NOOOOOO!

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

NOOOOOO!

nutra isnt carrying androbulk anymore so i think its being DC? better stock up now with that bogo

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

didn't they send out an email? I got an email that i looked at when it woke me up haha
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Was it good?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Was it good?
    I heard a lot of people were dissapointed by it. My understanding is that mass is far superior.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I heard a lot of people were dissapointed by it. My understanding is that mass is far superior.
    Hm...Andro Mass + Andro Enhance + Andro Hard = Andro Win/Bald (at 1.5x dosage)...

or so I hear.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

who told you that? i havent seen any reviews on it at all except 1 person i know at the gym who took it
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

who told you that? i havent seen any reviews on it at all except 1 person i know at the gym who took it
    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Ill give you a "no bull' breakdown

AM v2 -- This was the product with the most favorable feedback. People really did call and email they gained 10-12-16 lbs from this product

AH v2 -- Was hit or miss due to the pure alpha isomer of androsterone. This version was badass in potentially building some tissue, but made your brain feel foggy and dazed. This made lethargy a huge concern and motivation a real pain. Some succeeded well on it though

AL v2 -- Perhaps over hyped a bit....worked, but was super mild and was not transforming people like some would have liked.

AM v3 -- Similar feedback as V2. Mostly positive, and no lethargy issues like v2.

AH v3 -- A bad mofo...blended with more EPI (beta-isomer) to make your brain feel great and motivate your workouts.

AL v3 -- Vastly improved. Way better propensity to lessen abdominal fat and build some lean tissue from a mild anabolic now in the product (super-11)

AB v3 -- Safe, and works, but the price does not quite equate to the reward from user feedback. If price could be lowered I think people would love this product since its not very androgenic.

-Matt
    This.

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

A lot is not true, in actuality most liked it if ran 8 weeks. Honestly the product works but the cost is just too much on our end and for the customer. If you can get it for cheap, we are having a BOGO by the way, then I would nab 2 bottles it will certainly give you results over an 8 week period.

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.5%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    A lot is not true, in actuality most liked it if ran 8 weeks. Honestly the product works but the cost is just too much on our end and for the customer. If you can get it for cheap, we are having a BOGO by the way, then I would nab 2 bottles it will certainly give you results over an 8 week period.
    My only problem with PP is the price, I just can't afford you guys' products.

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I know bud, we are working on getting cost down it will take some time though.

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.21%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I know bud, we are working on getting cost down it will take some time though.
    once prices decrease sales are going to exponentially increase especially with the interest you guys built in the products

I love the products
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

its not a PP issue though. people seem to think they are ripping people off when in reality they arent. look at androfactory. if you break it down ingredient by ingredient and how much is in product x compared to PP product x, PP is actually a little cheaper. the stuff is just expensive to get
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

This.
    but we dont know who took it, what their routine was and how they ate, how long they took it....etc. what i was saying is I havent seen a person on the forum actually log it and give results or before/after pics
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.5%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

its not a PP issue though. people seem to think they are ripping people off when in reality they arent. look at androfactory. if you break it down ingredient by ingredient and how much is in product x compared to PP product x, PP is actually a little cheaper. the stuff is just expensive to get
    I never said they were ripping anyone off, I merely stated that I can't afford the product.

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.38%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

I never said they were ripping anyone off, I merely stated that I can't afford the product.
    Agreed... I can run a 12 week test cycle for the same price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?