ProMera Con-Cret creatine -anyone herd of it
- 10-02-2012, 02:27 AM
- 10-02-2012, 05:17 PM
- 10-02-2012, 05:31 PM
10-02-2012, 06:16 PM
10-02-2012, 07:23 PM
10-02-2012, 07:25 PM
If you are a monohydrate non-responder, I'd much rather opt for a divalent chelate like SNScaps as opposed to a creatine salt. The value is also better
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
10-02-2012, 09:04 PM
I end up getting a kilo of primaforce creatine mono $60.
Only used creatine once before with erase pro daa & anabeta but was a bit hard to tell where the results came from.
This time just going whey, creatine, Krill oil, vitamins and try up my calories a bit try put on some natural size for once, just finished pct aboug 2 weeks ago from a low dose test e course, haven't lost any strength at all and my body is feeling back to normal so I want to try get some decent gains & strength going natural for a while.
10-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Do u guys think it's better to do 2-3G of creatine morning and same before bed
Or 5g beford training. Is there a benefit any of those ways?
10-03-2012, 12:01 AM
10-03-2012, 12:21 AM
10-03-2012, 04:36 AM
I love concret.
Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
10-03-2012, 10:56 AM
I like Con-Cret, though it is pricey. I'm a non-responder to monohydrate.
Creapure seemed to work for me as well.. I'll look into the SNS..
Similar Forum Threads
- By WhatsaRoid? in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2009, 07:19 PM
- By mouth16 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2008, 06:56 PM
- By bullet in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2007, 03:49 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2007, 03:55 PM
- By realsoundjim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2005, 05:01 PM