No Whey Pumpkin Pie

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. No Whey Pumpkin Pie


    Okay guys, normally I don't drink protein or recommend it. But when AI said they were bring out a Pumpkin Pie flavor I had to try it. It tastes pretty darn good guys, 12 ounces of almond milk + 2 scoops (1 serving) and it is nice and thick kinda like between a milkshake and a normal whey shake.
    It's Rice and Pea protein so I was really skeptical about getting this but I said f*ck it and decided if it didnt mix well I'd just make pancakes with it. There were very small clumps in there and I am guessing that is the pea protein but I didn't mind it. Kinda felt like those were the "bread crumbs" to the pie.
    There is a code for it, idk if I am supposed to release that or not so pm jiggamanbill for it! Got me a nice discount that basically came out to be less than the original price with shipping included.

    I'll edit the pic in when my phone wants to work lol


  2. lol i almost want to order this just to make pancakes with it. now that you said it tastes good, im probly gonna make it happen. thanks for review bud
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    lol i almost want to order this just to make pancakes with it. now that you said it tastes good, im probly gonna make it happen. thanks for review bud
    pancakes, oats, shakes, muffins I'm gonna make it ALL!
    lol and not a prob bro, you're gonna love it

  4. Pumpkin protein pie

  5. My girl would prolly love this. She is all into that pumpkin stuff
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    My girl would prolly love this. She is all into that pumpkin stuff
    It tastes good man, give it a whirl. It comes outs to like almost 29 with the code and shipping

  7. Its very good and Ive maade a few recipes myself

    we are giving away one tub per day this month on our facebook page Facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    My girl would prolly love this. She is all into that pumpkin stuff
    What do you think though Mike?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Okay guys, normally I don't drink protein or recommend it. But when AI said they were bring out a Pumpkin Pie flavor I had to try it. It tastes pretty darn good guys, 12 ounces of almond milk + 2 scoops (1 serving) and it is nice and thick kinda like between a milkshake and a normal whey shake.
    It's Rice and Pea protein so I was really skeptical about getting this but I said f*ck it and decided if it didnt mix well I'd just make pancakes with it. There were very small clumps in there and I am guessing that is the pea protein but I didn't mind it. Kinda felt like those were the "bread crumbs" to the pie.
    There is a code for it, idk if I am supposed to release that or not so pm jiggamanbill for it! Got me a nice discount that basically came out to be less than the original price with shipping included.

    I'll edit the pic in when my phone wants to work lol
    LOL- Jeff has been talking about doing this for 5 years- glad he finally got the chance- sounds like good stuff
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  10. I'm assuming you can cook rice and pea Protien. Cassein is ok as well. But I remember reading somewhere that whey Protien denatures I believe in heat.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Riskyb View Post
    I'm assuming you can cook rice and pea Protien. Cassein is ok as well. But I remember reading somewhere that whey Protien denatures I believe in heat.

    all protein denatures in meat.

    But think about it...chicken = protein...and we cook that all the time.

    Don't worry about cooking with your protein powders, they're fine.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    all protein denatures in meat.

    But think about it...chicken = protein...and we cook that all the time.

    Don't worry about cooking with your protein powders, they're fine.
    This ^

  13. Ok guys just had my first scoop of this stuff

    Taste 9/10...nice taste deff not something I have to choke down or anything...I rather enjoyed it and took my time drinking it

    Mixabilty 8/10...by far the thickest protein I've ever used...it was a work out shaking it lol...I mixed two scoops with 10oz of milk so I will try water next time...but the taste is good so it's not bad being thick it's like a milkshake lol

    Overall I have to say a 9.5/10 just because all I ordered was the protein and they sent me a free shirt (xl) to big for my skinny ass lol so maybe it will be a night shirt for my new gf or something...plus a ton of free samples and getting 30% off the protein to start with was great! I'd say give it a try guys it's really good ill try to get a video up later thanks AI

    P.s totally unsponsored
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    LOL- Jeff has been talking about doing this for 5 years- glad he finally got the chance- sounds like good stuff
    I know, its pretty funny. he and I share the pumpkin pie addiction too. Its been fun times we ended up out together eating and bumped into a place with some sort of pumpkin pie specialty food
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ok guys just had my first scoop of this stuff

    Taste 9/10...nice taste deff not something I have to choke down or anything...I rather enjoyed it and took my time drinking it

    Mixabilty 8/10...by far the thickest protein I've ever used...it was a work out shaking it lol...I mixed two scoops with 10oz of milk so I will try water next time...but the taste is good so it's not bad being thick it's like a milkshake lol

    Overall I have to say a 9.5/10 just because all I ordered was the protein and they sent me a free shirt (xl) to big for my skinny ass lol so maybe it will be a night shirt for my new gf or something...plus a ton of free samples and getting 30% off the protein to start with was great! I'd say give it a try guys it's really good ill try to get a video up later thanks AI

    P.s totally unsponsored
    try 12 ounces! and did your sample pack come with a little army dude? I am so confused lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    try 12 ounces! and did your sample pack come with a little army dude? I am so confused lol
    Yes it did!!! Lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    all protein denatures in meat.

    But think about it...chicken = protein...and we cook that all the time.

    Don't worry about cooking with your protein powders, they're fine.
    i think you mean heat.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Yes it did!!! Lol
    I don't know what to make of this lol

  19. where is this available?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    where is this available?
    ai's website lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    ai's website lol
    lol thats it? someone pm a discount code please!

  22. Commission check? Lmfao
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Commission check? Lmfao
    lol screw trident layers, pay me in army men

  24. This stuff does look nice, what is your guy's opinion on their new Massularia


  25. Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    This stuff does look nice, what is your guy's opinion on their new Massularia

    never tried it lol

  26. About to try it with water, just gonna use half a scoop in 3 ounces of water just in case I don't like it lol

    edit: nvm gonna go buy more almond milk lol

  27. Idk what happened today but I guess I shook it too long? Got so damn thick I almost took the damn top off my shaker

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    i think you mean heat.
    yes, yes i did.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  29. I like the flavor idea, but am hearing mixed reviews on the product. The price is what's keeping me from trying it though. Pretty pricey for pea protein.
  30. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I like the flavor idea, but am hearing mixed reviews on the product. The price is what's keeping me from trying it though. Pretty pricey for pea protein.
    well, there are always relatively high % off coupons available for sales direct through our site, so the direct price isn't really the story. At least 1-2x a year we run a sale at 50% off.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 09:19 AM
  2. Possible for NP to get Pumpkin Pie whey from ON?
    By Ninsha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 09:26 AM
  3. Pumpkin pie protein shake
    By jcam222 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 06:57 AM
  4. Pumpkin Pie
    By jjohn in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 11:09 PM
Log in
Log in