Triazole
Intimidate
Animal M-Stack
Hemotest
Hemotropin
Anabeta
Anabeta Elite
Bioforge

ideal would be something that boosts muscle gain AND fat loss. which is impossible. So I'd go for muscle gain unless the fat loss is awesome.

Don't suggest DAA. They can't sell them where I live.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you not get AnaBeta?

Out of that list alone, I would go with Erase Pro and Compound20. That is more for fat loss, but it will spare lean muscle and the results will be awesome.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I can get Anabeta and Anabeta Elite, yes, but it has had so many bad reviews I feel kinda dubious...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can get Anabeta and Anabeta Elite, yes, but it has had so many bad reviews I feel kinda dubious...
Bad reviews where? The only "bad" feedback I have got is that it makes some people too hungry. Gaining muscle and losing fat over the same cycle is not impossible and is actually getting more and more popular with recomps. If you run Erase Pro and AnaBeta, you can definitely do it. If you are still hesitant, I still stand by Erase Pro and Compound20.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
where I buy products.. Anabeta elite: tags "does nothing" and "pricey"

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
where I buy products.. Anabeta elite: tags "does nothing" and "pricey"
Everybody is entitled to their opinion:) There are plenty of reviews and logs here and elsewhere that say otherwise which is why I found it surprising.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
so Erase Pro and Anabeta (non-elite)? which dosage?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Whatever you do use,it should include Erase/ Erase P

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so Erase Pro and Anabeta (non-elite)? which dosage?
1 Cap Erase Pro daily (I prefer mine pre-workout) + 4 caps AnaBeta daily. Play around with the AB dosing but 2 caps with Pre-workout and Post-workout meals on training days and spread out 1 cap w/ 4 different meals on non-training days is the general recommendation.

Which version of Bioforge do you have? Bioforge + Anabeta/Anabeta Elite would also make an awesome stack (I really enjoyed the most recent version of Bioforge + Anabeta Elite).

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I can get Bioforge v-2. is that the one you mean?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can get Bioforge v-2. is that the one you mean?
No but I really like that version as well! :D

Just haven't used that particular one with Anabeta, but I still think it would be a nice combo.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
anohter good combination without bioforge? even if that V2 is supposed to be the latest!

is anabeta really that good?
EDIT: reason of mistrust: bad reviews at supplementreviews.com

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 Cap Erase Pro daily (I prefer mine pre-workout) + 4 caps AnaBeta daily. Play around with the AB dosing but 2 caps with Pre-workout and Post-workout meals on training days and spread out 1 cap w/ 4 different meals on non-training days is the general recommendation.
Completely agree with this:) You can try regular AnaBeta out since it is less expensive, but I stand behind Elite 100%. The ultimate is taking those two with DAA, but you already said that you can't buy DAA where you live. Erase Pro with a test booster that you already know works for your body will show great results as well. Also, for the bad reviews on that site, I would recommend looking more at logs and it doesn't have to be just on this board. I find logs to be way more helpful than sites where you use one word answers for the pros and cons. It's easier to see why supplements worked or didn't work for that individual.

tony07

Awards
I wonder a choice of 2 between those products:

Erase
Erase Pro
APE
Compound 20
Activate Xtreme
Triazole
IntimidateAnimal M-Stack
Hemotest
Hemotropin
Anabeta
Anabeta Elite
Bioforge

ideal would be something that boosts muscle gain AND fat loss. which is impossible. So I'd go for muscle gain unless the fat loss is awesome.

Don't suggest DAA. They can't sell them where I live.
Just to know..Intimidate it's NMDA not so different from DAA :thumbsup:

Dark_Ansem

Awards
but it's WAY too expensive here.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
but it's WAY too expensive here.
Dpol and sns daa are very good and affordable.
I bough quiet a few sns daa for $16.99 & Dpol for 20.99.

I also found a deal where u can get DPol and Condense for $28.00

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Dpol and sns daa are very good and affordable.
I bough quiet a few sns daa for $16.99 & Dpol for 20.99.

I also found a deal where u can get DPol and Condense for $28.00
I mean NMDA. As I said countless times, I can't buy free DAA here. and shipping costs would void such convenience-

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I mean NMDA. As I said countless times, I can't buy free DAA here. and shipping costs would void such convenience-
If you can get DAA for $16.99 then shipping costs... Most likely you are still going to be under the price of some of those items which are $50 a bottle. Shipping for a bottle of capped DAA isn't going to be more than $34.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If you can get DAA for $16.99 then shipping costs... Most likely you are still going to be under the price of some of those items which are $50 a bottle. Shipping for a bottle of capped DAA isn't going to be more than $34.
Just saying..ill take Jeffrey Combs over Bruce Campbell any day of the week

Re Animator> Evil Dead

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Just saying..ill take Jeffrey Combs over Bruce Campbell any day of the week

Re Animator> Evil Dead
I can't help people choosing to be wrong.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
To the OP: I recommend setting your goals, create a sound nutrition and training plan to make it happen and then think about what "supplements" you would add to that vs. starting with a supplement then working backwards based on what the supp does. Diet 85%, training 14%, supps 1% give or take. :)