optimum nutrition creatine question

  1. optimum nutrition creatine question


    I just picked up a bottle of on creatine mono With out the creapure creatine is it still as good and effective??? or should I just chuck in the bin!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by johno86
    I just picked up a bottle of on creatine mono With out the creapure creatine is it still as good and effective??? or should I just chuck in the bin!
    Its still affective.Creatine Mono is a great product.But from my knowledge Creapure is a more broken down into smaller particles and a more absorbable for of Reg CM... Being its more absorbable is whats makes it more sort after.

    You do piss away alot of it,thats normal.But no dont chuck it,lol,use it man.

    5 grams and not 3 is my opinion.Dose any time of day.I prefer post workout with a juice and a scoop or two of protwin powder.To each there own.

    Hope this helps.

  3. If you don't mind a pinch more bloat than I'd say run with it, still gonna get the job done regardless plus Optimum is trustworthy IMO
    •   
       


  4. I thought all of ON's mono was creapure? at least it had been, did they change that recently?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    I thought all of ON's mono was creapure? at least it had been, did they change that recently?
    Thats what i was thinking.Only ON i ever purchase was Creapure trademark..But i never looked into it,so i just gave best answer possible.

  6. havent bought any in over a year, so i'm out of date too

  7. it still is creapure.. why its not on the label i have no clue? but the description still reads: "Each serving supplies a full 5 grams (5000 mg) of 99.9% pure Creapure brand Creatine Monohydrate" on the ON website.

  8. I also thought ON's Creatine Mono was Creapure....
    I'm Back...

  9. my big gripe with them is they don't include a scooper.. that and its a few bucks more than AX's or other Creapure products..

  10. Chuck it dude. In a box and address it to me. =P

    Lol, mono is totally fine, like Jay said, 5g/day any time with or without food, whatever. Just take it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    Chuck it dude. In a box and address it to me. =P

    Lol, mono is totally fine, like Jay said, 5g/day any time with or without food, whatever. Just take it
    Lmao,i was going to be the same.But i wanted to give a mature,non smart ass answer

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Its still affective.Creatine Mono is a great product.But from my knowledge Creapure is a more broken down into smaller particles and a more absorbable for of Reg CM... Being its more absorbable is whats makes it more sort after.

    You do piss away alot of it,thats normal.But no dont chuck it,lol,use it man.

    5 grams and not 3 is my opinion.Dose any time of day.I prefer post workout with a juice and a scoop or two of protwin powder.To each there own.

    Hope this helps.
    cheers going with your advice and going take the 5 grams a day I think I am gonna stick with this brand as its reasonably priced.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by johno86 View Post
    cheers going with your advice and going take the 5 grams a day I think I am gonna stick with this brand as its reasonably priced.
    awesome man.best of luck.if you see results,then stay with it.

    when just taking 5grams a day and not loading you wont see gains until about 2 1/2-3 weeks in.how it works for me atleast

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    I thought all of ON's mono was creapure? at least it had been, did they change that recently?
    the one I got must of been from a early batch or something like that Here's a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. Quote Originally Posted by johno86 View Post
    the one I got must of been from a early batch or something like that Here's a pic
    i never seen that,lol..im shocked!

    this is what i got---

  16. The creapure trademark is great, but highly overrated. Any company selling creatine monohydrate will be using pure creatine monohydrate. It's simply way too cheap to get duped on raws.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Was just comparing bottles.I never saw ON make non creapure cm...only reason for the pic.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Optimum Nutrition Creatine
    By DEE151 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 03:15 PM
  2. Optimum Nutrition - Tropical Punch flavor
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 03:39 PM
  3. optimum nutritions serious mass
    By texas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 04:42 PM
  4. creatine question
    By VES in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 12:58 AM
  5. pro-rated protein vs. optimum nutrition protein
    By superX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Log in
Log in