Getting elitely anabolic with Anabeta...

lboston

lboston

Awards
Not a review or log, but wanted to give some feedback from my first week/ first run with Anabeta. I'm using AbE and took advantage of a killer deal when Alphamine came out. Picked up Erase Pro, AbE and Alphamine.

I'm not using the aplhamine due to feeling like a meth head, but I'm using EP and AbE.

I'm running EP every other day and the Anabeta daily.
I did about 1 week of EP before staring the AbE.

In less than a week I've gone from
191.5 to 194.5 lb. Diet really hasn't been watched too closely. I've been eating slightly more and allowing a little more "baked goods" than usual. I don't count calories, I eat clean, but I eat a lot. I let it go a tad on the weekends and don't sweat enjoying a burger and sweet potatoe fries.

I'm impressed with this combination this far. If it keeps up, my extremely cheap @ss may have to find a deal on another bottle of Anabeta Elite. Maybe just the original...buffin on a budget..

What have others experiences been?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang man thats good. keep us updated on here on your strength gains and size as well. good choice in products btw

lboston

lboston

Awards
dang man thats good. keep us updated on here on your strength gains and size as well. good choice in products btw
Thanks man- I will.

Just as an example in regards to strength...

Squats last week (no AbE) 315x 9, 8, 8
Squats this week (AbE) 315x 11, 9, 10

DB rows (no AbE) 95x 8,8,7
DB rows (AbE) 100 x 7, 8, 8

Some of this is natural periodization and growth, but it sure felt easier ; )

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Awesome bro... Keep us updated on progress.Im intereates in abe.

How low u go with squats parralell or ass to grass?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on OG anabeta erase and DAA for 3 weeks now. I began with squating 425x3, now I'm 465x2

hunger my first week was insane, I couldn't stop myself from eating so I had to make sure it was clean food, I started dosing 6 pills a day yesterday, and will begin anabeta elite when this bottle is done

it's good ****, you'll be fine if you pick up OG ab

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thanks gents.

Next I'm going to run forerunner labs alpha mass. Royd the Noyd gave me a little hookup. Great guy. I thought ABE would be nice before I start that--alpha mass will be my first PH. Going to do a mini-log with that.

My wife is due in about 4 or so weeks with another little girl, so I didn't want to start alpha mass when I know I'll be taking a few days off after the delivery.

Enjoying this Anabeta.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
OG anabeta is great as well, if you have to pick some up on the cheap. I still have 2 bottles of OG left from previous promotions that I will be using in november and december. I'm currently on a 2-3 week break from ABE/AB....I was using it for back to back natty cut cycles. Figure its best to take a short break after the ABE before getting into the OG AB.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me EP and ABE. Still haven't gotten a chance to use them together but your results in this short time are encouraging. :D

lboston

lboston

Awards
Awesome bro... Keep us updated on progress.Im intereates in abe.

How low u go with squats parralell or ass to grass?
I go to at least parallel higher weight. Lower weight I try to take deeper, but the strain I feel in my lower back the next couple if I go too low isn't worth it! Getting old is a b!tch. Rarely do I go below 6 or so reps anymore.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I've been on OG anabeta erase and DAA for 3 weeks now. I began with squating 425x3, now I'm 465x2

hunger my first week was insane, I couldn't stop myself from eating so I had to make sure it was clean food, I started dosing 6 pills a day yesterday, and will begin anabeta elite when this bottle is done

it's good ****, you'll be fine if you pick up OG ab
Lol- the hunger is intense. Especially those first few days. I'd eat and get full, but 30 mins later felt I could do another meal.

lboston

lboston

Awards
OG anabeta is great as well, if you have to pick some up on the cheap. I still have 2 bottles of OG left from previous promotions that I will be using in november and december. I'm currently on a 2-3 week break from ABE/AB....I was using it for back to back natty cut cycles. Figure its best to take a short break after the ABE before getting into the OG AB.
It seems that most don't see drastically different results between the two...OG and Elite, so I'm hoping if I go the OG I'll sill benefit.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It seems that most don't see drastically different results between the two...OG and Elite, so I'm hoping if I go the OG I'll sill benefit.
I didn't see that much of a difference between the two....I notice BP is lower on ABE, higher on AB.....hunger is greater on AB and less of an issue on ABE....I think that looking at the profile for ABE, its best utilized on a cut/recomp....where OG AB is best utilized on a bulk/lean bulk. BUT you can use either in any situation of course. I did recomp with OG AB, then long cut with ABE, now time off, then back on OG AB for a 2 month lean bulk next month.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the feedback Boston. Love me Anabeta

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yes it is..its also my way of reminding you to make "sure u do 40 mins cardio pre and post workout"..high intensity that is
LMFAO....I still laugh just thinking about the absurdity of it all :D "why da fuq did I eat all those extra calories if I'm just-a-gonna go burn them off doing cardio that I don't really want to do anyways?".....and "why am I spending my hard earned cash on expensive ass fat burners to speed up my metabolism to burn off those expensive extra calories I just ate?"...I picture myself on the treadmill asking myself these questions while sweating my balls off :D........on my bulk.......

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
LMFAO....I still laugh just thinking about the absurdity of it all :D "why da fuq did I eat all those extra calories if I'm just-a-gonna go burn them off doing cardio that I don't really want to do anyways?".....and "why am I spending my hard earned cash on expensive ass fat burners to speed up my metabolism to burn off those expensive extra calories I just ate?"...I picture myself on the treadmill asking myself these questions while sweating my balls off :D........on my bulk.......
I couldnt agree more bro....i agree 100% man....but i guess we think old school bro..our ways are frowned upon:(

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, Natty. The other title I had in mind was "Anabeta Booty?" as the gas from this biatch is treacherous!
haha, it doesnt effect me in that regard!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Droppin what I feel is an Anabeta elite duece as I type. Doin reps on this porcelain throne...
Never had that issue, and my stomach is sensitive

lboston

lboston

Awards
Never had that issue, and my stomach is sensitive
It may just be me man. I have no gallbladder. Everything gives me the runs.

Regardless of potty breaks, this Anabeta is great stuff.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Little update for the ABE and EP stackage I've got going on.

As of yesterday weight was up to 195. Had a great Push WO that looked like this..

Flat DB press 100x 8, 8, 10
Machine shoulder press 245x 14, 12, 10
DB Incline flies 50x 10, 8, 10
Cable single-arm lat raises 30x 14, 12, 10
Shrugs on Hammer Strength squat 270x 16, 16
BBell incline bench press 205x 10, 8

I'm feeling some pretty good endurance/ pump from my workouts. I typically do, but I feel as if I have much more energy than typical workouts--I haven't even felt the real need for a PWO drink other than two very early morning workouts.

The GI issues I felt I was having have subsided.

Anyone else have any Anabeta experiences they want to share?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

As of yesterday weight was up to 195. Had a great Push WO that looked like this..

I'm feeling some pretty good endurance/ pump from my workouts. I typically do, but I feel as if I have much more energy than typical workouts--I haven't even felt the real need for a PWO drink other than two very early morning workouts.

Glad the GI issues are solved, thanks for sharing

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I used OG Anabeta and liked it a lot I used it in conjunction with UR Spray. I guess the only products I can compare it to are Usplabs Prime and Compound 20. Anabeta and Compound 20 would be a killer stack

lboston

lboston

Awards
I also forgot to add that I ate 3/4 large supreme and extra meat pizza for dinner. The carb cravings I'm having are incredibly intense. I never hardly crave carbs, but it's as if I can't get enough. I'll eat until I'm full and the be hungrier 60 minutes later.

Waste line doesn't seem to be getting bigger...hope not.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I also forgot to add that I ate 3/4 large supreme and extra meat pizza for dinner. The carb cravings I'm having are incredibly intense. I never hardly crave carbs, but it's as if I can't get enough. I'll eat until I'm full and the be hungrier 60 minutes later.

Anabeta is a beautiful thing... Lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

same here man! anabeta definetly helped me get past a plateau with calorie intake if that makes sense

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

The GI distress can be attributed to forksolin along the increases in thyroid production; which in turn, help you use the bathroom more often because your body is making better use of the food you consume.