Slintensity Experiments and Reactions

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Slintensity Experiments and Reactions


    Trying to get a feel for how people are using Slintensity and what they are noticing. We are still running our own experiments with it and tinkering with what we notice. We've got a lot out there in people's hands but company sub-forums don't always get looked at. GDA's are unique in that they can be used in many different manners. I know Matt has experimented with a pre-bed dose, but I haven't got to see what came out from it. Also interested in glucometer results if anyone has used that with Slintensity.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  2. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    I need to get on this, I've always loved Matt's products.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I need to get on this, I've always loved Matt's products.
    I got to run a few capsules before the release and I just got three bottles in the mail yesterday. Haven't been able to put anything to use yet and I'm curious what everyone is seeing/doing with it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    I wonder if Matt took another no carb pre-bed dose tonight.

    I know I hit one before a carb meal today and the improved vascularity was apparent in no time. Especially in my upper shoulder areas. Anyone done a double dose yet before a massive carb meal? I'm looking into doing that Saturday (alas three days of limited carbs coming and no Slintensity).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  5. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Interested to see what people say here as well.. good thread!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    I got to run a few capsules before the release and I just got three bottles in the mail yesterday. Haven't been able to put anything to use yet and I'm curious what everyone is seeing/doing with it.
    Nice I always enjoyed the prebed dosing of SlinSane V1 always made me feel good when I woke. I felt refreshed and awake after it.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    417333

    [QUOTE=Geoforce;3642895]I wonder if Matt took another no carb pre-bed dose tonight.

    This^^. Anybody done this yet? Pre dose with no food before bed. I use to do this occasionally with ssv1.
  8. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,183
    Rep Power
    3734501

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    I wonder if Matt took another no carb pre-bed dose tonight.

    I know I hit one before a carb meal today and the improved vascularity was apparent in no time. Especially in my upper shoulder areas. Anyone done a double dose yet before a massive carb meal? I'm looking into doing that Saturday (alas three days of limited carbs coming and no Slintensity).
    I'm doing a 2 cap dose every morning before a big breakfast (160-200g carb). The most noticeable effect is the prevention of any bloated or weighed down feeling. Instead of needing a nap, I feel light on my feet and ready to go.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm doing a 2 cap dose every morning before a big breakfast (160-200g carb). The most noticeable effect is the prevention of any bloated or weighed down feeling. Instead of needed a nap, I feel light on my feet and ready to go.
    How's this compare so far to other GDA's you have used? I know no one is close to being done with a full bottle (or even week for most people). Just wondering.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  10. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,183
    Rep Power
    3734501

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    How's this compare so far to other GDA's you have used? I know no one is close to being done with a full bottle (or even week for most people). Just wondering.
    SlinTensity definitely seems to be the strongest of the GDA's I've tried. With the amount of carbs I eat, others weren't worth the price for me. I'd have to dose 5-6 caps with some products to get what I am from 2 caps of SlinTensity. Not having to ever go beyond 2 caps, its something I can run consistently. I already placed and received another order.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    SlinTensity definitely seems to be the strongest of the GDA's I've tried. With the amount of carbs I eat, others weren't worth the price for me. I'd have to dose 5-6 caps with some products to get what I am from 2 caps of SlinTensity. Not having to ever go beyond 2 caps, its something I can run consistently. I already placed and received another order.
    It's still early, but a lot of people have been commenting on it being stronger than previous GDA's people have used.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  12. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm doing a 2 cap dose every morning before a big breakfast (160-200g carb). The most noticeable effect is the prevention of any bloated or weighed down feeling. Instead of needing a nap, I feel light on my feet and ready to go.
    wtf do you eat for breakfast for carbs? lol serious. Ima guess you are the pancake master?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,183
    Rep Power
    3734501

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    wtf do you eat for breakfast for carbs? lol serious. Ima guess you are the pancake master?
    Haha. I mix it up. This morning my carb sources were oatmeal, Ezekiel English muffins, and sweet potato pancakes.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Haha. I mix it up. This morning my carb sources were oatmeal, Ezekiel English muffins, and sweet potato pancakes.
    The only breakfast carbs i eat are pancakes.. otherwise, i just stick with what i love for breakfast, pasta, rice, mac n cheese, potato's, eghh whatever I want

    Never a breakfast person, hate eggs, dont like orange juice, coffee, etc. I always ate reg food for breakfast, family thought i was nuts.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Power
    2037226

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    The only breakfast carbs i eat are pancakes.. otherwise, i just stick with what i love for breakfast, pasta, rice, mac n cheese, potato's, eghh whatever I want

    Never a breakfast person, hate eggs, dont like orange juice, coffee, etc. I always ate reg food for breakfast, family thought i was nuts.
    Well, it's official. ^^^^^You're some kind of robot.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    They told me people who hated eggs existed but I always thought it was an urban legend like politicians wanting to reduce the national debt.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  17. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well, it's official. ^^^^^You're some kind of robot.


    lmao. I do drink egg whites, 12.. 3X a day in contest prep if behind. Didn't do it this prep though.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,462
    Rep Power
    4172663

    Any log/review opportunities?
  19. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    516899

    I dosed 1 cap of slintensity pre-workout. Throughout my workout I sipped on 1.5 scoops of glycomyx and 20g of carbs from Agave Syrup.

    +Insane Vascularity
    +Godly Muscle Fullness
    +Giant Endurance Boost
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  20. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Any log/review opportunities?
    We have opportunities coming up shortly I believe!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  21. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    2383075

    i hve some slintensity and glycomyx waiting for me when i get back in town. ill try a few things and post in here
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  22. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,436
    Rep Power
    5913427

    I personally wouldn't use slintensity unless cutting, for which it is the best GDA for this purpose. Two ingredients block carbohydrate absorption and one (momordin) is inherently lipolytic.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Finally get to dig into my Slintensity bottle for my carb up! Let's do this.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  24. Registered User
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11703

    Just got my 2 bottles of Slintensity and Glycomyx!! Any plans to offer bulk Glycomyx?
  25. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    181609

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I personally wouldn't use slintensity unless cutting, for which it is the best GDA for this purpose. Two ingredients block carbohydrate absorption and one (momordin) is inherently lipolytic.
    I'm so confused now
  26. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,462
    Rep Power
    4172663

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I personally wouldn't use slintensity unless cutting, for which it is the best GDA for this purpose. Two ingredients block carbohydrate absorption and one (momordin) is inherently lipolytic.
    Is it really possible to "block carbohydrate absorption"?.
  27. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I'm so confused now
    What's confusing? Slintensity can be used on a bulk as well, Coop was just saying he would personally prefer to use it while cutting. It isn't as if you can't use it in a calorie surplus by any means, heck I think Matt is using it currently bulking and it hasn't turned him into a string bean.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  28. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Just got my 2 bottles of Slintensity and Glycomyx!! Any plans to offer bulk Glycomyx?
    As of right now none that I am aware of. Let us know how you use the Slintensity and what you notice.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  29. Registered User
    ms_mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick Canada
    Age
    45
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    8870

    Getting ready to crack open my bottle in a few minutes. Cheat meal out with the girls. Can't wait to see what happens
    Building my best body "for me"!
  30. Registered User
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    181609

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    What's confusing? Slintensity can be used on a bulk as well, Coop was just saying he would personally prefer to use it while cutting. It isn't as if you can't use it in a calorie surplus by any means, heck I think Matt is using it currently bulking and it hasn't turned him into a string bean.
    Idk lol. I guess b/c I thought a GDA is supposed to help shuttle the carbs to your muscles, but when he says it blocks carbohydrate absorption that sounds almost the opposite when I read it. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something... It's been a long day blah blah blah (insert excuse for being dumb here)...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 03:42 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 04:56 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 05:58 AM
  4. gynecomastia surgery experience and healing
    By starting1 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 05:08 AM
  5. My DNP Experience and some questions
    By hli1022 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in