Need help

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
M new to all of this. I was wondering what I should try out. I don't want to do any ph. I have erase pro and jack3d and some creatine mono also bcaa and basic whey. Is there much more I need? I have a great diet and take all my vitamins. Looking for a clean lean gains

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
browse around the threads some and at nutraplanet.com

how old are you?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get a multi and fish oil for sure

test boosters may not do too much for ya since you're young

check out anabeta elite

other people may have some more ideas too

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
M new to all of this. I was wondering what I should try out. I don't want to do any ph. I have erase pro and jack3d and some creatine mono also bcaa and basic whey. Is there much more I need? I have a great diet and take all my vitamins. Looking for a clean lean gains
-Don't mess with AI's until you are at least 21 (I mean Erase Pro or regular Erase)
-Jack3d is horrible for a pre
-Creatine mono dose it at 3-5g a day every day , timing is irrelevant.
-BCAAs are completely unnecessary unless one of the next 2 scenarios:
-A)You are on intermittent fasting and having longer than 12 hour periods without food. In which case have around 10g every 1-2 hours.
-B)You are on a protein-deficient diet , which you shouldn't be at your age and weight, so eat 1g of protein per LB of BW.
-Whey, Casein and other powder proteins are worthless and will not amount for anything in comparison to Eggs, Milk, Steak, Poultry, Fish; and I mean meals, not protein supplements.
-No need to have a Multi-Vitamin at all, your diet should be rich in fruits and vegetables, if it isn't (like the usual teenager) have Orange Triad by Controlled Labs.
-Have High Content EPA/DHA content Fish Oils , like Orange Oximega , 4-6 soft gels a day is fine.

Get your diet and training in check, those are first along with proper rest and maturity to understand this takes decades...after a bit of learning, then look into supplements.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Don't mess with AI's until you are at least 21 (I mean Erase Pro or regular Erase)
-A)You are on intermittent fasting and having longer than 12 hour periods without food. In which case have around 10g every 1-2 hours.
-B)You are on a protein-deficient diet , which you shouldn't be at your age and weight, so eat 1g of protein per LB of BW.
-Whey, Casein and other powder proteins are worthless and will not amount for anything in comparison to Eggs, Milk, Steak, Poultry, Fish; and I mean meals, not protein supplements.
-No need to have a Multi-Vitamin at all, your diet should be rich in fruits and vegetables, if it isn't (like the usual teenager) have Orange Triad by Controlled Labs.
-Have High Content EPA/DHA content Fish Oils , like Orange Oximega , 4-6 soft gels a day is fine.

Get your diet and training in check, those are first along with proper rest and maturity to understand this takes decades...after a bit of learning, then look into supplements.
what he said!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Celorza is the man with the plan!

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
I eat a steak or fish every night with 4 eggs in the morning I eat a bowl of mixed fruit everyday with at least 7 servings. I have a great diet and a pretty good workout schedule. I workout 5 days a week.

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
And with my dinner I always have patatoes or pasta or rice to go with my meal. I eat close to 4 pb&j throughout the day

R

Riskyb

Awards
I think a multi is necessary unless you're buying organic fruits and vegetables, and eating large quantities of them. Even then, depending on what you eat you may not be receiving more or less vitamins/minerals.
And BCAAs offer more than just an energy source if you're hypo caloric. There are benefits such as reducing cortisol and increase Protien synthesis.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you post a sample of your diet throughout the day. From when you wake up until you give your pillow some head.

Not gaining weight is in correlation with your diet broham.

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
5am- pbandj with a banana and eggs (2-4) and my multi and fish oil
9am- pbandj with a bowl of fruit (7servings)
1230- pbandj and chicken sandwich
4- couple hard boiled eggs
7- steak or fish or chicken with salad and pasta or rice or patatoes
9- pbandj with banana

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
I workout between 4 and 7 in the afternoon after work

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Definitely look into grabbing some SNS beta-alanine caps. A true staple for muscular endurance, and it complements creatine very nicely.