Protocol vs. Protocol v2

GETBIGG

Awards
which version of protocol would be best with XFA, GG, and ALCAR and at what dose pre or post workout?
Thanks

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Only diff is ba and cop,2 scoops are necessary with both to get the scientifically proven right amounts.
Ill be most likely be using Protocol with BA amd uaing 1 sxoop pre workout and prob 1 post

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Only diff is ba and cop,2 scoops are necessary with both to get the scientifically proven right amounts.
Ill be most likely be using Protocol with BA amd uaing 1 sxoop pre workout and prob 1 post
If you are gonna be using Protocol along with Pre-workout you are better set off with the new version. COP and LCLT are way better Pre-workout than Beta Alanine.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
COP and LCLT are way better Pre-workout
I knew u were going to say that,lol...i guess out of all i have never used COP and have had great rwaulta with alot of other things. Im loiking at it like i can save myself $10.00 and have an abundance of **** at home i can stack with.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
If you are gonna be using Protocol along with Pre-workout you are better set off with the new version. COP and LCLT are way better Pre-workout than Beta Alanine.
Agree with Celorza. V2 is improved from the og Protocol with COP/LCLT, taste and mixability. We recommend 4 scoops preworkout(2servings). The endurance is incredible with V2, find myself not getting worn out while pushing myself further and harder.

I knew u were going to say that,lol...i guess out of all i have never used COP and have had great rwaulta with alot of other things. Im loiking at it like i can save myself $10.00 and have an abundance of **** at home i can stack with.
The OG Protocol is still a great product and I understand what you mean about saving a few bucks, by all means. But I do think you'd be happier with V2 in multiple ways.

domore

Awards
I still have a couple tubs of OG Protocol, and a couple tubs of COP. Viola! I have a makeshift version of Protocol v2 (minus the new flavor)!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Either version would work in terms of LCLT recommended dosing alongside XF/ArA...IMO v2 is superior, echoing what others have said.

why do i think the label for PV2 looks wrong
How do you mean?

If sexy is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Either version would work in terms of LCLT recommended dosing alongside XF/ArA...IMO v2 is superior, echoing what others have said.

How do you mean?

If sexy is wrong, I don't want to be right.
just the whole 2 scops 60 servings... is there 60 servings when taking 2 scoops or are there 60 servings but 2 scoops now makes it 30 servings,get me?

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
just the whole 2 scops 60 servings... is there 60 servings when taking 2 scoops or are there 60 servings but 2 scoops now makes it 30 servings,get me?
2 scoops =1 serving

60servings per tub

Recommended dosing = 2 servings

30 uses per tub