reduce xt ingredients

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

reduce xt ingredients

7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone **
    7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone

thinking of trying these two

how are these different from 7-keto-dhea?

I know what 7 keto dhea 300 mgs treats me well. Would I need 300 mgs of this stuff since its only 50 mgs a capsule or is this stuff more potent than 7-keto dhea?

I have to give credit where credit is due I did my first transdermal of protcolnutritions 7 -spray for a month in pct and that is by far my favorite cortisol product to date. I have tried lean xtreme as well so i am guessing this will the same?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton

I know what 7 keto dhea 300 mgs treats me well. Would I need 300 mgs of this stuff since its only 50 mgs a capsule or is this stuff more potent than 7-keto dhea?

I have to give credit where credit is due I did my first transdermal of protcolnutritions 7 -spray for a month in pct and that is by far my favorite cortisol product to date. I have tried lean xtreme as well so i am guessing this will the same?
    Reduce xt is the same as the OG Lean xtreme. I suggest dosing at 3 caps per day(150 mgs)
    Do you have any issues with sore joints from lowering cortisol levels?

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Reduce xt is the same as the OG Lean xtreme. I suggest dosing at 3 caps per day(150 mgs)
    that whole cortisol and sore joints is a myth and totally incorrect. In fact these ingredients help with your joints
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton

that whole cortisol and sore joints is a myth and totally incorrect. In fact these ingredients help with your joints
    Huh? Then you havent used a truly "effective" cortisol product because a (sudden) drop in cortisol levels will cause sore joints

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  5. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I like 2 caps in the AM, one at mid day and one before bed. Very effective.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

7-oxo is the precursor to 7-OH so this up a step in the conversion and require a smaller dose.
    plus Cissus Quadrangularis do not suppress Cortisol, but rather block cortisol receptors.

if you wish can try it Cissus XT too
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Huh? Then you havent used a truly "effective" cortisol product because a (sudden) drop in cortisol levels will cause sore joints
    i find myself having to take something like cissus and fish oil with cortisol control.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And the OG was the best!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I have used plenty as I have been using bodybuilding supplements for over ten years and studied them(and been large and in charge ten years now, there is some healthy ego =) ). If you read my posts above you see that I have use cortisol controlsupplements

Its all a big myth and I dont know how that rumor got started, Im supecting someone that misunderstood something. I used to believe it myself until Patrick Arnold convinced me that it actually good for joints. and I know of anyone that is not goodfas Patrick at his work and specifically at 7 keto and 7 keto derivatives

maybe I need to ask him to come in here and give his opinion on this. I agree with Pat that a truly effective cortisol product is good for the joints

now ps is neutral because it prevents cortisol from going high and does nothing to reduce it, something that reduces cortisol most likely helps the joints out
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have used plenty as I have been using bodybuilding supplements for over ten years and studied them(and been large and in charge ten years now, there is some healthy ego =) ). If you read my posts above you see that I have use cortisol controlsupplementsIts all a big myth and I dont know how that rumor got started, Im supecting someone that misunderstood something. I used to believe it myself until Patrick Arnold convinced me that it actually good for joints. and I know of anyone that is not goodfas Patrick at his work and specifically at 7 keto and 7 keto derivativesmaybe I need to ask him to come in here and give his opinion on this. I agree with Pat that a truly effective cortisol product is good for the jointsnow ps is neutral because it prevents cortisol from going high and does nothing to reduce it, something that reduces cortisol most likely helps the joints out
    This is a pretty broad spectrum statement. I don't think that's how PA put it initially. Perhaps he was referring to the MOA of 7-keto, rather than glucocorticoids?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Ill ask him to give his opinion on these two, in this thread
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have used plenty as I have been using bodybuilding supplements for over ten years and studied them(and been large and in charge ten years now, there is some healthy ego =) ). If you read my posts above you see that I have use cortisol control supplements
    10 years???? you could have fooled me.
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have used plenty as I have been using bodybuilding supplements for over ten years and studied them(and been large and in charge ten years now, there is some healthy ego =) ). If you read my posts above you see that I have use cortisol controlsupplements
    And you've been sh!tting your whole life, but can you explain the progression of nervous system activity leading to defecation? Experience means nothing in the context of this discussion. PA knows very well how cortisol behaves in the body. His statement was most likely in regards to 7-keto, which doesn't quite work in the manner that many people assume.
  14. Diamond Member

Are you sure he wasn't talking about 7 spray not lowering cortisol systemically?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Featured Author

that compound will not affect circulating cortisol. in fact it will act as an anti-inflammatory itself,

the whole thing about 7-oxygenated dhea derivatives is misinformation.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  16. Featured Author

what ingredient out there will cause a sudden drop in cortisol levels?
  17. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    7-oxo is the precursor to 7-OH so this up a step in the conversion and require a smaller dose.
    plus Cissus Quadrangularis do not suppress Cortisol, but rather block cortisol receptors.
    where is the evidence that cissus blocks cortisol receptors?

maybe there is evidence that it can be antagonist to some of the effects of cortisol (such as in bone) but that does not mean it has any influence on cortisol levels and/or cortisol receptor binding
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    PA knows very well how cortisol behaves in the body. His statement was most likely in regards to 7-keto, which doesn't quite work in the manner that many people assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the whole thing about 7-oxygenated dhea derivatives is misinformation.
  19. Diamond Member

where is the evidence that cissus blocks cortisol receptors?

maybe there is evidence that it can be antagonist to some of the effects of cortisol (such as in bone) but that does not mean it has any influence on cortisol levels and/or cortisol receptor binding
    It is indeed a glucocorticoid receptor antagonist in bone tissue.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Brb getting some popcorn. And some reduce xt cuz this is gonna get stressful.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  21. Featured Author

It is indeed a glucocorticoid receptor antagonist in bone tissue.

since cissus is a plant i find this very interesting (considering no one even knows what the active compounds in cissus actually are).

Is this something validated by an actual experiment or some mechanism proposed by some Indian scientists to explain the effect on bone but never actually validated
  22. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

what ingredient out there will cause a sudden drop in cortisol levels?
    The current version of Lean xtreme. Now your interpretation of sudden drop may differ from mine. I was speaking in regards to a 7-9 time frame...not a 24 hr if you thiught thats what i meant

23. Diamond Member

since cissus is a plant i find this very interesting (considering no one even knows what the active compounds in cissus actually are). Is this something validated by an actual experiment or some mechanism proposed by some Indian scientists to explain the effect on bone but never actually validated
    The indian scientists told me so . Unfortunately, I read this paper a few years ago and can no longer access it:"Effect of Cissus Quadrangularis on the healing of cortisone treated fractures"No, there are no in vitro assays done.
  24. Featured Author

The indian scientists told me so . Unfortunately, I read this paper a few years ago and can no longer access it:"Effect of Cissus Quadrangularis on the healing of cortisone treated fractures"No, there are no in vitro assays done.

I wouldnt quote that paper as any sort of proof for cortisol receptor antagonism
  25. Featured Author

The current version of Lean xtreme. Now your interpretation of sudden drop may differ from mine. I was speaking in regards to a 7-9 time frame...not a 24 hr if you thiught thats what i meant
    Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-tiol), 7OH (3b,7b-dihydroxy-5-Etioallocholen-17-one)

The only thing in here that i can see affecting cortisol levels is the PS, and that would simply be to blunt the stress induced increase in cortisol

green tea - no

coleus foreskin - no

the two dhea metabolites - no
  26. Featured Author

the two dhea metabolites may be able to lower cortisol levels in target tissues expressing 11b-hsd1 reductase, but that is not the same as in the blood. And connective tissue would not be one of those target tissues. So any sore joints from a product like that would be in your head or due to something other than those ingredients
  27. New Member

since cissus is a plant i find this very interesting (considering no one even knows what the active compounds in cissus actually are).

Is this something validated by an actual experiment or some mechanism proposed by some Indian scientists to explain the effect on bone but never actually validated
    Bio-activity guided isolation of the methanolic extract of the stems of Cissus quadrangularis Linn., resulted three known compounds

1. lupeol
    2. freidalin
    3. b-sitosterol
    Attached Images Attached Images
  28. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Uziel View Post
    Bio-activity guided isolation of the methanolic extract of the stems of Cissus quadrangularis Linn., resulted three known compounds

1. lupeol
    2. freidalin
    3. b-sitosterol

there is no suggestion or indication that any of these compounds are responsible for the anti-inflammatory or other traditionally reported benefits of cissus.

cissus undoubtedly contains dozens if not hundreds of other compounds in concentrations high enough to be detected using current technology
  29. Diamond Member

there is no suggestion or indication that any of these compounds are responsible for the anti-inflammatory or other traditionally reported benefits of cissus. cissus undoubtedly contains dozens if not hundreds of other compounds in concentrations high enough to be detected using current technology
    Some of its beneficial effects on bones have been elucidated with confidence (i.e. osteogenic stimulation).
  30. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-tiol), 7OH (3b,7b-dihydroxy-5-Etioallocholen-17-one)

The only thing in here that i can see affecting cortisol levels is the PS, and that would simply be to blunt the stress induced increase in cortisol

green tea - no

coleus foreskin - no

the two dhea metabolites - no
    Perhaps it was the original formula i had used because I'm sure it did not have forskolin in it at the time...either that or myself and the MANY other people that have experienced sore joints from LX just imagined the sore joints i guess . Yea right..i guess now is the time you come in a promote your own product PA

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Perhaps it was the original formula i had used because I'm sure it did not have forskolin in it at the time...either that or myself and the MANY other people that have experienced sore joints from LX just imagined the sore joints i guess . Yea right..i guess now is the time you come in a promote your own product PA

No one is here to promote a product , since you brought it up though the 7 spray was the best I have used thus far, I recommend you try it.

I am thinking of trying reduce xt.

Someone brought up that reduce xt lowers cortisol and effects joints,earlier in the thread and I had no idea they would and I am glad you did! Hope this changes your perspective on this topic I see get thrown around all the time , people blindly believing stuff that is just false

good day everyone
  32. Featured Author

Some of its beneficial effects on bones have been elucidated with confidence (i.e. osteogenic stimulation).
    Yes that much appears to be true.
  33. Featured Author

I was called in here to discuss science. It is not my intention, let alone my style, to interject in threads to promote my products. People know me and my products as is anyway
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I thoroughly enjoyed Reduce XT while cutting.

Didn't experience any joint pain really while on it, but then again I only experienced mild joint pain @ 100mg of Erase so go figure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Retain or Reduce XT
    By dunimous in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 10:07 PM
  2. Trouble Sleeping with Reduce XT
    By reidhoch in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 04:11 PM
  3. anyone tried reduce xt and inhibit-e for pct
    By edale3 in forum Supplements