Stack ready!!

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
image-1721342779.jpg

A little iffy on stacking alphamine with my pre, any thoughts or suggestions ?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes, ditch the muscle tech garbage...take Alphamine and Shift as your pre. Creatine is to be taken 3-5g a day every day...at any time of the day. Xtend is if you are fasting or pre-workout , while it can also work with meals to help protein synthesis if dosed high enough.

Powder crap protein is never gonna trump real food, specially on a cut, eat healthy and craft a good diet and Alphamine will show great results.

Edit: Also Glutamine is worth sh1t :) so the Sink is an appropriate Place for it along with Muscle Tech Nano-Garbage.

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Glutamine is worth **** ? That statement alone is worth ****.. Glutamine is an essential amino acid needed to speed up recovery and growth, I mix in 5g of glut, 5g of my creatine in my post workout shake.. Seen great results from that alone. I understand that powder does not replace food, but it sure helps one get to there daily protein requirements needed throughout the day, a quick 40 here and there does make a difference, 3 a day(morning, post and casein for nighttime) nano v is actually a very potent pre with a impressive nutrient profile, check it out.. Not garbage.. I guess my question was not clear. I was Wondering if mixing two stimulants such as alpha and nano would ultimately slow me down rather then speed me up .
And xtend is best if used intra. Js

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glutamine is worth **** ? That statement alone is worth ****.. Glutamine is an essential amino acid needed to speed up recovery and growth, I mix in 5g of glut, 5g of my creatine in my post workout shake.. Seen great results from that alone. I understand that powder does not replace food, but it sure helps one get to there daily protein requirements needed throughout the day, a quick 40 here and there does make a difference, 3 a day(morning, post and casein for nighttime) nano v is actually a very potent pre with a impressive nutrient profile, check it out.. Not garbage.. I guess my question was not clear. I was Wondering if mixing two stimulants such as alpha and nano would ultimately slow me down rather then speed me up .
Lol at broscience. I would take cellys advice if I were you, as he is one of the more knowledgeable members when it comes to proper supplementation. There's a reason he got recruited by SNS.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Glutamine has poor oral bioavailability, does nothing for recovery and if you don't believe me scholar.google.com is your friend. Creatine doesn't have to be on a "post workout shake". Your results are more likely from diet and working out, 40 grams of protein x 3 is 120g of protein that should come from food since it is more than half of your protein intake needed, so again wrong here. Nano from muscle tech along with all their garbage is horrible, if you can bring a coherent and scientific argument about it's ingredients to prove me wrong then I'll accept it (highly doubt it).

Agmatine Sulfate is NOT a stimulant, and BCAAs intra workout is a knee slapper. Get your diet straight and learn to train. If you ask for advice learn to accept what works for you and don't try to answer back without science, welcome to AM...here we like science and reality more than bro-science.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Glutamine has poor oral bioavailability, does nothing for recovery and if you don't believe me scholar.google.com is your friend. .
lol,yes,i posted before i even scrolled down to see your GENIUS POST,lol

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Lol , nice. I'm new on here, so don't know much on who's who and who knows what. Been practicing bro science for a while. I'll stop being a donkey , sorry cell :/

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
wow,you just got schooled and have no idea what your talking about...more often than not,i dont say much.there are some smart dudes around here..So maybe just look,read and learn.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol , nice. I'm new on here, so don't know much on who's who and who knows what. Been practicing bro science for a while. I'll stop being a donkey , sorry cell :/
No offense taken bro, I know the feeling, when I first joined here it was hard getting all the broscience out of my mind!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
and Casein at night is bogus,another waste.

GAT Testrol.A million better options...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
and Casein at night is bogus,another waste.
Casein from Milk and cottage cheese...and greek yogurt is awesome :p! But not from Powders like Jay says hehe.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Casein from Milk and cottage cheese...and greek yogurt is awesome :p! But not from Powders like Jay says hehe.
Your a fkn ball breaker,LMAOm ;)

which is what i was refering too,being he stated he takes casein at night before bed.lol

Yes slow digesting proteins are great for at night.

Cottage Cheese with whole milk,even 2% is great before bed.i use to take breakstones Cottage Cheese before bed.But just havent any more.Now I just have a whey shake &/ GY before bed

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to sound like a jerk, I love Glutamine!!!!!!! And I notice no difference between eating cottage cheese before bed or drinking a shake of milk protein. Only difference is the amount of carbs (less with shakes) and how "full" I feel. I'm more full from cottage cheese.

Its bro science I know, but bro science with A LOT of big, strong guys who swear by Glutamine....best advice is, it's cheap so see for yourself.

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
:/ blasted. Much needed, I'll take your advice.. As you said, I do diet and exercise rigorously, didn't think of that to be the reason for the results I have gotten. I'll do more research before making bogus doofus claims. Dunce hat is on.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:/ blasted. Much needed, I'll take your advice.. As you said, I do diet and exercise rigorously, didn't think of that to be the reason for the results I have gotten. I'll do more research before making bogus doofus claims. Dunce hat is on.
Being completely honest, and even though I am a company rep...I can tell you all you need is a proper diet, lots of sleep and rest and a well crafted workout plan that fits your goals, so it is only natural that your results have come from it.

Diet+Exercise+Sleep = 1st

Supplementation = 2nd

That's how priorities should be.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Being completely honest, and even though I am a company rep...I can tell you all you need is a proper diet, lots of sleep and rest and a well crafted workout plan that fits your goals, so it is only natural that your results have come from it.

Diet+Exercise+Sleep = 1st

Supplementation = 2nd

That's how priorities should be.
^YUP^

but ill tend to go with:

1-Diet
2-Exercise + sleep
3-Supplementation

Without a good DIET, everything is a complete ****ing waste of time =)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you had your first Alphamine dose yet?You wont want to be combining Alphamine with another caffeinated product but you can use it with a NO product like Yok3d

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
Have you had your first Alphamine dose yet?You wont want to be combining Alphamine with another caffeinated product but you can use it with a NO product like Yok3d
I did in fact have my first dose this morning as soon as i woke up. Did a well rounded scoop to test the waters and around 20-30 min later I found myself with a huge smile and and tons of energy. I have taken many thermos, but this one seems to be a a lot cleaner and more potent then any other I have tried. Did remove nano out of the mix, and now looking for a non stim n.o activator, probably picking up yok today. :)
Personal stats
5'5
165 lbs, goal is 170-175 by end of cycle
Max bench 265, goal is 295
Squats 325, goal is 365
Bfp 11.7 %, goal is %8

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did in fact have my first dose this morning as soon as i woke up. Did a well rounded scoop to test the waters and around 20-30 min later I found myself with a huge smile and and tons of energy. I have taken many thermos, but this one seems to be a a lot cleaner and more potent then any other I have tried. Did remove nano out of the mix, and now looking for a non stim n.o activator, probably picking up yok today. :)
Personal stats
5'5
165 lbs, goal is 170-175 by end of cycle
Max bench 265, goal is 295
Squats 325, goal is 365
Bfp 11.7 %, goal is %8
Boom goes the dynamite...

suppsnstuff

suppsnstuff

Awards
I approve of this message. Stay away from GAT.

Look into SNS DAA + CEL PCT Assist for an all-encompassing t-boosting, e-controlling, prolactin-reducing stack.
Thanks for the info, a friend gave it to me to try because he bought nitraflex and they have him testrol free. I'll check out what you recommended, might pick up by eod. Quick question, can I mix pure beta alanine, agmantine and citrulline malate with alphamine in the morning pre workout ? Non training days ?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
You want a non stim u should only be buying Hemavol,crazy energy and pumps...or buy LCLT,Agmatine and Citruline malate...and stack the 3 pre workout.

First Nanovapor,testrol and glutamine now Yolked,lol....

Picking top of the line supps makes a world of a difference,ive learned myself...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the info, a friend gave it to me to try because he bought nitraflex and they have him testrol free. I'll check out what you recommended, might pick up by eod. Quick question, can I mix pure beta alanine, agmantine and citrulline malate with alphamine in the morning pre workout ? Non training days ?
Preworkout:

-2 scoops or 1 scoop Alphamine according to the dose of the day that you are on.
-1g Agmatine Sulfate
-6-9g Citrulline Malate

Beta Alanine:
-Any time of the day , doesn't matter just get 3.2 to 4.5g every day divided into 2 doses preferably.
-I would not dose it Pre-workout

Non Training days:
-Alphamine as per bottle , 2 am and 1 pm.
-1g Agmatine Sulfate 20-45 minutes prior to a Carbohydrate containing meal.
-No need to dose Citrulline Malate at all on Non-training days
-Beta alanine as mentioned above, any time of the day , 3.2 to 4.5g a day split in 2 doses.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want a non stim u should only be buying Hemavol,crazy energy and pumps...or buy LCLT,Agmatine and Citruline malate...and stack the 3 pre workout.

First Nanovapor,testrol and glutamine now Yolked,lol....

Picking top of the line supps makes a world of a difference,ive learned myself...
Whats wrong with yok3d? Granted the timing is sometimes hard to get down but arginine nitrate is in no way an ineffective supplement for pumps and vasodilation.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wanna be a USP rep and I gotta get more positive posts on their products in case they stalk me after applying.
Nice words there Jimbo.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Jealous because I replaced you? You realize I haven't applied right?

BOOM ROASTED!
Waka waka waka! Just kidding with yah kiddo chillax :D!