Need something to supplement my bulk.... halp

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Protocol v2 + DAA would hit your objectives pretty well. If you really wanted you could add something to control estrogen for a more dry look.

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
    L-Leucine3.25 g**
    L-Carnitine L-Tartarate1 g**
    Creatinol-O Phospate1 g**
    Agmatine Sulfate250 mg**

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Funny how if you check my posts, from even before I was a rep I would recommend, I didnt add Anabeta or Erase links since he already knew what they were...rather added for what he did not comprehend. I love PES lol I'm running a sponsored stack by them too!
    Yo, check your own estrogen levels! I was only kidding with you squirt. It wasn't bad advice...no one said you didn't know what you were talking about...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    Protocol v2 + DAA would hit your objectives pretty well. If you really wanted you could add something to control estrogen for a more dry look.

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
    L-Leucine3.25 g**
    L-Carnitine L-Tartarate1 g**
    Creatinol-O Phospate1 g**
    Agmatine Sulfate250 mg**

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
    I have PV1 BUT HAVe COP in pills ..ill just add 1-1.5 grams to pv1

4. iForce Reveristol v2 + Testabolan is a good combo to add to almost any stack.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Add 2g

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    2g COP is the sweet spot in my opinion.

EDIT: Dam, didn't read far enough down. Cy already covered it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

7. Hey Yolked, you still dispute that 9/11 ever actually happened? Negged to red brah.

Edit: He deserves it. Search the misc> religion/politics for the thread: If you know a victim on 9/11 please come fourth.

Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    you guys still havent figured it out that nobody died on 9/11?

you can go to pearl harbor any day not even including December 2nd and see veterans there who were at parl harbor the day of the attacks. However, 2500+ people die in the US biggest city, only 11 years ago, and there are only 200 people attending the anniversary memorial?

sheeople
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

2g COP is the sweet spot in my opinion.

EDIT: Dam, didn't read far enough down. Cy already covered it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Add 2g
    Cool,thnx guys.

How much of a diff can i see from that 1 gram difference, even if i suggested 1.5 ?

@2 what exactly are you feeling and what are u stacking it with?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Hey Yolked, you still dispute that 9/11 ever actually happened? Negged to red brah.

Edit: He deserves it. Search the misc> religion/politics for the thread: If you know a victim on 9/11 please come fourth.
    My boys lost his cousin on 9-11

10. MVP ISO Power MASS Xtreme (10lb) or Ultimate Nutrition ISO MASS Xtreme (10lb) either one... and switch (rice) to
    (sweet potatoes) and you`ll grow the last few lean pounds you want easy.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Cool,thnx guys.How much of a diff can i see from that 1 gram difference, even if i suggested 1.5 ?@2 what exactly are you feeling and what are u stacking it with?
    2g is closer to the effective oral dose as demonstrated by studies. I use COP, Citrulline Malate, EC stack, and ALCAR preworkout.

12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    2g is closer to the effective oral dose as demonstrated by studies. I use COP, Citrulline Malate, EC stack, and ALCAR preworkout.
    Nice...i have quiet a few things at home,i need n look n see how i can set **** up which will be effective physically as well as financially. Plus I have bulk stuff at home and before i stack,im looking to get a scale.As advised by Antihero.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    My boys lost his cousin on 9-11
    That sucks bro, sorry to hear that. You should neg the scumbag OP of this thread too.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

That sucks bro, sorry to hear that. You should neg the scumbag OP of this thread too.
    Thnx man.U know what i should and could,but def wouldnt be worth my time or energy!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Thnx man.U know what i should and could,but def wouldnt be worth my time or energy!
    It's just one click of a mouse. Not that time consuming. It was worth it to me to take the 1 second out of my day. After seeing him asking people to come forward if they knew someone lost in 9/11, then after several people did, asking for death certificates and proof, in addition to telling them that it didn't really happen, I felt like it was a valid use of my time. To each his own though.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

It's just one click of a mouse. Not that time consuming. It was worth it to me to take the 1 second out of my day. After seeing him asking people to come forward if they knew someone lost in 9/11, then after several people did, asking for death certificates and proof, in addition to telling them that it didn't really happen, I felt like it was a valid use of my time. To each his own though.
    He sounds like a piece of **** and due to that,i wont waste my time..get me now?? I dnt concern any of my time on scumbags

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Work your way up to 2g or what you find your sweet spot. I had stomach issues for the first couple days jumping into 2g.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    He sounds like a piece of **** and due to that,i wont waste my time..get me now?? I dnt concern any of my time on scumbags
    I feel you.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 08:23 PM
  2. I need to supplement my
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 01:15 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 09:56 AM
  4. Help.. Need something to add more weight to leg machines...
    By bigguns078 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:33 PM
  5. Help! Need something to lower Cholesterol
    By superdrollover in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 03:49 PM