Ultimate Flurry Protein. Any opinions?

  1. Ultimate Flurry Protein. Any opinions?


    Nutraplanet just picked it up, seems like a good price. Anyone tried it? Interested in any of there flavors

    Thanks
    Alfred


  2. Not low enough in carbs for me.

  3. Not high enough in steakadrol content for me
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  4. ^
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. i can get past the too many carbs and lack of steakodrol, already supplement with steakodrol anyways, what about taste?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    i can get past the too many carbs and lack of steakodrol, already supplement with steakodrol anyways, what about taste?
    Does it say Protean or Ultra Peptide in the name or Label? Nah...then it's not the best out there !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. I tried the chocolate and banana. Chocolate is damn tasty the banana was just ok.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Does it say Protean or Ultra Peptide in the name or Label? Nah...then it's not the best out there !


    but have to agree, both Protean and Ultra Peptide taste amazing (Vanilla mint swirl protean is still my favorite). and protean is really easy to fit into a diet if you're worried macros
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  9. Love me some steakodrol. Running it year round.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  10. im using vanilla cupcake batter Protean right now. Love it with Greek yogurt. the problem is Nutraplanet has a limited variety. Is Nutra ever gonna pick up all the flavors? I like ordering all my supps from one place

  11. Bumping this up, Nutra is having a strong sale on this, how's the profile you think guys? Deal seems too good to be true.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  12. anyone try the strawberries? Interested in the chocolate or strawberry flavor, but the cookies and cream flavor tasted like **** and was thick as hell, undrinkable.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    anyone try the strawberries? Interested in the chocolate or strawberry flavor, but the cookies and cream flavor tasted like **** and was thick as hell, undrinkable.
    They're all fairly thick but I do agree the cookies was slightly thicker. It had to be mixed with milk.

    The strawberry one was awesome. It had tiny pieces of strawberry and tasted like a milkshake. The vanilla ice cream was great and tasted just how it sounds. I wasn't impressed with banana. Too much artificial taste and it had chunks of dehydrated banana that felt like a booger going down. Myofusion banana is much better. I haven't tried the chocolate though.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    anyone try the strawberries? Interested in the chocolate or strawberry flavor, but the cookies and cream flavor tasted like **** and was thick as hell, undrinkable.
    Their cookies and cream was beyond disgusting. I have 2 tubs of the chocolate and 1 tub of vanilla that I have yet to open...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    They're all fairly thick but I do agree the cookies was slightly thicker. It had to be mixed with milk.

    The strawberry one was awesome. It had tiny pieces of strawberry and tasted like a milkshake. The vanilla ice cream was great and tasted just how it sounds. I wasn't impressed with banana. Too much artificial taste and it had chunks of dehydrated banana that felt like a booger going down. Myofusion banana is much better. I haven't tried the chocolate though.
    Might just get strawberry and vanilla then...haven't seen much about chocolate.

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Their cookies and cream was beyond disgusting. I have 2 tubs of the chocolate and 1 tub of vanilla that I have yet to open...
    Yup, sending it back cause it tastes so bad, but gotta pick 2 new flavors to replace my 2 tubs of C and C.

    Open the chocolate and let me know how it is bro!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  16. I was curious about this brand as well since I kept seeing it for sale over at nutra. Guess I got my answer
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Compared to other flavors I enjoy vanilla it is truly really thick though...

  18. It's a lil less than average in my book. Doesn't taste too good and mixes like sh*t. I wouldn't buy it again. Plus there was some issue with the scoop size, I don't remember exactly what came of that though. I had the vanilla ice cream

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    It's a lil less than average in my book. Doesn't taste too good and mixes like sh*t. I wouldn't buy it again. Plus there was some issue with the scoop size, I don't remember exactly what came of that though. I had the vanilla ice cream
    The scoop had 60-62g weight of protein. 1 serving size is 38g I believe.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  20. i got the C and C and the chocolate flavors. Didnt care for either of them. Currently forcing the cookies n cream down until i finish the tub. then the cheap protein experiment for me is over. XF and Protean from now on
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any opinions on MAN Body Octane?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:15 AM
  2. PCT with IMPACT? Any opinions?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 12:28 PM
  3. Any opinions on flavors/quality at True Protein?
    By mtruther in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 12:14 PM
  4. Stack Idea... Any opinions?
    By bionicBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 04:07 PM
  5. cutting cycle : any opinions welcome
    By julius kelp in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:31 PM
Log in
Log in