DAA again

v1rt

Awards
hey folks, where do you buy your DAA powder from?

Thanks!

v1rt

Awards
yup. I already bought from amazon last time. Just wanted to see others who sells it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Is your postage considered international?
Why would it be :/ I live in Texas...state of the Union?...You know the Oil-Gun-Pathetic-Football-team-state?

Edit: Ooooh I just noticed you live in Australia gotcha , no bro , it's part of the states :/ not possible for it to be international!

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Why would it be :/ I live in Texas...state of the Union?...You know the Oil-Gun-Pathetic-Football-team-state?
Lol! Exactly why I'm asking your postage bro... I'm international & the postage is fkn ridiculous for me... How much is it?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol! Exactly why I'm asking your postage bro... I'm international & the postage is fkn ridiculous for me... How much is it?
Oh no idea, I have domestic shipping rates xD $6.95 haha , I thought nutra had a flat rate of 5.95 but now it seems to have gone up.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Oh no idea, I have domestic shipping rates xD $6.95 haha , I thought nutra had a flat rate of 5.95 but now it seems to have gone up.
Lol! I know the international rate, I wanted to know your domestic rate... My international rate with another online store is $5.04... NP is $32... I'm just trying to understand why that's all... That's why I don't buy from them unless when I don't have a choice...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
So my international rate is cheaper than your domestic... That's what makes no sense...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol it is not wise to troll nutra on it's board Blaqz , besides most of their stuff is vastly cheap and convenient for me :D! Besides every time I write "Samples Please" I am showered and blessed with a TON of samples xD

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Lol it is not wise to troll nutra on it's board Blaqz , besides most of their stuff is vastly cheap and convenient for me :D! Besides every time I write "Samples Please" I am showered and blessed with a TON of samples xD
Not tolling... I have sent them an email to have a chat & explained my predicament... I want to buy from there because they got what I want at great prices, but add $32 to the product what I order & it's not in my best interest, you feel me? Is this considered trolling? If so, just another reason to say I fkn hate living in Australia...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not tolling... I have sent them an email to have a chat & explained my predicament... I want to buy from there because they got what I want at great prices, but add $32 to the product what I order & it's not in my best interest, you feel me? Is this considered trolling? If so, just another reason to say I fkn hate living in Australia...
Nah just saying , it's just not nice to compare other retailers to nutra :p! Perhaps try calling them one day see if they can help you out in any way?

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Plus I can't get samples or free products to log being over here... Don't worry about it bro...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Nah just saying , it's just not nice to compare other retailers to nutra :p! Perhaps try calling them one day see if they can help you out in any way?
I did call, & waiting on a reply... Trolling & making enquiries are different things... Just depends how people view it...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I did call, & waiting on a reply... Trolling & making enquiries are didn't things... Just depends how people view it...
I meant about posting the difference in prices from an enemy company bro xD! Not about calling them or emailing them! Hm...about the logging stuff...hm...It depends mostly on the company, my advice would be to apply for the ones that say US only, and ask if there is no problem with you covering Shipping prices or them shipping it to a friend of yours, and he can forward it to you!

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I meant about posting the difference in prices from an enemy company bro xD! Not about calling them or emailing them! Hm...about the logging stuff...hm...It depends mostly on the company, my advice would be to apply for the ones that say US only, and ask if there is no problem with you covering Shipping prices or them shipping it to a friend of yours, and he can forward it to you!
No friends in the US bro... I already thought of that & I don't like making my problems anyone else's...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I got exactly wat you meant...