Slintensity Experiments and Reactions

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Slintensity Experiments and Reactions


    Trying to get a feel for how people are using Slintensity and what they are noticing. We are still running our own experiments with it and tinkering with what we notice. We've got a lot out there in people's hands but company sub-forums don't always get looked at. GDA's are unique in that they can be used in many different manners. I know Matt has experimented with a pre-bed dose, but I haven't got to see what came out from it. Also interested in glucometer results if anyone has used that with Slintensity.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  2. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I need to get on this, I've always loved Matt's products.
  3. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I need to get on this, I've always loved Matt's products.
    I got to run a few capsules before the release and I just got three bottles in the mail yesterday. Haven't been able to put anything to use yet and I'm curious what everyone is seeing/doing with it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I wonder if Matt took another no carb pre-bed dose tonight.

    I know I hit one before a carb meal today and the improved vascularity was apparent in no time. Especially in my upper shoulder areas. Anyone done a double dose yet before a massive carb meal? I'm looking into doing that Saturday (alas three days of limited carbs coming and no Slintensity).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  5. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Interested to see what people say here as well.. good thread!
  6. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    I got to run a few capsules before the release and I just got three bottles in the mail yesterday. Haven't been able to put anything to use yet and I'm curious what everyone is seeing/doing with it.
    Nice I always enjoyed the prebed dosing of SlinSane V1 always made me feel good when I woke. I felt refreshed and awake after it.
  7. New Member
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    417339
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    89.9%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    [QUOTE=Geoforce;3642895]I wonder if Matt took another no carb pre-bed dose tonight.

    This^^. Anybody done this yet? Pre dose with no food before bed. I use to do this occasionally with ssv1.
  8. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,958
    Rep Power
    4860765
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    I wonder if Matt took another no carb pre-bed dose tonight.

    I know I hit one before a carb meal today and the improved vascularity was apparent in no time. Especially in my upper shoulder areas. Anyone done a double dose yet before a massive carb meal? I'm looking into doing that Saturday (alas three days of limited carbs coming and no Slintensity).
    I'm doing a 2 cap dose every morning before a big breakfast (160-200g carb). The most noticeable effect is the prevention of any bloated or weighed down feeling. Instead of needing a nap, I feel light on my feet and ready to go.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm doing a 2 cap dose every morning before a big breakfast (160-200g carb). The most noticeable effect is the prevention of any bloated or weighed down feeling. Instead of needed a nap, I feel light on my feet and ready to go.
    How's this compare so far to other GDA's you have used? I know no one is close to being done with a full bottle (or even week for most people). Just wondering.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  10. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,958
    Rep Power
    4860765
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    How's this compare so far to other GDA's you have used? I know no one is close to being done with a full bottle (or even week for most people). Just wondering.
    SlinTensity definitely seems to be the strongest of the GDA's I've tried. With the amount of carbs I eat, others weren't worth the price for me. I'd have to dose 5-6 caps with some products to get what I am from 2 caps of SlinTensity. Not having to ever go beyond 2 caps, its something I can run consistently. I already placed and received another order.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    SlinTensity definitely seems to be the strongest of the GDA's I've tried. With the amount of carbs I eat, others weren't worth the price for me. I'd have to dose 5-6 caps with some products to get what I am from 2 caps of SlinTensity. Not having to ever go beyond 2 caps, its something I can run consistently. I already placed and received another order.
    It's still early, but a lot of people have been commenting on it being stronger than previous GDA's people have used.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  12. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm doing a 2 cap dose every morning before a big breakfast (160-200g carb). The most noticeable effect is the prevention of any bloated or weighed down feeling. Instead of needing a nap, I feel light on my feet and ready to go.
    wtf do you eat for breakfast for carbs? lol serious. Ima guess you are the pancake master?
  13. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,958
    Rep Power
    4860765
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    wtf do you eat for breakfast for carbs? lol serious. Ima guess you are the pancake master?
    Haha. I mix it up. This morning my carb sources were oatmeal, Ezekiel English muffins, and sweet potato pancakes.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Haha. I mix it up. This morning my carb sources were oatmeal, Ezekiel English muffins, and sweet potato pancakes.
    The only breakfast carbs i eat are pancakes.. otherwise, i just stick with what i love for breakfast, pasta, rice, mac n cheese, potato's, eghh whatever I want

    Never a breakfast person, hate eggs, dont like orange juice, coffee, etc. I always ate reg food for breakfast, family thought i was nuts.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    The only breakfast carbs i eat are pancakes.. otherwise, i just stick with what i love for breakfast, pasta, rice, mac n cheese, potato's, eghh whatever I want

    Never a breakfast person, hate eggs, dont like orange juice, coffee, etc. I always ate reg food for breakfast, family thought i was nuts.
    Well, it's official. ^^^^^You're some kind of robot.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    They told me people who hated eggs existed but I always thought it was an urban legend like politicians wanting to reduce the national debt.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  17. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well, it's official. ^^^^^You're some kind of robot.


    lmao. I do drink egg whites, 12.. 3X a day in contest prep if behind. Didn't do it this prep though.

    Mike
  18. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,574
    Rep Power
    6734058
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Any log/review opportunities?
  19. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    689820
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I dosed 1 cap of slintensity pre-workout. Throughout my workout I sipped on 1.5 scoops of glycomyx and 20g of carbs from Agave Syrup.

    +Insane Vascularity
    +Godly Muscle Fullness
    +Giant Endurance Boost
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  20. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Any log/review opportunities?
    We have opportunities coming up shortly I believe!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  21. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,943
    Rep Power
    2436769
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    25.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    i hve some slintensity and glycomyx waiting for me when i get back in town. ill try a few things and post in here
  22. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,685
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I personally wouldn't use slintensity unless cutting, for which it is the best GDA for this purpose. Two ingredients block carbohydrate absorption and one (momordin) is inherently lipolytic.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Finally get to dig into my Slintensity bottle for my carb up! Let's do this.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  24. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.62%

    Just got my 2 bottles of Slintensity and Glycomyx!! Any plans to offer bulk Glycomyx?
  25. Senior Member
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,235
    Rep Power
    216288
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    59.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I personally wouldn't use slintensity unless cutting, for which it is the best GDA for this purpose. Two ingredients block carbohydrate absorption and one (momordin) is inherently lipolytic.
    I'm so confused now
  26. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,574
    Rep Power
    6734058
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I personally wouldn't use slintensity unless cutting, for which it is the best GDA for this purpose. Two ingredients block carbohydrate absorption and one (momordin) is inherently lipolytic.
    Is it really possible to "block carbohydrate absorption"?.
  27. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I'm so confused now
    What's confusing? Slintensity can be used on a bulk as well, Coop was just saying he would personally prefer to use it while cutting. It isn't as if you can't use it in a calorie surplus by any means, heck I think Matt is using it currently bulking and it hasn't turned him into a string bean.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  28. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Just got my 2 bottles of Slintensity and Glycomyx!! Any plans to offer bulk Glycomyx?
    As of right now none that I am aware of. Let us know how you use the Slintensity and what you notice.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  29. New Member
    ms_mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    8875
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%

    Getting ready to crack open my bottle in a few minutes. Cheat meal out with the girls. Can't wait to see what happens
    Building my best body "for me"!
  30. Senior Member
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,235
    Rep Power
    216288
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    59.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    What's confusing? Slintensity can be used on a bulk as well, Coop was just saying he would personally prefer to use it while cutting. It isn't as if you can't use it in a calorie surplus by any means, heck I think Matt is using it currently bulking and it hasn't turned him into a string bean.
    Idk lol. I guess b/c I thought a GDA is supposed to help shuttle the carbs to your muscles, but when he says it blocks carbohydrate absorption that sounds almost the opposite when I read it. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something... It's been a long day blah blah blah (insert excuse for being dumb here)...
  31. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Idk lol. I guess b/c I thought a GDA is supposed to help shuttle the carbs to your muscles, but when he says it blocks carbohydrate absorption that sounds almost the opposite when I read it. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something... It's been a long day blah blah blah (insert excuse for being dumb here)...
    You will get more out of your carb meals with Slintensity than without it. For instance I just got done wolfing down almost a whole pizza and took Slintensity before it. I'm feeling energized, vascular, good to go. Last couple weeks I've been in a coma following that on my carb ups.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  32. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Getting ready to crack open my bottle in a few minutes. Cheat meal out with the girls. Can't wait to see what happens
    I bet the other gals are going to be jealous when they find out you have a secret weapon!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  33. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    689820
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I saw Southland's facebook page put up they're testing out slintensity pre-beers. I decided to do the same tonight. I'll report back tomorrow how it went.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  34. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,685
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is it really possible to "block carbohydrate absorption"?.
    Yes. Gymnema does so at the site of absorption, while banaba inhibits release of enzymes that digest carbohydrates.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,685
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Idk lol. I guess b/c I thought a GDA is supposed to help shuttle the carbs to your muscles, but when he says it blocks carbohydrate absorption that sounds almost the opposite when I read it. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something... It's been a long day blah blah blah (insert excuse for being dumb here)...
    This is a common misconception. The purpose of a GDA is exactly that: to lower blood glucose. This is achieved by blocking carbs, increasing uptake at all cell types. No affordable GDA is a nutrient partitioner; save exercise for fulfilling that role .
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,574
    Rep Power
    6734058
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes. Gymnema does so at the site of absorption, while banaba inhibits release of enzymes that digest carbohydrates.
    So if you don't digest the carbohydrates than what happens?. What effect does this have on insulin?.
  37. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,685
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So if you don't digest the carbohydrates than what happens?. What effect does this have on insulin?.
    If you don't digest carbohydrates, they are excreted in fecal matter. Insulin will obviously be lower since the glycemic load will be lower.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  38. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,574
    Rep Power
    6734058
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This is a common misconception. The purpose of a GDA is exactly that: to lower blood glucose. This is achieved by blocking carbs, increasing uptake at all cell types. No affordable GDA is a nutrient partitioner; save exercise for fulfilling that role .

    If insulin works as it should than shouldn't it lower blood glucose?. So that leads me to another question, if insulin is lowering blood glucose and the GDA is also lowering blood glucose wouldn't that cause a potential problem with over-production of insulin?.
  39. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,685
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    If insulin works as it should than shouldn't it lower blood glucose?. So that leads me to another question, if insulin is lowering blood glucose and the GDA is also lowering blood glucose wouldn't that cause a potential problem with over-production of insulin?.
    Yes, insulin lowers blood glucose. If less glucose is making it to the bloodstream (via carbohydrate blocking), less insulin will be released by the pancreas.The GDA does not increase insulin production; that would be counter-productive and would potentially cause insulin resistance. Rather, GDAs increase GLUT4 translocation independent of insulin release. They "mimic" insulin, reducing total insulin output, and improving insulin sensitivity (all foreseeably good things for overall health).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  40. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,574
    Rep Power
    6734058
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    If you don't digest carbohydrates, they are excreted in fecal matter. Insulin will obviously be lower since the glycemic load will be lower.

    Ok so then it is beneficial to use a GDA on a carb up, which would allow you to eat a little more than you normally would without the potential fat gain?. If you were too eat a little too much fast digesting carbs on a carb up normally it would cause over production of insulin and your blood glucose would drop making you feel like you had a sugar crash. With a GDA your blood glucose and insulin are kept at a more consistant level rather than yo-yoing up and down. Correct?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 05:42 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 06:56 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 07:58 AM
  4. gynecomastia surgery experience and healing
    By starting1 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 07:08 AM
  5. My DNP Experience and some questions
    By hli1022 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 01:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in