I take it and I remember a heated buzz feeling within 5 to 10 minutes after taking reset ad.

  2. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    8
    Rep Power
    7042916

    Products are identical; don't see what the difference could be nor do I see what could possibly incite that feeling you describe.
    BOARD TYRANT

  3. New Member
    51FTY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11745

    You didnt try reset ad then. Not all products work the same at the same dose. I think if your really into supplements even little things are noticeable. My honest opinion was reset ad was a HAPPY PILL. I felt happy everytime I took it. It kinda reminded me of x because I was in a gread mood the whole month I took it. That great mood would be felt in 5 to 10 minutes of taking it. Its a real letdown they cant make it better. The logs are all short on here and other forums. Reset logs were long. Revamp logs are all short everywhere I've looked and that makes me think they stopped taking it after the comparison disappointment.

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Quote Originally Posted by 51FTY View Post
    You didnt try reset ad then. Not all products work the same at the same dose. I think if your really into supplements even little things are noticeable. My honest opinion was reset ad was a HAPPY PILL. I felt happy everytime I took it. It kinda reminded me of x because I was in a gread mood the whole month I took it. That great mood would be felt in 5 to 10 minutes of taking it. Its a real letdown they cant make it better. The logs are all short on here and other forums. Reset logs were long. Revamp logs are all short everywhere I've looked and that makes me think they stopped taking it after the comparison disappointment.
    Sure you don't just have an ax to grind? You made the exact same post on a different forum. And almost all of your 19 posts are bashing Revamp?

    Are you sure it's the product (which is the exact same as Reset A.D.)? Or could it be the user has a motive?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  5. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    8
    Rep Power
    7042916
    BOARD TYRANT

  6. New Member
    51FTY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11745

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Sure you don't just have an ax to grind? You made the exact same post on a different forum. And almost all of your 19 posts are bashing Revamp?

    Are you sure it's the product (which is the exact same as Reset A.D.)? Or could it be the user has a motive?
    OK so since you work for southland performance that explains why you would bother to count the posts or whatever. I dont think the people who work at southland performance even tried reset ad. There is another product I tried that is more like reset, in the way I felt that buzz I remember from reset ad. I was taking it for a few months and even after the first time I tried it, it was similar to what I felt from reset ad
    After taking revamp for over a month I never felt that buzz that was similar to vasapro. Im sure someone must remember that perk from reset ad.

  7. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    824283

    Name:  1659264-pointless_thread_super.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  23.2 KB

  8. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Quote Originally Posted by 51FTY View Post
    OK so since you work for southland performance that explains why you would bother to count the posts or whatever. I dont think the people who work at southland performance even tried reset ad. There is another product I tried that is more like reset, in the way I felt that buzz I remember from reset ad. I was taking it for a few months and even after the first time I tried it, it was similar to what I felt from reset ad
    After taking revamp for over a month I never felt that buzz that was similar to vasapro. Im sure someone must remember that perk from reset ad.
    1. The post count is visible for all to see. I didn't have to count them.

    2. The exact same thread being made on another forum is what caused me to examine the rest of the posts. You are the author of both threads.

    3. I'm sorry Revamp didn't work out for you. It's ironic to me though that over a full year after your initial comments on the product you decide to make a new thread on multiple different sites bashing it. Seems pretty fishy to me that so many posts of yours happen to be talking up how great Reset AD is and how poor Revamp is in comparison. If you're going to try and fake intentions you might not want to make it so obvious.

    Revamp is the same formula from the same manufacturer. No supplement works the same for everyone and Revamp has many positive reviews and logs.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  9. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    824283

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    1. The post count is visible for all to see. I didn't have to count them.

    2. The exact same thread being made on another forum is what caused me to examine the rest of the posts. You are the author of both threads.

    3. I'm sorry Revamp didn't work out for you. It's ironic to me though that over a full year after your initial comments on the product you decide to make a new thread on multiple different sites bashing it. Seems pretty fishy to me that so many posts of yours happen to be talking up how great Reset AD is and how poor Revamp is in comparison. If you're going to try and fake intentions you might not want to make it so obvious.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Geoforce again."

  10. New Member
    51FTY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11745

    CTD labs makes a product called adrenal reset that is better. They put better stuff in there. I am sorry you guys couldnt make it better. The logs are all short on revamp ive seen. I in no way work for CTD labs, but if you try 1 or two 2 pills you will have an idea of how good reset ad was.

  11. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1188912

    A quick google search shoots that theory down as well. If you found a product you say is better why would you not use that instead of spending all your time making threads on multiple forums about how poor this product is (and how great others are) and keep it up for over a year? This is from about 10 seconds of looking on google. 6 of 7 reviews on NP are quite positive Quit while you're behind.

    REVAMP has definitely delivered. I haven't regularly used a pre-WO supp since mid-December. Lately, I've been using VPX Friction maybe once a week, and it definitely hits me hard (in a good way). Probably the result of my tolerance being diminished, I would guess.
    YES IT IS!!! Thanks again for letting me try it out! Revamp is a great product and I recommend it to everyone that needs a stim break!!! Good stuff!!
    Revamp is now going to be a staple for me, i'm so satisfied with how this product has improved my pre-workout response and even maybe boosted my test levels.
    Energy during workouts: This is probably the best part. I have continued to be able to reduce my dose of stims. I am now taking about 2/3 of a scoop of muscle marinade. I went to one scoop earlier in the week just to see how it would feel, i literally couldnt handle it. So i am able to use 33% less stims than before and feel them more. The energy lasts a long time after workouts, like a good 3-5 hours later im still feeling in the zone.
    try it. For the price you cant really go wrong.
    You only need one bottle.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  12. New Member
    51FTY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11745

    The one and only reason is because it made me too muscular. I am a woman and dont like that look for me. I know you wont believe that but I know it was from that. When I would skip a day I didnt feel too muscular. The threads are all short when you compared it to reset ad. I hear nobody saying they love revamp compared to everybody who loved reset ad. They probably cant compare it to anything to know it could be better. Have you personally tried revamp and also reset ad??? Yes I am bummed that reset ad is no longer with us. I think you need to improve it. Try the revamp and then adrenal reset and figure out what its missing. Everytime I tried revamp during the day I felt like ****. I never felt like **** from reset ad or adrenal reset when I took it during the day.

  13. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    824283

    Name:  keep-calm-and-stop-beating-this-dead-horse-2.png
Views: 177
Size:  35.1 KB

  14. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    8
    Rep Power
    7042916

    Name:  broken record.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  29.9 KB
    BOARD TYRANT

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Southland Performance's REVAMP - Logging Opps Inside!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 03:55 AM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 08:15 AM
  4. Ideas to make oatmeal better
    By scottac29 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:03 PM
  5. Choclate Whey makes everything better!
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in