Sarted Erase Stack But Low Libido?

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Started my Erase stack few days back to combat my slight Gyno and puffy nipples and my Libido has started to go down? :/ Thought Erase would do the opposite? This was the main reason I didn't go with Letro as an AI as its a massive Libido killer.

Current stack:
2 x Erase caps daily
2 x Alpha-T2 caps daily
Fish Oils / Multi Vit + Min
Nolva @ 20mg (I ran this for 6 weeks before with no libido issues)
3g DAA

Any cheap supplement to help boost my libido? :)

Cheers

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anything which lowers estrogen has the potential to lower libido. Now you're running nolva AND erase

bboyflash

Awards
Are you getting enough restful sleep? I had a similar problem until I added melatonin and fixed that problem quick...

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Ye getting good sleep most nights suggest anything to supplement with or stop my stack :/

hsk

Awards
  • Established
You could run some tribulus and maybe some Maca. It is cost effective and can help with libido. Also Icariin works wonders for libido, but you'll need a decent quality extract.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything which lowers estrogen has the potential to lower libido. Now you're running nolva AND erase

this. your estrogen is basically being crushed. many people think estrogen is bad, but its not. you just dont want a lot of it. It has libido purposes as well. your libido doesnt 100% depend on testosterone. different hormones play different factors. My favorite libido enhancer is sustain alpha, but thats an anti E as well. DAA can also raise estrogen (hence the purpose of taking an anti E along with it) so get off of Nolva and Erase and just take DAA solo and see how that works for you. also, if i were you, (if possible)....for your next stack you run, get your levels checked before so you know what your estrogen is at. if its already a little low, you will want to stay away from an anti E

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could run some tribulus and maybe some Maca. It is cost effective and can help with libido. Also Icariin works wonders for libido, but you'll need a decent quality extract.

Trib is great for libido.

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
But as I'm gyno prone coming off Erase and Nolva won't do me well with DAA?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But as I'm gyno prone coming off Erase and Nolva won't do me well with DAA?
Don't come off of both concurrently. Taper off on the Nolva and keep Erase at 2-3 caps per day.

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Well its only been 4 days so nothing extreme done, might try ISA-TEST GF a go instead.