Adding SNS Bulbine to Post Cycle

  1. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35037
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

    Adding SNS Bulbine to Post Cycle


    I am in the second week of a 4 week Decavol/AD4 run. My Post Cycle will consist of Arom-X and DAA, with Clomid on hand if needed (from all I have seen I probably won't need it, but it is on hand. I also have a bottle of Bulbine laying around and was wondering if it adding 1 cap a day might be a good addition, or if adding it to the Arom-X might be too much estrogen control. Another option could be to start it at the end of the Post Cycle. Any suggestions?

    Also considering adding SNS Inhibit-P.

  2. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253648
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    I am in the second week of a 4 week Decavol/AD4 run. My Post Cycle will consist of Arom-X and DAA, with Clomid on hand if needed (from all I have seen I probably won't need it, but it is on hand. I also have a bottle of Bulbine laying around and was wondering if it adding 1 cap a day might be a good addition, or if adding it to the Arom-X might be too much estrogen control. Another option could be to start it at the end of the Post Cycle. Any suggestions?

    Also considering adding SNS Inhibit-P.
    I think 1 cap per day of bulbine would be nice addition.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  3. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122080
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I think 1 cap per day of bulbine would be nice addition.
    x2!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35037
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

    Thanks guys!
  5. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91115
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    41.37%

    I been running SNS Bulbine solo at 1 cap daily for about 1.5 weeks now. Its already leaning me out a bit and improving my sleep quality. I can feel the mild estrogen control working as i can feel my joints starting to dry out a bit similar to how I felt on Erase, but much more mildly. From everything Ive read though, this doesn't fully kick in until about week 3-4 so I guess I have to wait a bit more for it to fully kick. But so far I am quite pleased. This product is definitely a good value.
  6. Senior Member
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    480757
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I been running SNS Bulbine solo at 1 cap daily for about 1.5 weeks now. Its already leaning me out a bit and improving my sleep quality. I can feel the mild estrogen control working as i can feel my joints starting to dry out a bit similar to how I felt on Erase, but much more mildly. From everything Ive read though, this doesn't fully kick in until about week 3-4 so I guess I have to wait a bit more for it to fully kick. But so far I am quite pleased. This product is definitely a good value.
    Awesome, thanks for the update and glad to hear it's working well for you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  7. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you r too include Bulbine to your pct, @ 1 pill per day,it wouldnt hurt to add it to Erase,would it??

    Both are AIs but are known to bring up test.
  8. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,534
    Rep Power
    6137601
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    If you r too include Bulbine to your pct, @ 1 pill per day,it wouldnt hurt to add it to Erase,would it??

    Both are AIs but are known to bring up test.
    Bulbine may not be an AI as the MOA has not been elucidated. Its primary modality is testosterone elevation, and it stacks just fine with erase. At 200lbs or above, use 2 caps bulbine daily.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,411
    Rep Power
    4255266
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I loved bulbine when I used it
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35037
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    67.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    If you r too include Bulbine to your pct, @ 1 pill per day,it wouldnt hurt to add it to Erase,would it??

    Both are AIs but are known to bring up test.
    Already using Arom-X
  11. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    334116
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bulbine, soooooooo underrated. Really needs to get more recognition.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  12. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Bulbine may not be an AI as the MOA has not been elucidated. Its primary modality is testosterone elevation, and it stacks just fine with erase. At 200lbs or above, use 2 caps bulbine daily.
    Cool man,ty
  13. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,440
    Rep Power
    953147
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    89.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have bulbine in my pct currently
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  14. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    hmm.. looking into this.
  15. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253648
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Bulbine, soooooooo underrated. Really needs to get more recognition.
    No kidding...

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    hmm.. looking into this.
    I think you're gonna like it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  16. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    No kidding...


    I think you're gonna like it.
    I-Force makes tropinol.. may dose it a bit higher. Really never ran it properly.

    Mike
  17. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253648
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I-Force makes tropinol.. may dose it a bit higher. Really never ran it properly.

    Mike
    You may need to play with a dose a bit, but once you find the sweet spot its great. I've been dosing 1/2/1/2/1/2/1/2/1/2/1/2 alternating daily, and it's been great.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    we need to see more logs on this stuff...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  19. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    334116
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    we need to see more logs on this stuff...

    What a fantastic idea...
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    What a fantastic idea...
    well...there for awhile there was a ton of hype surrounding bulbine, a lot of interest was generated...but there seems to be few logs on the stuff other than the i-force product, which doesn't have much recent feedback!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253648
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well...there for awhile there was a ton of hype surrounding bulbine, a lot of interest was generated...but there seems to be few logs on the stuff other than the i-force product, which doesn't have much recent feedback!!!
    Maybe we'll have to change that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  22. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    91115
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    41.37%

    Im using SNS Bulbine solo right now and am keeping a personal log. I was going to try to clean it up and maybe post a summarized version when I'm done with either the first 4 weeks or maybe when I finish the bottle, most likely the latter. I know Bubline products have been hit or miss, but as far as my own experience with SNS Bulbine, so far I really am enjoying it. For me, its right up there with Icariin, Erase, and AnaBeta. I'm really glad I gave it a shot and will be pairing with other supps in the future to maximize potential synergies.
  23. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,534
    Rep Power
    6137601
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Im using SNS Bulbine solo right now and am keeping a personal log. I was going to try to clean it up and maybe post a summarized version when I'm done with either the first 4 weeks or maybe when I finish the bottle, most likely the latter. I know Bubline products have been hit or miss, but as far as my own experience with SNS Bulbine, so far I really am enjoying it. For me, its right up there with Icariin, Erase, and AnaBeta. I'm really glad I gave it a shot and will be pairing with other supps in the future to maximize potential synergies.
    The major reason bulbine products are hit or miss is that bulbine follows a VERY sensitive dose response curve and EVERY SINGLE other bulbine product that I know of is a proprietary blend, which doesn't allow users to properly scale the bulbine dose to their bodyweight. SNS fixed this issue by both disclosing the dose and using the exact same extract that the studies used.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    511005
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Very nice addition to a test boosting or pct

    great stuff
    S.n.S team member
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    26.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Maybe we'll have to change that.
    that would be good....i was just reading thru reviews of the i-force product, reviews are either love it or hate it-very mixed reviews.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    334116
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that would be good....i was just reading thru reviews of the i-force product, reviews are either love it or hate it-very mixed reviews.
    Ya see mr.cooper's response for the mixed results. Prop blends for bulbine are not what you want. When you dose correctly it's an amazing product.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  27. New Member
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    485
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    51.49%

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...410284/related

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...410284/related

    So what should one make of these studies? Anyone smarter than me what do you make of this?
  28. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253648
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by broons
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...410284/related

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...410284/related

    So what should one make of these studies? Anyone smarter than me what do you make of this?
    Not too much honestly. If you're on the transplant list for a new liver/kidney I wouldn't recommend using it, but then again, you've got bigger things to worry about than your Test levels and libido.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  29. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,534
    Rep Power
    6137601
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...410284/related

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...410284/related

    So what should one make of these studies? Anyone smarter than me what do you make of this?
    Those are rat studies and they use a dose very different, HED-wise, from what we recommend to users. There is a human study on Prolensis, the exact extract used in SNS Bulbine, which demonstrates its safety.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  30. New Member
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    485
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    51.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Those are rat studies and they use a dose very different, HED-wise, from what we recommend to users. There is a human study on Prolensis, the exact extract used in SNS Bulbine, which demonstrates its safety.
    Ah I see. Was just curious about it. I will try to find the prolensis study. I hadn't been aware any human studies had actually been done. Thanks for the info.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thoughts on adding 5th week to SD cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. adding fish oil to havoc cycle
    By jodenem99 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 09:31 AM
  3. The Definitive guide to Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
    By Eric Potratz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 284
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 11:26 AM
  4. Adding Winstrol Oral to Spawn cycle
    By gino333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 11:23 PM
  5. proviron post cycle and an apology to yj
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 06:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in