Thermo Grenade Detonator with Ephedrine HCL - AnabolicMinds.com

Thermo Grenade Detonator with Ephedrine HCL

Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thermo Grenade Detonator with Ephedrine HCL

Hi Guys,

Rather than the standard caffeine tablets you can buy I have some Grenade lying around.

The ingredients are :

Green Tea 500mg
    Bitter Orange Peel 420mg
    Caffeine 225mg
    Cayenne 200mg
    Phenylalanine 25mg
    Green Coffee 10mg

Per two tabs. Do you think its viable to stack this with 24mg of Ephedrine a day to make an EC stack? Or are there ingredients in there which will make stacking the two a bit intense.

Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah
    Hi Guys,

Rather than the standard caffeine tablets you can buy I have some Grenade lying around.

The ingredients are :

Green Tea 500mg
    Bitter Orange Peel 420mg
    Caffeine 225mg
    Cayenne 200mg
    Phenylalanine 25mg
    Green Coffee 10mg

Per two tabs. Do you think its viable to stack this with 24mg of Ephedrine a day to make an EC stack? Or are there ingredients in there which will make stacking the two a bit intense.
    Id just buy E&C and stack it!! Thats what im doing.Staying away from stimulant pre workouts and using Hemavol.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No, it is not safe. Bitter Orange contains a whole host of pressor akaloids.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I have decided to not continue on EC. I made a thread a while back about being tired all the time and getting crap sleep, that became no longer a problem. However, took caffeine for the first time again yesterday and my sleep in the evening was awful and hardly felt any energy, thats after two weeks almost completely off it. Its just a stimulant im going to have to avoid for the future I think.
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah
    I have decided to not continue on EC. I made a thread a while back about being tired all the time and getting crap sleep, that became no longer a problem. However, took caffeine for the first time again yesterday and my sleep in the evening was awful and hardly felt any energy, thats after two weeks almost completely off it. Its just a stimulant im going to have to avoid for the future I think.
    Obviously
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Obviously
    What is " obvious" about that? two weeks off caffeine completely, took 200mg in the afternoon 2.30pm, you'd think going to bed at 11pm it would be worn off on top of giving me energy for the rest of the afternoon. It had little to no increased energy effects and still managed to keep me up almost 11 hours after intake.

Massive thanks for your helpful reply though.
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    What is " obvious" about that? two weeks off caffeine completely, took 200mg in the afternoon 2.30pm, you'd think going to bed at 11pm it would be worn off on top of giving me energy for the rest of the afternoon. It had little to no increased energy effects and still managed to keep me up almost 11 hours after intake.

Massive thanks for your helpful reply though.
    You were on caffeine and had sleep problems, went off caffeine and didn't have sleep problems and took caffeine again and had sleep problems....that's what's obvious. Now to help your problem, it may take up to a month to reset your tolerance to caffeine depending on your prior stim use. Make sure that when you are trying to stay off caffeine that you don't take in any by soda, coffee or tea. It also couldn't hurt if you get some Reset AD or some FocusDirt to help. Also when you get back to caffeine start out with lower dosage 100-150 and maybe earlier in the day.

I was given a grenade full of THERMO detonator to review, it was awful, did nothing, no energy, no appetite suppressant etc I wouldnt waste your money, however the t shirts are cool
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just get iForce Dexaprine. You'll never need more then 1 tablet.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 09:00 PM
  2. can I take venom with ephedrine hcl
    By Kirkatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 08:23 PM
  3. Is ephedrine HCl being banned???
    By jmh80 in forum Supplements