ON PLATNUM PRE - AnabolicMinds.com

ON PLATNUM PRE

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

ON PLATNUM PRE

ONs Platinum pre workout..Whats everyones take. i always liked ON,seem to make solid products.I have no complaints and never did.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Garbage lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Garbage lol
    dude,i knew u were going to be first to answer,lmao and thats all i need to hear..I def wasnt thrilled buy it.but wanted confirmation.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd purchase it to try it out. Looks good to me.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'd purchase it to try it out. Looks good to me.
    nothing special about it...citrulline , DMAE and cap?...meh...much better pre's out there...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. New Member

I like how they tried keeping people in suspense to build up for it... Amin.o. energy is a lot more interesting than this, price is a little high for what it is.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No ON formulation has ever been good
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    No ON formulation has ever been good
    None... Ever...???
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

ON been around for a long while.They are apparently doing something correct.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    So have muscle tech and muscle pharm lol doesn't mean they are good, just means better marketing for people without the slightest idea of supplements haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by LivFit View Post
    None... Ever...???

Care to name one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    The companies that have "been around for a long while" are the ones that make me shudder
  12. New Member

[QUOTE="mr.cooper69"]

Care to name one?

Their complex, hydrowhey/builder, amino energy, they have pretty competitive creatine (creapure), their recovery 211. These are not products I currently take although have tried em. Just because you don't like the company doesn't mean there products are garbage. A countless amount of my clients have used their products and experience tremendous results.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

LivFit keep enjoying your placebo gains from user dosed Aminos and "OH SO NECESSARY PROTEIN SHAKE GAINERS!!" and please forget this conversation ever happened lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

So have muscle tech and muscle pharm lol doesn't mean they are good, just means better marketing for people without the slightest idea of supplements haha
    I hate MT...but to be honest,id put ON above MT and MP ans BSN and Bpi...to be honest.There products are decent man. Not saying every product is great but there solid,more solid than the name mentioned above,way more
  15. New Member

LivFit keep enjoying your placebo gains from user dosed Aminos and "OH SO NECESSARY PROTEIN SHAKE GAINERS!!" and please forget this conversation ever happened lol
    I forgot your knowledge base surpasses that of ALL the formulations put together by the ON team. No where did i say they are the best, as in my eyes i feel they don't even compete with the best, but their stuff works.

Placebo or not as long as they make gains!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LivFit

I forgot your knowledge base surpasses that of ALL the formulations put together by the ON team. No where did i say they are the best, as in my eyes i feel they don't even compete with the best, but their stuff works.

Placebo or not as long as they make gains!
    That's the point to make gains, whichever works for you, hence I said forget it. On the formulations note, remember it is a business, and it is cheaper to sell cheap garbage to the uneducated masses and market it as a great novelty human greed and the forever need for money is why I'm right, aside my knowledge like you mentioned. Good day to you!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. New Member

That's the point to make gains, whichever works for you, hence I said forget it. On the formulations note, remember it is a business, and it is cheaper to sell cheap garbage to the uneducated masses and market it as a great novelty human greed and the forever need for money is why I'm right, aside my knowledge like you mentioned. Good day to you!
    Ha yep you've figured it out... (Much to learn)
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have to say i have u can win in an argument against Celorza,while he is very educated and smart when it comes to this scientific thing,he is also very stubborn and wont let u win even if u are right,lmao. But he is a good sude with strong opinions and has helpes me out with some great supplementing tips!

Celly,my brotha its all love man.
  19. New Member

I have to say i have u can win in an argument against Celorza,while he is very educated and smart when it comes to this scientific thing,he is also very stubborn and wont let u win even if u are right,lmao. But he is a good sude with strong opinions and has helpes me out with some great supplementing tips!

All love in this brotherhood!!! It's all about growing here!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I know when I'm wrong, their stuff is basic and maybe not the best quality, the price they wanna sell it at and the marketing is what makes it garbage bro...like I said it is all about making gains and whatever works for you, no matter what I think, is what counts...I'll simply always debate an overpriced, or overhyped or misleading product...

And thanks Jay
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I know when I'm wrong, their stuff is basic and maybe not the best quality, the price they wanna sell it at and the marketing is what makes it garbage bro...like I said it is all about making gains and whatever works for you, no matter what I think, is what counts...I'll simply always debate an overpriced, or overhyped or misleading product...

And thanks Jay
    your welcome man

On can be over priced,in a sense..There multi is good and use it often and always woek in conjunction with what i use.There protein is good as well,i have uses it many times.Fish oil and ZMA is priced fair and not bad either.ON is good for the basic simple things..But,if u are looking for serious gains then they arent the company and i agree with that.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

So what is the best WHEY protein ?

Best all around Supp provder, would like to know, Thanks
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Yes, marketing. That's about it.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TM81
    So what is the best WHEY protein ?

Best all around Supp provder, would like to know, Thanks
    EatASteak 250
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

Lick balls 250!

Just trying to get some quality information, dont see many people taking a steak to gym...
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

EatASteak 250
    Not Whey...
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

EatASteak 250
    Some would say EatASteak Max is better
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Alright alright alright, I just got done with a test. I had a build up of smart ass I needed to release.

Personally I don't see a noticeable difference when I drink protein supplements. But it would depend how your diet is, I like a low carb low fat protein so I can make pancakes, oats and such. I use it specifically to supplement my whole foods. Iso-100 berry was the last tub I bought about a year ago and it lasted me 7 months. I liked the flavor, how well it mixed (since I was adding it to food) and what not.

Calm thy jimmies
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

Some would say EatASteak Max is better
    Broccolidrol stacks well with that I heard
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Broccolidrol stacks well with that I heard
    Yes, but you have to watch your dosing so you don't get too much cruciferocity
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

Yes, but you have to watch your dosing so you don't get too much cruciferocity
    This ^
  32. Diamond Member

[QUOTE=LivFit;3635096]
    Care to name one?Their complex, hydrowhey/builder, amino energy, they have pretty competitive creatine (creapure), their recovery 211. These are not products I currently take although have tried em. Just because you don't like the company doesn't mean there products are garbage. A countless amount of my clients have used their products and experience tremendous results.
    Hydrowhey and builder are awful. Amino energy is one of the worst amino acid supplements available. Anyone can make a bulk creatine. And 2:1:1 is again awful unless you're an athlete with multiple glycogen depleting events daily.I actually do like ON, so please don't try to make this something personal. My judgments are objective, and your clients' results have nothing to do with the usage of ON supplements.
  33. Diamond Member

I hate MT...but to be honest,id put ON above MT and MP ans BSN and Bpi...to be honest.There products are decent man. Not saying every product is great but there solid,more solid than the name mentioned above,way more
    Look at the new MT products. They blow away any ON formulations
  34. Diamond Member

your welcome manOn can be over priced,in a sense..There multi is good and use it often and always woek in conjunction with what i use.There protein is good as well,i have uses it many times.Fish oil and ZMA is priced fair and not bad either.ON is good for the basic simple things..But,if u are looking for serious gains then they arent the company and i agree with that.
    Optimen is a woeful multivitamin with misdosed and inferior forms. The fish oil has rather low EPA/DHA content, and anyone can make ZMA. Their protein is good; doesn't taste great, but it is quality.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I actually will.For a long time,i was very anti MT and really still am.But now that you mention it.Im curious.

MT left a bad taste in everyone mouth,well a lot of ppl and i personally have a hard time gettinf over it. I dont trrust them.I dnt even look at there products nor glance at them.
  36. Diamond Member

I actually will.For a long time,i was very anti MT and really still am.But now that you mention it.Im curious.
    For sure, there is no doubt MT's older products were heavily marketed junk, but the new stuff is well-dosed and non-proprietary (albeit pricy).
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Srs?
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Srs?
    Yes

For instance,

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not impressed, caffeine content is too high and that as a solo stim doesn't excite me. Some n-methyl-PEA or however you say that would be nice and some synephrine 30% would be nice too. I like less caffeine and another stim added; where is the creatine in there as well?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes

For instance,

What's with the insane dose of geranium and yohimbine in those?!?!?!?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need advice on replacing pre-workout supplement
    By viking805fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 01:28 PM
  2. Opinions on various pre-workout supps needed...
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 08:37 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 02:56 PM
  4. Size On Tablets / Pre-Contest Use
    By Dros120 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 06:52 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 11:23 AM