1. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

HEMAVOL by iForce

..i had a couple samples i tried a few days ago.I liked it,well loved it.I also complained about the price,lol. Sorry :'( !

But I gave in today and bought a tub of watermelon flavor HEMAVOL

I stacked one of the samples of HEMAVOL with 200 mgs of caffeine and it was one of the most incredible workouts I have had in a long time as well as hit a few PRs.Which is what influenced me to by HEMAVOL.Exercise 1-4 had just about all my strength. This is a solid product.If you havent tried you should.

Looking fwd to a full tub.No other way to make a true assessment.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.82%

Honestly when I mix watermelon with a shaker cup its pretty rough, however when I just stir it up in a cup its a lot better, but when I stak with any pre workout other than c4 its amazing
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by bono1132
    Honestly when I mix watermelon with a shaker cup its pretty rough, however when I just stir it up in a cup its a lot better, but when I stak with any pre workout other than c4 its amazing
    Cool ma.Thnx for the heads up. I doubts this,but was def pleased with my workout.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.82%

Other than pre workout stuff I never got into nitric oxide stuff before, its totally worth a run! I've been doing bulk DAA and half a scoop hemo every mornin with all my other stuff, and love it!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Other than pre workout stuff I never got into nitric oxide stuff before, its totally worth a run! I've been doing bulk DAA and half a scoop hemo every mornin with all my other stuff, and love it!
    Dude me either.... Ii never paid attention to NO type supps,to an extent that is. It was always about caffeine to me when it comes to energy.

I was far off.NO products are great and def worth it.Agmatine and CM alone are amazing products
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

Dude me either.... Ii never paid attention to NO type supps,to an extent that is. It was always about caffeine to me when it comes to energy.

I was far off.NO products are great and def worth it.Agmatine and CM alone are amazing products
    It's fun to get that crazy pump huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

It's fun to get that crazy pump huh?
    Absolutly bro!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.55%

Funny thing is that "powder" Hemavol is over 1.5 year old....we thought about tweaking the formula to see if possible could make it better. But decided to leave it as it is since its a proven product
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.82%

If one thing can be learned from super pump 250 to super pump max... If its not broke... Don't fix it
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.82%

If one thing can be learned from super pump 250 to super pump max... If its not broke... Don't fix it
    Do be honest, I've used MAX a few times, but I agree with you. I loved SP250 back in the day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.82%

It's one thing to give a new option... But to remove a product loved as a staple by many (it was the pre workout that made me love pre workouts) for a completely new product that in my opinion... Tastes great and gives an okay pump and very minimal energy... That's just messed up. I get more out of a single scoop of hemoval than a couple scoops max
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

It's one thing to give a new option... But to remove a product loved as a staple by many (it was the pre workout that made me love pre workouts) for a completely new product that in my opinion... Tastes great and gives an okay pump and very minimal energy... That's just messed up. I get more out of a single scoop of hemoval than a couple scoops max
    I def agree..and both times i used Hemavol,it was a single scoop.Funny thing is u would have to dose 2 scoops to atleast get the recomended doages.But 1 does the trick,says alot for a supplement in that situation
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

I like to add Beta Alanine to my Hermavol plus some BCAA's and I love it.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.58%

Hemavol + Volatile, must remember to try that some time I can not imagine what the pumps would be like.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver
    I like to add Beta Alanine to my Hermavol plus some BCAA's and I love it.
    Yeah ive got bulk taurine at home ill add to the mix,possibly,just for the **** of it. Maybe some times maybe all the time,ill fig it out.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

It seems Hemavol can be stacked with just about anything. Not that it needs to but that ability alone makes Hemavol top tiered.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.58%

i do love things that work on their own or are easily stacked are there sample packs of it out there? even for sale?
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    i do love things that work on their own or are easily stacked are there sample packs of it out there? even for sale?
    Yes there are samples out there..i bought a few things and well the pic showed like 4 samples ,well i got one,cheap ****s..but whatever,lol,still a great product.

Maybe write a rep amd ask for a couple
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome bro!

The greatest attribute hemavol has for me is the mental boost. When I am freakin pumped and vascular, I have way more confidence, I want to "show off" more, and end up training way harder and longer.

Mike
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    we offer them on our website
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.49%

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    It seems Hemavol can be stacked with just about anything. Not that it needs to but that ability alone makes Hemavol top tiered.
    This. makes just about any pre-workout, stim or non-stim, that much better

although it is perfectly fine by itself. 2 scoops is the sweet spot for me
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    I def agree..and both times i used Hemavol,it was a single scoop.Funny thing is u would have to dose 2 scoops to atleast get the recomended doages.But 1 does the trick,says alot for a supplement in that situation
    same here, I'm a one scooper

Hemavol + Volatile, must remember to try that some time I can not imagine what the pumps would be like.
    quickly glancing at Volatile's profile, that combo should be sick

Like what Vaughn said, can be found at our website...however, if you are going to the Olympia Expo then you can get some samples there
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

same here, I'm a one scooper

quickly glancing at Volatile's profile, that combo should be sick

Like what Vaughn said, can be found at our website...however, if you are going to the Olympia Expo then you can get some samples there
    Wish i coukd make the Olympia

heath1,wolf2,kai3,branch/j.jackson4/5, my call .
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Wish i coukd make the Olympia

heath1,wolf2,kai3,branch/j.jackson4/5, my call .
    Would love to be there as well.. stupid work!
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

Would love to be there as well.. stupid work!
    Play lotto,$1.00 a week! Thats all.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Play lotto,$1.00 a week! Thats all.
    Have you ever been to the arnold? I left with several shirts, gym bags, full free products, bags and bags of samples.. then again.. i knew several people from companies though so I could hooked up well.

BSN booth.. they liked me.. i kept telling them i was coming back to buy something.. kept getting free shakers and shirts and a gym bag. Last day, I bought 30+ no-xplode RTD shooters for 25 cents a piece! Blue rasp, taste amazing, don't feel shiat though! They were prolly the most high tech, and nicest, friendliest booth.

I wish i-force did the arnold.. but its just not worth it. Your getting tons of samples stolen by 12 year old cheerleaders and 80 year old grandma's walking around confused as hell since there is over 60+ sports going on haha. I remember this old old grandma sampling No xplode flavors.. she drank like 2 scoops.. I was following her around waiting to start cpr!
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Have you ever been to the arnold? I left with several shirts, gym bags, full free products, bags and bags of samples.. then again.. i knew several people from companies though so I could hooked up well.

BSN booth.. they liked me.. i kept telling them i was coming back to buy something.. kept getting free shakers and shirts and a gym bag. Last day, I bought 30+ no-xplode RTD shooters for 25 cents a piece! Blue rasp, taste amazing, don't feel shiat though! They were prolly the most high tech, and nicest, friendliest booth.

I wish i-force did the arnold.. but its just not worth it. Your getting tons of samples stolen by 12 year old cheerleaders and 80 year old grandma's walking around confused as hell since there is over 60+ sports going on haha. I remember this old old grandma sampling No xplode flavors.. she drank like 2 scoops.. I was following her around waiting to start cpr!
    I'll have to go 1 day.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Lmao,thats hillarious.
    Nah man never been to an Arnold or the O.I know my younger bro been to a few. Hes met guys like Melvin Anthony,Lee Priest ( multiple times),S.Ray,Ronnie Coleman,Levronne.I would love to go to one and cant say i have a rwason why i didmt man,slacking man.

I do hear its a great time..Must be a great thing getting all samples,bags,shakers..Its a nice way for comps to show appreciation.

Why doesnt iforce do them?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Lmao,thats hillarious.
    Nah man never been to an Arnold or the O.I know my younger bro been to a few. Hes met guys like Melvin Anthony,Lee Priest ( multiple times),S.Ray,Ronnie Coleman,Levronne.I would love to go to one and cant say i have a rwason why i didmt man,slacking man.

I do hear its a great time..Must be a great thing getting all samples,bags,shakers..Its a nice way for comps to show appreciation.

Why doesnt iforce do them?
    It costs an EXTREME amount of money, with little to no increase in sales. Sure you will sell a few bottles and tubs there, but most people there are just going to collect samples, and never use em. From the past, it really doesn't increase profit and you end up losing. Forum members are few and far inbetween, most people there only think BSN, and Muscletech are the only supplement companies around.

It's a bunch of skinny, 15 year olds walking around like they know something. Everyone has imaginary lat syndrome walking around like there huge. It's a mob, jam packed to the point you can move. If you don't have connections, you wait in line for 30+ mins for a sample. If it wasn't for knowing people who work for gaspari, bb.com, muscletech, vitamin shoppe, etc. i wouldn't have got stuff, because there is no way I'm waiting in those lines lmao. It's a great experience, but I wouldn't call it fun, its out of control, there is no control what so ever, people are walking in every which way, most people don't know what protein is, most people think creatine is a steroid..

like i said, there is over 60 sports at the arnold, many of them held at the same venue as the expo, like dance, cheerleading, archery, ping pong, etc. so just think of young girls, moms, grandmas, and little skinny guys who don't need or ever took a supplement walking around like there cool with there athlete pass thinking there top sh*t. Respect for them, I competed at the arnold, it's a serious event for pretty much the best amateurs in their sport, but having people who care 0% about supplements and could care less about them walk around the expo just ruins it IMO.

/rant all in all, def go once.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.78%

Have to agree. Went to the arnold expo for several years, & every year it got worse. Way too many people wondering around aimlessly. Lines are way too long to wait in, just for a t shirt or a few free samples. I dont understand why people bring their children or babies in strollers there. Its turning into a freak show more than anything.
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

The Arnold was in NY a yr or two ago i think and dont know why i didnt go.Kind od regret it.As much as i wanted to see the bodybuilding,i actually wanted to see the strong man stuff..

Ive seen clips and either everyones jacked or like u said a bunch of know it all skinny kids.

If iforce did do it...I only believe it would benefit them hugely.

Sometimes youve got to give to get.
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%

It costs an EXTREME amount of money, with little to no increase in sales. Sure you will sell a few bottles and tubs there, but most people there are just going to collect samples, and never use em. From the past, it really doesn't increase profit and you end up losing. Forum members are few and far inbetween, most people there only think BSN, and Muscletech are the only supplement companies around.

It's a bunch of skinny, 15 year olds walking around like they know something. Everyone has imaginary lat syndrome walking around like there huge. It's a mob, jam packed to the point you can move. If you don't have connections, you wait in line for 30+ mins for a sample. If it wasn't for knowing people who work for gaspari, bb.com, muscletech, vitamin shoppe, etc. i wouldn't have got stuff, because there is no way I'm waiting in those lines lmao. It's a great experience, but I wouldn't call it fun, its out of control, there is no control what so ever, people are walking in every which way, most people don't know what protein is, most people think creatine is a steroid..

like i said, there is over 60 sports at the arnold, many of them held at the same venue as the expo, like dance, cheerleading, archery, ping pong, etc. so just think of young girls, moms, grandmas, and little skinny guys who don't need or ever took a supplement walking around like there cool with there athlete pass thinking there top sh*t. Respect for them, I competed at the arnold, it's a serious event for pretty much the best amateurs in their sport, but having people who care 0% about supplements and could care less about them walk around the expo just ruins it IMO.

/rant all in all, def go once.
    remember your a pioneer, show those skinny kids the way.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

The Arnold was in NY a yr or two ago i think and dont know why i didnt go.Kind od regret it.As much as i wanted to see the bodybuilding,i actually wanted to see the strong man stuff..

Ive seen clips and either everyones jacked or like u said a bunch of know it all skinny kids.

If iforce did do it...I only believe it would benefit them hugely.

Sometimes youve got to give to get.
    Nope.. always in columbus

Well worth it though.. i drove 7 hours, i competed in it, but it was well worth even if it wasnt competing. Dirt cheap hotels.. i paid like 40$ a night.. tons and tons to do, in and out of the arnold classic. Expo is like 10 a day, parking is like 15 a day.. bring 300.. you will spend it haha. I bought a ton of stuff, and got a ton free.

I bought this container stacking system which kicks ass
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

iforce reps pm if you have any extra hemavol, i love that stuff
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post

Yeah give me free stuff too!
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.82%

Just FYI been doing a scoop of hybrid n.o. with supersize two scoops since I got it last week, been mixing my bulk DAA with n.o. an hour pre workout then supersize about 20 before and had some good pumps and decent workouts. Went back to hemo and stacked that with supersize and the DAA... As expected hybrid n.o. doesn't even come close. Forget the pump for a second, seriously hemo just gives anything you stack with more focus pump ect than anything I've tried. Great stack together did back and biceps and just killed it. Endurance was through the roof and strength/power was terrific. Totally stacking up on them this weekend if supersize is still on sale. Taking cellucores new bcaa and also storm intra. Rack pulls and bent over rows I did more weight than before I got injured over the summer. Sorry that was long just saying hemoval ftw
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah give me free stuff too!
    No such thing as extra Hemavol