Decisions?

gmanall

Awards
Ok, I smell fall in the air and am ready to kick off my fall/winter bulk. Last time I used Anabeta, while my first two weeks showed promise I plateaued hard at the end of my bulking cycle. Now that I finished cutting I am thinking of trying it again, I missed the labor day sale and I don't feel like dropping $40/80 on another bottle/cycle. I have a bottle of C20 that I got from the IC of the TP, I've always thought that it would be best used on a cut then a bulk but if someone proves me wrong I'll try it. So should I buy Anabeta now, take my C20 or not bother and continue to bulk normally.

Another question if I may, I'm also planing on getting another preworkout as my NOVEM, Assault and Ja3ked just ran out. I feel stimed out and would prefer a low stim/higher focus product. I'm thinking Craze, Focus XT Caffeine Free+Aniracetram+More ALACAR or as with the last go all natural and save money.

If you have any other ideas on a perfect winter bulking stack let me know. Also thinking of starting a log..... maybe...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok, I smell fall in the air and am ready to kick off my fall/winter bulk. Last time I used Anabeta, while my first two weeks showed promise I plateaued hard at the end of my bulking cycle. Now that I finished cutting I am thinking of trying it again, I missed the labor day sale and I don't feel like dropping $40/80 on another bottle/cycle. I have a bottle of C20 that I got from the IC of the TP, I've always thought that it would be best used on a cut then a bulk but if someone proves me wrong I'll try it. So should I buy Anabeta now, take my C20 or not bother and continue to bulk normally.

Another question if I may, I'm also planing on getting another preworkout as my NOVEM, Assault and Ja3ked just ran out. I feel stimed out and would prefer a low stim/higher focus product. I'm thinking Craze, Focus XT Caffeine Free+Aniracetram+More ALACAR or as with the last go all natural and save money.

If you have any other ideas on a perfect winter bulking stack let me know. Also thinking of starting a log..... maybe...
Anabeta is fine, if you are gonna take C20 however I would recommend taking it Pre and Post workout seeing it has a low half-life.

As for your Pre I would go with:

-1g ALCAR
-1 Scoop CF FXT
-Piracetam
-Add Caffeine tab and Bronkaid if necessary for a stim kick and enhanced Focus.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

IGF 2 + Anabeta + Prime (if you respond to prime)

Also, stay on your staples like protein, creatine, beta alanine, fish oil...etc

If you wanna do something for 8 weeks and money isnt an issue:

IGF 2 + Free Test + Anabeta

There are many other options, this is just what works for me.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta should be in every bulk...the appetite increase alone should put it in every bulking stack.

The anabolic and testosterone boosting properties make it a no brainer in every bulk