TTA while on a bulk or recomp

  1. TTA while on a bulk or recomp


    Hey guys,

    Anybody here have any experience with using TTA-500 during a bulk or recomp?

    Is TTA better suited for a cut or would there be tangible benefits taking it during a bulk to minimize fat gains?

    Would appreciate input.


  2. I dont believe in using fat burners of any kind while bulking...Recomp is a diff ball game.

    Some DAA and Erase is good though. While on a fairly clean bulk. IMO

  3. Not sure about fat burners on a bulk, either.

    But with TTA I was thinking it would provide assistance by minimizing fat storage due to its nature.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    Hey guys,

    Anybody here have any experience with using TTA-500 during a bulk or recomp?

    Is TTA better suited for a cut or would there be tangible benefits taking it during a bulk to minimize fat gains?

    Would appreciate input.
    you can use for both take one cap 30 min. before to your big meal.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  5. I think TTA is one of the more effective products for this purpose. I have used and enjoyed TTA/DCP on a bulk to help mitigate fat gains.

  6. TTA improves insulin sensitivity and thus may be valuable on a bulk when carbs are higher.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    you can use for both take one cap 30 min. before to your big meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I think TTA is one of the more effective products for this purpose. I have used and enjoyed TTA/DCP on a bulk to help mitigate fat gains.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    TTA improves insulin sensitivity and thus may be valuable on a bulk when carbs are higher.
    Thanks, guys.
    Solid help.

    Good call on the insulin sensitivity. I had forgotten about this benefit.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    TTA improves insulin sensitivity and thus may be valuable on a bulk when carbs are higher.
    I noticed this when I was taking it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    TTA improves insulin sensitivity and thus may be valuable on a bulk when carbs are higher.


    I agreed, I love to use it in the last weeks of a bulk before starting a contest prep. In a contest prep i tend to avoid it due to slight water rebound hiding results.

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nolva or letro while ON sd/epi or phera
    By swollen87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 12:01 PM
  2. Natadrol / M1D Cycle . . . Bulk or Recomp?
    By AndrewNico in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 10:52 PM
  3. best painkiller while on oral PS or aas?
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 10:33 AM
  4. low dosage t-3 while on a bulking cycle
    By 2slow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-07-2005, 04:22 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 12:50 PM
Log in
Log in